Black man lynched by 2 white supremacists

Looks like a really bad deal. I hope the murderers spend the rest of their life in Jail.

Thank goodness we don't have threads like this every time a Black "lynches" another Black---the board would be so full of threads there could be nothing else discussed.

Like in Chicago, where innocent by-standers, even little Black children, are regularly killed by stray gunfire from various gangs trying to "lynch" each other.

When is something going to be done about Black-on-Black "lynchings". Hell, when is it even going to get noticed?

There are threads which are saying that blacks are criminals though. This thread is allowed too.

The one at issue is Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking in entering an unfinished property
That was untrue.

Looks like a really bad deal. I hope the murderers spend the rest of their life in Jail.

Thank goodness we don't have threads like this every time a Black "lynches" another Black---the board would be so full of threads there could be nothing else discussed.

Like in Chicago, where innocent by-standers, even little Black children, are regularly killed by stray gunfire from various gangs trying to "lynch" each other.

When is something going to be done about Black-on-Black "lynchings". Hell, when is it even going to get noticed?

When will whites start noticing that white on white killing is a major problem?

Does it matter what color a person is if they kill you?

Terrible. I feel sorry for them. RIP. The african american experience is in part similar to the gypsy experience. Gypsies also get lynched by mobs, but not only individuals but whole groups of gypsies for the wrong of one or the other, even if it is false. Italian gipsy camp burned down by vigilantes after false rape claim One difference, blacks dont get collectively burned down, but gypsies do. I think so the discrimination against gypsies is heavier.

Also I was followed around in serbia in a shop as if Im a shop lifter, reminds me of how blacks get stopped in america by police for being criminals.

Last year I was in Serbia. I was in a chinese shop but the women who work there are serbs, not chinese. The chinese is just the boss. I wanted to buy some gifts for friends back in austria. A serbian worker followed me. I asked why she follows me Im not going to steal. Then I wanted to buy a necklace and it fall down on the ground by accident, she yelled at me and I had to pay it because it was broken.

Just awful. But when WAS this lynching that took place? Do you have a date for this?

It doesn't matter.

It matters to ME, you racist.

LOL! You think calling me a racist bothers me when I know you're only doing it to try gaslighting me into silence? And because you ain't man enough to accept the truth?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Seems to matter a whole lot to you white racists.

• Thanks
Terrible. I feel sorry for them. RIP. The african american experience is in part similar to the gypsy experience. Gypsies also get lynched by mobs, but not only individuals but whole groups of gypsies for the wrong of one or the other, even if it is false. Italian gipsy camp burned down by vigilantes after false rape claim One difference, blacks dont get collectively burned down, but gypsies do. I think so the discrimination against gypsies is heavier.

Also I was followed around in serbia in a shop as if Im a shop lifter, reminds me of how blacks get stopped in america by police for being criminals.

Last year I was in Serbia. I was in a chinese shop but the women who work there are serbs, not chinese. The chinese is just the boss. I wanted to buy some gifts for friends back in austria. A serbian worker followed me. I asked why she follows me Im not going to steal. Then I wanted to buy a necklace and it fall down on the ground by accident, she yelled at me and I had to pay it because it was broken.

Convicted criminal shot after attacking a man with a gun while being investigated for additional crimes.

That's a lie.

Convicted criminal shot after attacking a man with a gun while being investigated for additional crimes.

He was jogging, and two white supremacists wanted to take the law in their own hands and stopped him, then they lynched him. i dont know whether he was really guilty of any crime though, but they lynched him because they say he is a criminal. in any case they are not police, not a court, they are two white supremacists who lynched him. like the klan in the 20s. maybe he was not even guilty of any crime though.

"They" included a retired law enforcement officer who had been previously involved in the investigation and conviction of that same person; Georgia has a specific statute that authorizes citizens arrests; Georgia has a statute that allows you to defend yourself when attacked; and your poor innocent jogger ran up to where they men were already stopped and attacked one of them resulting in his death.

Defending this guy does a disservice to real victims.

The dead guy was the victim. He was followed trapped shot at and tried defending himself. Georgias citizen arrests law says that can only happen if they see a person committing a crime. That guy was not committing a crime. There was never any investigation and conviction of that person by that retired officer.

He committed a crime when he ran up on that stopped truck and attacked the man. He was not shot until he was fighting to steal the shotgun from the guy. I guess he didn't find something else more worthwhile to pawn during his breaking and entering.

• Funny

Seems to matter a whole lot to you white racists.

Other than the fact I don't think your soul goes to heaven if you're killed by a green alien woman, it totally doesn't matter to me.

Susan_Oliver_as_Vina_as_an_Orion_slave_girl.jpg

Georgia has a specific statute that authorizes citizens arrests
The offence must be witnessed for a citizen's arrest to be licit. They'd seen nothing but a man running down the road, as they related to the police dispatcher.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Apparently it's the only thing that counts to those who mention Chicago.

There are people on both sides of the argument who want to make it about race. Funny enough, they're both doing it for the same reason.

But, for most of us, I believe, it's a fraked up situation about which we don't have a full picture and won't have until everything comes out in court.

Just awful. But when WAS this lynching that took place? Do you have a date for this?

It doesn't matter.
Oh Great! Let's have a whine fest to see who are the more victimized. My money's on IM2 because that and begging is all he ever does.

He was jogging, and two white supremacists wanted to take the law in their own hands and stopped him, then they lynched him. i dont know whether he was really guilty of any crime though, but they lynched him because they say he is a criminal. in any case they are not police, not a court, they are two white supremacists who lynched him. like the klan in the 20s. maybe he was not even guilty of any crime though.

"They" included a retired law enforcement officer who had been previously involved in the investigation and conviction of that same person; Georgia has a specific statute that authorizes citizens arrests; Georgia has a statute that allows you to defend yourself when attacked; and your poor innocent jogger ran up to where they men were already stopped and attacked one of them resulting in his death.

Defending this guy does a disservice to real victims.

The dead guy was the victim. He was followed trapped shot at and tried defending himself. Georgias citizen arrests law says that can only happen if they see a person committing a crime. That guy was not committing a crime. There was never any investigation and conviction of that person by that retired officer.

He committed a crime when he ran up on that stopped truck and attacked the man. He was not shot until he was fighting to steal the shotgun from the guy. I guess he didn't find something else more worthwhile to pawn during his breaking and entering.

He didn't run up ob that stopped truck. That truck stopped to block him and driver opened the door so he went around the passenger side. It is apparent he was confronted at the front of the truck after one shot was fired. One shot was fired before he tried taking that gun in self defense. They had no right to pull guns on him in the first place. He did not commit a crime. But you racists love trying to justify this shit because you want to see dead blacks. But these t wo white boys are probably going to prison and more than likely for the rest of their lives. And when they get there, they may end up getting prison justice and that could be a death sentence.

Apparently it's the only thing that counts to those who mention Chicago.

There are people on both sides of the argument who want to make it about race. Funny enough, they're both doing it for the same reason.

But, for most of us, I believe, it's a fraked up situation about which we don't have a full picture and won't have until everything comes out in court.
It is about race and your fake colorblind bullshit doesn't fool anyone.

No he wasn’t the Black was robbing houses, you moron Cops review new video of man who appears to be Ahmaud Arbery

There were no robberies.

They are guilty of lynching him.

Read and weep: No bond for father, son charged with murder in death of south Georgia jogger Ahmaud Arbery

Last edited:
  • Thanks

They used guns, they didn't have a rope.

• Thanks

I see you already have a spin on this, what rag did you pick that headline from?

• Thanks

Talk about a rush to judgment here. The OP has not only decided that the shooting was not justified, he has already determined it was a premeditated lynching and the motive of these shooters was "white supremacy".

I suppose all of that is "possible", but it just isn't that probable at all. White Supremacists are a very tiny minority in America, their huge nationwide protest in Washington a few years ago only drew a hundred or so. The White Supremacist outfits are full of Law Enforcement officers keeping an eye on them to prevent them from acting up.

Forum List

Back