Black man kidnaps white woman, forces her to watch all 9 hours of Roots...

African American man kidnaps white woman and makes her watch Roots to 'understand her racism' | Daily Mail Online

An African American man kidnapped a white woman and forced her to watch nine-hour slavery miniseries Roots so she could 'understand her racism'.

Cedar Rapids police seized 52-year-old Robert Noyes on Monday on charges of first-degree harassment and false imprisonment.

The woman, who was not clearly described in previous reports as being white, was allegedly forced to sit with Noye and threatened when she tried to move from watching the 1977 TV miniseries.

I love this guy. :lmao:

OMG, where is the torture charges?

There should be a long prison term, obviously.
There won't be -- and probably NO jail time -- because black males get to do any kind of crime against white women, including the Barnard girl killing, with no penalties.

Are you fucking kidding? Have you looked at the demographics of who is in prison and who isn't, Tard-a-roni?

That is kind of a generioc assertion.

What the prison demographics are in Montana are probably different from what they are in New Jersey, dont you think?

This woman can't be that racist if she was in a relationship with this guy with the bowling ball head.
Anyway forced viewing of Roots is cruel and unusual punishment.

She only resisted when he started playing Tyler Perry movies.

Do you have any specifics on the threats he made? I've tried everything, and I can't even get the bitch to keep her mouth shut during the game. If I could get a list of threats that actually work, it would really help.

I get what you are meaning here, but the guy doesn't appear to be guilty of anything that horrendous which is the only point that I was trying to make in my earlier message. If making the girl watch nine hours worth of a TV show is all that really took place between the two of them, how bad is that really in the grand scheme, especially when what you mention here is way worse?

It's okay with you to be forced to watch something for nine hours with the threat 'When she tried to move, he is accused of saying he would 'kill her and spread her body parts across Interstate 380 on the way to Chicago"'?

Seems to me you are enabling serious racist criminal intent by a black MAN against a white WOMAN and any such behavior by any man should, if there were any justice, which there probably isn't, lead to him spending a lot of years in prison: hopefully till he died there.

If this is the way you like men to treat you, I suggest you advertise it on one of these Internet dating sites: I bet you'd get DOZENS of men hoping to go out with you and abuse, threaten, kidnap, murder you, and desecrate your body all over Interstate 380.

Wake up, woman: Naïvetee is the worst way to live in this life. It just opens you up to every predator around. And don't tell me any silly pious slogan the way you typically end your posts ---- that's offensive nonsense. Get your head together and don't enable serious violent abusers.
For the record, I will be 38 on my next birthday and I still continue to sit on a certain bench. In other words, I must be doing something right. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

African American man kidnaps white woman and makes her watch Roots to 'understand her racism' | Daily Mail Online

An African American man kidnapped a white woman and forced her to watch nine-hour slavery miniseries Roots so she could 'understand her racism'.

Cedar Rapids police seized 52-year-old Robert Noyes on Monday on charges of first-degree harassment and false imprisonment.

The woman, who was not clearly described in previous reports as being white, was allegedly forced to sit with Noye and threatened when she tried to move from watching the 1977 TV miniseries.

I love this guy. :lmao:
What was he trying to do, White wash her mind?

I get what you are meaning here, but the guy doesn't appear to be guilty of anything that horrendous which is the only point that I was trying to make in my earlier message. If making the girl watch nine hours worth of a TV show is all that really took place between the two of them, how bad is that really in the grand scheme, especially when what you mention here is way worse?
It's okay with you to be forced to watch something for nine hours with the threat 'When she tried to move, he is accused of saying he would 'kill her and spread her body parts across Interstate 380 on the way to Chicago"'?

Seems to me you are enabling serious racist criminal intent by a black MAN against a white WOMAN and any such behavior by any man should, if there were any justice, which there probably isn't, lead to him spending a lot of years in prison: hopefully till he died there.

If this is the way you like men to treat you, I suggest you advertise it on one of these Internet dating sites: I bet you'd get DOZENS of men hoping to go out with you and abuse, threaten, kidnap, murder you, and desecrate your body all over Interstate 380.

Wake up, woman: Naïvetee is the worst way to live in this life. It just opens you up to every predator around. And don't tell me any silly pious slogan the way you typically end your posts ---- that's offensive nonsense. Get your head together and don't enable serious violent abusers.
One more thing that I didn't have time to say earlier is that I am well aware of when a line has been crossed. Therefore, you don't have to worry about me being an enabler when I just so happen to spring from the loins of a man who never knew when enough is enough in so many different ways. My only regret is not washing my hands of him sooner, but sadly one reason why I couldn't was because of me being as young as I was and because of my mom not washing her hands of him sooner either. Why she didn't is understandable because of the physical illness that she had then, but still at the end of the day. staying is only worse than leaving in my opinion when the problem is bad enough and in my family's case. it was bad in so many different ways.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

They actually live together...

Well then she deserves whatever comes her way.

Not guilty -
Moving on.

They actually live together...

Well then she deserves whatever comes her way.

Not guilty -
Moving on.

Where does it say they live together? The article only says they had an on/off relationship over the years and refers to the place where this occurred as "a residence". It does not in any way indicate that she lived there.

Forum List

Back