Black Man Gets A Smackdown...

We really believe someone who spews as much racial hatred as yo do would marry a white woman. Pull the other leg, it's got bells on it.
Stating the truth to whites about what whites have done is not racial hatred. Your white fragility a;lows you to believe that because you can't face the trruths presented. What any of you un educated, misinformed idiots believe or not means nothing.

For if you take the time to notice, some of the most fierce opposition to white racism comes from white women because white racism generally carries with it white male sexism.

You see, white men had to make laws stopping white women from running to black men. That is because white men would rather buck break a mans butthole or rape a slave woman. Virginia was the first to do so. The case that ended it, the Loving case, is celebrated by blacks and Mildred Loving was married to a white man. So your racist bellowing is just that.

Meh; who gives a damn. Dealt with already; Guess who's coming to dinner. Only DemoKKKrats would disapprove, the sKKKum!!

Greg

I've got no problem with it. My first CPO in the Navy was this black guy named Steve Murphy, and his white wife was fine as fuck. They we the first interracial couple I'd ever known, and they were good friends for many years. I was a pallbearer at Steve's funeral...

You were never martried to a white woman, you lyin' fuck. If you were, then she must've kicked your greasy ass to the curb and that's why you hate white people so much.

But, no, no one here believes you were ever married to a white woman...
Wrong. I got divorced and ran into another one. Some of us have it like that. When I was younger I saw women of all races and nationalities. I don't hate. I post the facts. You're a pussy who likes to talk racist shit but can't handle the facts. Therefore your fragility has you making claims of hate.

Death Angel
She be marrying UP. There are very few black boys capable of, or mature enough for marriage. She and her children will likely be blessed to put some distance from black culture

Keep telling yourself that and you might believe it. My father actually told my sister not date a white man. It's not uncommon amongst black fathers. To be honest I don't think black women are that attracted to white men, not gut level attraction that they have for black men.

For black woman there is almost an embarrassment and guilt they have when they date a white man.

Of course he told her that. He didn't want her seeing how good her life could be...

Whites have never made it on their own merit. Everything you have is because the government gave it to you.

You're a fucking moron. The government hasn't given me shit.

I've worked for what I have. The sexy little black girls in Accounting notice that, too, and are all too willing to hike their skirts up in admiration...

Personally I don't give a damn who she marries. I'm not the one who started this thread. This is a white racist race baith thread that's really making a stink over nothing.

Well, if it is, then congrats on swallowing it hook, line and sinker. The only one here making a stink is you...

Wrong. I got divorced and ran into another one. Some of us have it like that. When I was younger I saw women of all races and nationalities. I don't hate. I post the facts. You're a pussy who likes to talk racist shit but can't handle the facts. Therefore your fragility has you making claims of hate.
You're the most hateful piece of shit on this entire forum.

And you were never married to a white woman, if you were even married at all...

Stating the truth to whites about what whites have done is not racial hatred. Your white fragility a;lows you to believe that because you can't face the trruths presented. What any of you un educated, misinformed idiots believe or not means nothing.

I know the atrocities whites have committed. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let you blame me for them and, the more you try, the less I'm gonna' give a fuck.

Oh, and before you try to insult someone by calling them "un educated" [sic], learn to fucking spell you ignorant chimp...

For if you take the time to notice, some of the most fierce opposition to white racism comes from white women because white racism generally carries with it white male sexism.

Please provide examples of this "fierce opposition" from white women, because I've not seen it, and I think you're a lying scumbag...

You see, white men had to make laws stopping white women from running to black men.

In your dreams, Stymie...

That is because white men would rather buck break a mans butthole or rape a slave woman. Virginia was the first to do so. The case that ended it, the Loving case, is celebrated by blacks and Mildred Loving was married to a white man. So your racist bellowing is just that.

There's a black woman, Carla, who works in my Accounting Department. She's about 35, with a tight little rockin' body, damn near perfect tits and an ass that won't quit. She probably weighs in at about a buck fifteen. Prior to me getting with my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend, and before Carla started working for me, she visited the office with her aunt (who used to work for me for a time). Carla and I hit it off with some suggestive banter here and there. I asked her to dinner one night. We had a great meal, great wine, and great company, and then she took me home and treated me like a carnival ride. She has zero interest in negro men.

Zero.

Canon Shooter
There's a black woman, Carla, who works in my Accounting Department. She's about 35, with a tight little rockin' body, damn near perfect tits and an ass that won't quit. She probably weighs in at about a buck fifteen. Prior to me getting with my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend, and before Carla started working for me, she visited the office with her aunt (who used to work for me for a time). Carla and I hit it off with some suggestive banter here and there. I asked her to dinner one night. We had a great meal, great wine, and great company, and then she took me home and treated me like a carnival ride. She has zero interest in negro men.

This is you on the right - Right ? With your "Black Friend"

img_9772-jpg.461862

I mean. You really think a young hot P.Rican woman is gonna be lusting after you ? I mean. I'm not gonna diss your physically appearance.....that's too easy. But fk it....... you look like Santa Claus

2wd-FZ63_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Canon Shooter

This is you on the right - Right ? With your "Black Friend"

img_9772-jpg.461862

I mean. You really think a young hot P.Rican woman is gonna lusting after you ? I mean. I'm not gonna diss your physically appearance.....that's too easy. But fk it....... you look like Santa Claus

2wd-FZ63_400x400.jpg

So, you look like Koko? What's your point?

koko.jpg

Yup, the guy in the photo is my buddy Al. We were stationed together back in the 90's. He's a good dude and dear friend and I know he would say the exact same about me.

As for the beard I'm sportin', I'm pushing 60. Gray hair happens. I started growing the beard when they shut the bars down here in Florida last year. I vowed not to shave until I could walk into a bar and order a Martini. It took a while, but I finally got to shave it off. And you should really be careful when you mention dissing appearances. Your melon looks like the head of a dick...

Can you seriously blame the father for not wanting his black daughter marrying a white man ?

237218541_564362834919047_3387194941365869101_n.jpg

236052260_564356611586336_2914211059530969348_n.jpg
236052260_564356611586336_2914211059530969348_n.jpg

172241768_487153385973326_7808272969931770055_n.jpg

150379519_454525599236105_2497078492273384907_n.jpg
How about posting pics and stories of black men abusing, murdering and cheating on their black wives and girlfriends. Oh wait, that doesn't fit your racist narrative. Crappy humans come in all races and both sexes. A person's race is irrelevant. If you, as a black male were to marry a white woman, I don't see a problem, as long as you love her and don't abuse her or cheat on her.

Whites have never made it on their own merit. Everything you have is because the government gave it to you. Personally I don't give a damn who she marries. I'm not the one who started this thread. This is a white racist race baith thread that's really making a stink over nothing.
Liar

You see, white men had to make laws stopping white women from running to black men. That is because white men would rather buck break a mans butthole or rape a slave woman. Virginia was the first to do so. The case that ended it, the Loving case, is celebrated by blacks and Mildred Loving was married to a white man. So your racist bellowing is just that.
When someone states anything negative blacks have done you call them liars and/or racists

So, you look like Koko? What's your point?

koko.jpg

Yup, the guy in the photo is my buddy Al. We were stationed together back in the 90's. He's a good dude and dear friend and I know he would say the exact same about me.
Yeah and this is you're daughter when she get's around one of us

giphy.gif

You just hate the fact that the really smart, gorgeous black women end up with white guys...
Black women are very desperate to get with blue eyed white men. They want a man with money too, and most white guys aren’t broke ass losers on probation like so many black guys.

Forum List

Back