Black man lynched by 2 white supremacists

Terrible. I feel sorry for them. RIP. The african american experience is in part similar to the gypsy experience. Gypsies also get lynched by mobs, but not only individuals but whole groups of gypsies for the wrong of one or the other, even if it is false. Italian gipsy camp burned down by vigilantes after false rape claim One difference, blacks dont get collectively burned down, but gypsies do. I think so the discrimination against gypsies is heavier.

Also I was followed around in serbia in a shop as if Im a shop lifter, reminds me of how blacks get stopped in america by police for being criminals.

Last year I was in Serbia. I was in a chinese shop but the women who work there are serbs, not chinese. The chinese is just the boss. I wanted to buy some gifts for friends back in austria. A serbian worker followed me. I asked why she follows me Im not going to steal. Then I wanted to buy a necklace and it fall down on the ground by accident, she yelled at me and I had to pay it because it was broken.

No he wasn’t the Black was robbing houses, you moron Cops review new video of man who appears to be Ahmaud Arbery

There were no robberies.

They are guilty of lynching him.

Read and weep: No bond for father, son charged with murder in death of south Georgia jogger Ahmaud Arbery

He’s on video Cops review new video of man who appears to be Ahmaud Arbery

Terrible. I feel sorry for them. RIP. The african american experience is in part similar to the gypsy experience. Gypsies also get lynched by mobs, but not only individuals but whole groups of gypsies for the wrong of one or the other, even if it is false. Italian gipsy camp burned down by vigilantes after false rape claim One difference, blacks dont get collectively burned down, but gypsies do. I think so the discrimination against gypsies is heavier.

Also I was followed around in serbia in a shop as if Im a shop lifter, reminds me of how blacks get stopped in america by police for being criminals.

Last year I was in Serbia. I was in a chinese shop but the women who work there are serbs, not chinese. The chinese is just the boss. I wanted to buy some gifts for friends back in austria. A serbian worker followed me. I asked why she follows me Im not going to steal. Then I wanted to buy a necklace and it fall down on the ground by accident, she yelled at me and I had to pay it because it was broken.

FBI stat: The murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than 2 to 1, but the Dems/Press never make it a racial issue when a White person is murdered by Black person, and they always make it a racial issue the other way around.

Last edited:
With any luck the jury will have enough good old boys on it and find them not guilty

Mort, gypsies have their reputation because a lot (not all) of gypsies are genuine pieces of shit. Blacks have a similar reputation because...yeah.
You see Mort, reputations exist for a REASON. Doubt me? What comes to your mind when you read 'Japanese'...'Swiss'...'Danish'?
Those words do not conjure the same images to the average person. Rightfully so.

Why were they not charged at the time ? Sounds like the US has not evolved at all.

Because they aren't guilty.
They will be soon.
So many Progs Tommy. So many leave areas that are not of their own color or background. Why Tommy? Tell us why? progs doing this. But they speak so loud and clear about equality and people hating and all the rest. But they leave Tommy. They leave.
Try it in English.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
These killers look like inbred pigs with little piggy eyes. After they are caged for life the whole police department needs cleaning out.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Talk about a rush to judgment here. The OP has not only decided that the shooting was not justified, he has already determined it was a premeditated lynching and the motive of these shooters was "white supremacy".

I suppose all of that is "possible", but it just isn't that probable at all. White Supremacists are a very tiny minority in America, their huge nationwide protest in Washington a few years ago only drew a hundred or so. The White Supremacist outfits are full of Law Enforcement officers keeping an eye on them to prevent them from acting up.

FBI stat: The murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than 2 to 1, but the Dems/Press never make it a racial issue when a White person is murdered by Black person, and they always make it a racial issue the other way around.

Your statement is disingenuous.

In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered that year. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. Whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black person. These numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. Now I don't know about you but 81 percent is a pretty high number and this and higher percentages of white on while murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence thereby creating the attitudes of such men as the 2 white men who killed Arbery.

Your comment is disingenuous in the fact that you said that blacks kill whites by a 2 to 1 margin. That is true, but what you don't say is the 2-1 margin is 500 whites killed by blacks and 200 blacks killed by whites. Contrast that 500 with the 2677 whites killed by whites and your claim is a baseless, meritless, fucked up, white racist lie.

These threads are so fucking stupid. For every white on black, there's 10 black on white and 50 black on black.

Here you go boy:

21-Year-Old Man Charged in Fatal Shooting of Indianapolis Postal Worker
This one killed his postal delivery lady cuz he didn't like the way she was delivering his mail. Shot her in the chest.
final_5eab1915624de40013cdb44b_112456_oaxgcu.jpg

3 teens charged in death of 53-year-old Houston man
This gentleman makes the mistake of finding these 3 fucks breaking into his car. They blow him away.
Daniel Musterman.jpg
teen crimin.jpg

Man charged with murder after woman dies in Wilmington shooting - WWAY TV
This lovely girl is gone. First degree murder by THAT piece of shit.
Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 10.27.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 10.26.11 PM.png

Married couple, 85 and 86, shot dead at Delaware veterans cemetery
This shitstain blew away an elderly couple, 85 and 86 years old, in a cemetery.
Sheldon-C.-Francis-260x300-260x300.jpg

Is your "jogger" more important than these victims? That's a serious question. Do you give a fuck about the other human beings being murdered in this country? Or is it all about playing politics with murder victims that fit your twisted agenda?

I could play this all day. These all happened much more recently than the "jogger" incident. Just say the word and I'll post more..... much more.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 10.27.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 10.27.36 PM.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 32
Convicted criminal shot after attacking a man with a gun while being investigated for additional crimes.
George Zimmerman was a convicted criminal who shot an unarmed black boy, but that wasn't your argument then, now was it?

These threads are so fucking stupid. For every white on black, there's 10 black on white and 50 black on black.

Here you go boy:

21-Year-Old Man Charged in Fatal Shooting of Indianapolis Postal Worker
This one killed his postal delivery lady cuz he didn't like the way she was delivering his mail. Shot her in the chest.
View attachment 334429

3 teens charged in death of 53-year-old Houston man
This gentleman makes the mistake of finding these 3 fucks breaking into his car. They blow him away.
View attachment 334431View attachment 334432

Man charged with murder after woman dies in Wilmington shooting - WWAY TV
This lovely girl is gone. First degree murder by THAT piece of shit.
View attachment 334434View attachment 334438

Married couple, 85 and 86, shot dead at Delaware veterans cemetery
This shitstain blew away an elderly couple, 85 and 86 years old, in a cemetery.
Sheldon-C.-Francis-260x300-260x300.jpg

Is your "jogger" more important than these victims? That's a serious question. Do you give a fuck about the other human beings being murdered in this country? Or is it all about playing politics with murder victims that fit your twisted agenda?

I could play this all day. These all happened much more recently than the "jogger" incident. Just say the word and I'll post more..... much more.
Did any of these killers not only not get arrested, but were protected by the D.A.?

Did any of these killers not get arrested because the D.A. told the arresting cops/investigators on the scene NOT to arrest them?

Just awful. But when WAS this lynching that took place? Do you have a date for this?

This happened in late February. The arrests were only made late last week, only because this video was leaked. So, yah, that place reeks with corruption from top to bottom.

Forum List

Back