Black man kidnaps white woman, forces her to watch all 9 hours of Roots...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
African American man kidnaps white woman and makes her watch Roots to 'understand her racism' | Daily Mail Online

An African American man kidnapped a white woman and forced her to watch nine-hour slavery miniseries Roots so she could 'understand her racism'.

Cedar Rapids police seized 52-year-old Robert Noyes on Monday on charges of first-degree harassment and false imprisonment.

The woman, who was not clearly described in previous reports as being white, was allegedly forced to sit with Noye and threatened when she tried to move from watching the 1977 TV miniseries.

I love this guy. :lmao:

African American man kidnaps white woman and makes her watch Roots to 'understand her racism' | Daily Mail Online

An African American man kidnapped a white woman and forced her to watch nine-hour slavery miniseries Roots so she could 'understand her racism'.

Cedar Rapids police seized 52-year-old Robert Noyes on Monday on charges of first-degree harassment and false imprisonment.

The woman, who was not clearly described in previous reports as being white, was allegedly forced to sit with Noye and threatened when she tried to move from watching the 1977 TV miniseries.

Only Roots?

Shit he should have then forced her to watch Glory, Color Purple and Twelve Years of Slavery...

And after that Mississippi Burning damn it!

He should get life in Prison for not knowing how to kidnap and torture correctly!

I guess he never took your seminar did he?

You dont know kidnapping is a capital offense?

Hope there's a noose in his future

No mention of it being a hate crime. What a surprise.

Congratulations black man. You just became another black statistic :lol:

There should be a long prison term, obviously.
There won't be -- and probably NO jail time -- because black males get to do any kind of crime against white women, including the Barnard girl killing, with no penalties. That's because the Dem elites want whites killed, as many as possible, by blacks. That way they hope to get more votes.

There should be a long prison term, obviously.
There won't be -- and probably NO jail time -- because black males get to do any kind of crime against white women, including the Barnard girl killing, with no penalties. That's because the Dem elites want whites killed, as many as possible, by blacks. That way they hope to get more votes.
We'll see. This guys in his fifties. Kidnapping and threatening to kill and dismember her. We'll see if all the left laughs this off. We'll see if he gets the Roger Stone treatment

Last edited:
I don't mean to defend the guy's choice of action, but if nine hours was how long he had the girl for, is that long enough to be considered a kidnapping? I don't normally watch the Law & Order SVU show, but I did see an episode of the show where the guy in question was finally nailed because he kept at least one of his rape victims for more than twelve hours which is how his wrong doing was given the kidnapping sticker, an act that had no statue of limitations time limit. The guy was then given a thirty year prison sentence for it.

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly

You WOULD love this nutbag, Aaron.

They actually live together...

Investigators allege that Robert Lee Noye, 52, yesterday forced Jill Shelton, 37, to sit with him and watch the program about slavery. Shelton allegedly was held against her will inside a small Cedar Rapids home (seen below) she has shared with Noye...

Court records show that Noye and Shelton have been involved in a tumultuous relationship spanning nearly two decades, with both parties filing for multiple restraining orders against the other person...

Police: Man Forced Woman To Watch "Roots"

^^^ If they live together, how can it be considered a kidnapping?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Because he held there against her will, threatened her, wouldn't let her leave...

This may shock you, but a husband can be charged with raping his wife as well...

Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.
They should make him watch the entire Brady Bunch Series

Last edited:

You WOULD love this nutbag, Aaron.

Actually, if anyone understood Aaron humor they would realize he is trolling...

Forum List

Back