Black man lynched by 2 white supremacists

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Terrible. I feel sorry for them. RIP. The african american experience is in part similar to the gypsy experience. Gypsies also get lynched by mobs, but not only individuals but whole groups of gypsies for the wrong of one or the other, even if it is false. Italian gipsy camp burned down by vigilantes after false rape claim One difference, blacks dont get collectively burned down, but gypsies do. I think so the discrimination against gypsies is heavier.

Also I was followed around in serbia in a shop as if Im a shop lifter, reminds me of how blacks get stopped in america by police for being criminals.

Last year I was in Serbia. I was in a chinese shop but the women who work there are serbs, not chinese. The chinese is just the boss. I wanted to buy some gifts for friends back in austria. A serbian worker followed me. I asked why she follows me Im not going to steal. Then I wanted to buy a necklace and it fall down on the ground by accident, she yelled at me and I had to pay it because it was broken.

Last edited:
Terrible. I feel sorry for them. RIP. The african american experience is in part similar to the gypsy experience. Gypsies also get lynched by mobs, but not only individuals but whole groups of gypsies for the wrong of one or the other, even if it is false. Italian gipsy camp burned down by vigilantes after false rape claim One difference, blacks dont get collectively burned down, but gypsies do. I think so the discrimination against gypsies is heavier.

Also I was followed around in serbia in a shop as if Im a shop lifter, reminds me of how blacks get stopped in america by police for being criminals.

Last year I was in Serbia. I was in a chinese shop but the women who work there are serbs, not chinese. The chinese is just the boss. I wanted to buy some gifts for friends back in austria. A serbian worker followed me. I asked why she follows me Im not going to steal. Then I wanted to buy a necklace and it fall down on the ground by accident, she yelled at me and I had to pay it because it was broken.

Just awful. But when WAS this lynching that took place? Do you have a date for this?

• Disagree
Reactions: cnm

It's all bad but why is it that everybody wants to say they have it worse than blacks? Your picture shows me that you are considered white in America and in this country blacks have been collectively burned down. Entire black communities. So let's just say it's bad because everybody white in America is always trying to make claims of how bad they have had it and were able to make it when the reality is no group of ethnic whites have faced what blacks have in America.

Just awful. But when WAS this lynching that took place? Do you have a date for this?

It doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter.

It matters to ME, you racist.

It's all bad but why is it that everybody wants to say they have it worse than blacks? Your picture shows me that you are considered white in America and in this country blacks have been collectively burned down. Entire black communities. So let's just say it's bad because everybody white in America is always trying to make claims of how bad they have had it and were able to make it when the reality is no group of ethnic whites have faced what blacks have in America.

in america i might be white but in europe im a "visible minority" they see im a gypsy. and gypsies are dark brown not white, im mixed therefore lighter but still not fully white. in america you might have another perception but in europe im discriminated as well for "racial visibility" im not black though but you dont need to be black to be racially visible. you can be a arab and racially visible. ok everything is bad and it is not worse or less worse. and im not white.

Convicted criminal shot after attacking a man with a gun while being investigated for additional crimes.

Convicted criminal shot after attacking a man with a gun while being investigated for additional crimes.

He was jogging, and two white supremacists wanted to take the law in their own hands and stopped him, then they lynched him. i dont know whether he was really guilty of any crime though, but they lynched him because they say he is a criminal. in any case they are not police, not a court, they are two white supremacists who lynched him. like the klan in the 20s. maybe he was not even guilty of any crime though.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Looks like a really bad deal. I hope the murderers spend the rest of their life in Jail.

Thank goodness we don't have threads like this every time a Black "lynches" another Black---the board would be so full of threads there could be nothing else discussed.

Like in Chicago, where innocent by-standers, even little Black children, are regularly killed by stray gunfire from various gangs trying to "lynch" each other.

When is something going to be done about Black-on-Black "lynchings". Hell, when is it even going to get noticed?

Looks like a really bad deal. I hope the murderers spend the rest of their life in Jail.

Thank goodness we don't have threads like this every time a Black "lynches" another Black---the board would be so full of threads there could be nothing else discussed.

Like in Chicago, where innocent by-standers, even little Black children, are regularly killed by stray gunfire from various gangs trying to "lynch" each other.

When is something going to be done about Black-on-Black "lynchings". Hell, when is it even going to get noticed?

There are threads which are saying that blacks are criminals though. This thread is allowed too.

• Thanks

He was jogging, and two white supremacists wanted to take the law in their own hands and stopped him, then they lynched him. i dont know whether he was really guilty of any crime though, but they lynched him because they say he is a criminal. in any case they are not police, not a court, they are two white supremacists who lynched him. like the klan in the 20s. maybe he was not even guilty of any crime though.

"They" included a retired law enforcement officer who had been previously involved in the investigation and conviction of that same person; Georgia has a specific statute that authorizes citizens arrests; Georgia has a statute that allows you to defend yourself when attacked; and your poor innocent jogger ran up to where they men were already stopped and attacked one of them resulting in his death.

Defending this guy does a disservice to real victims.

• Funny

There are threads which are saying that blacks are criminals though. This thread is allowed too.

The one at issue is Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking in entering an unfinished property

No he wasn’t the Black was robbing houses, you moron Cops review new video of man who appears to be Ahmaud Arbery

It's all bad but why is it that everybody wants to say they have it worse than blacks?

You think it's easy to go through life with no natural rhythm?!

DAXa_XqUMAAUnpS.jpg

in america i might be white but in europe im a "visible minority" they see im a gypsy. and gypsies are dark brown not white, im mixed therefore lighter but still not fully white. in america you might have another perception but in europe im discriminated as well for "racial visibility" im not black though but you dont need to be black to be racially visible. you can be a arab and racially visible. ok everything is bad and it is not worse or less worse. and im not white.

I know a person of Roma descent and I have heard what the Roma endure.

"They" included a retired law enforcement officer who had been previously involved in the investigation and conviction of that same person; Georgia has a specific statute that authorizes citizens arrests; Georgia has a statute that allows you to defend yourself when attacked; and your poor innocent jogger ran up to where they men were already stopped and attacked one of them resulting in his death.

Defending this guy does a disservice to real victims.

The dead guy was the victim. He was followed trapped shot at and tried defending himself. Georgias citizen arrests law says that can only happen if they see a person committing a crime. That guy was not committing a crime. There was never any investigation and conviction of that person by that retired officer.

When will whites start noticing that white on white killing is a major problem?

Forum List

Back