black man gos crazy in new york mcondalds

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

crazy black threatening people in mcdonalds with an ax. look out the other blacks are recording and laughing.;/ this is why blacks dont want cops so thy can get away with shit like this in new york.

more info here. and you notice its black man axing whites. hate crime.

Actually it looked like the gang was picking on him. I don't know what started the altercation but I would be pissed if three guys tried to beat me up like that.

big black guy getting his ass whooped and then gets ax and goes crazy. glad that dude is in jail. look how blacks think thre whole thing is joke and standing round laughing. this is why blacks are such a joke.

Actually it looked like the gang was picking on him. I don't know what started the altercation but I would be pissed if three guys tried to beat me up like that.
Did you miss the part where he was trying to attack them first? :cuckoo:

Did you miss the part where he was trying to attack them first? :cuckoo:
of course the black man was bullying the whole time he was in there and took an ax to them. i said that. what dont you understand.

of cpourse the black man was bullying thr whole time he was in there and took an ax to them. i said that. what dont you understand.
Why are you responding to my post that was directed at someone else and acting like your offended by words that werent directed at you? Pay attention to who you are posting to!!!!

Why are you responding to my post that was directed at someone else and acting like your offended by words that weren't directed at you? Pay attention to who you are posting to!!!!
well excussssseeeeee me. did not know you controlled the board.

Forum List

Back