Black Man Gets A Smackdown...

Stop lying you racist piece of trash. This thread is a race bait thread according to your logic. And you don't attack the OP as you do when someone black posts truth about white racism. This itself shows that you you skin color is all that matters.

You wouldn't know the truth about racism if it bit you on the ass. You are nothing more than a racist whoremonger desperate for whitey to give you things because you are too fucking lazy to make it on your own merit. You are a worthless piece of dogshit. The OP is a wonderful commentary on how worthless the racist black male is. This woman, saw no reason to put up with your gangsta bullshit. So she found a nice guy, who happened to be white. She no doubt would have found a black man who would have likewise been a good match, but the white guy came along first.

That's it. You racist assholes then whine like the bitches you are because she was smart, and didn't fall for your race baiting bullshit.

Why would he hate that? White men like you can't stand a brother with a hot white woman. There is only one reason you started this thread.

I was married to a white woman who was abused by her foster mother who was a pill addict in a single parent home. Her real mother abandoned her. So your story has no purpose but to race bait.
We really believe someone who spews as much racial hatred as yo do would marry a white woman. Pull the other leg, it's got bells on it.

Stop lying you racist piece of trash. This thread is a race bait thread according to your logic. And you don't attack the OP as you do when someone black posts truth about white racism. This itself shows that you you skin color is all that matters.
I started it, so I know what it is.

It's a thread to point out how negroes feel they can be absentee all through a kid's life and then they get all offended when their kid tells them to fuck off.

I think it's funny...

Why would he hate that? White men like you can't stand a brother with a hot white woman. There is only one reason you started this thread.

I've got no problem with it. My first CPO in the Navy was this black guy named Steve Murphy, and his white wife was fine as fuck. They we the first interracial couple I'd ever known, and they were good friends for many years. I was a pallbearer at Steve's funeral...

I was married to a white woman who was abused by her foster mother who was a pill addict in a single parent home. Her real mother abandoned her. So your story has no purpose but to race bait.

You were never martried to a white woman, you lyin' fuck. If you were, then she must've kicked your greasy ass to the curb and that's why you hate white people so much.

But, no, no one here believes you were ever married to a white woman...

You're attacking the messenger, not the message. What he said about not wanting his daughter to date a white man was a fair comment
So when a white guy says he doesn't want his daughter to marry a black guy that's valid too, right?

What decent woman of any race would have anything to do with someone like IM2. He is nothing but a pustule of hatred.
He said she had issues; so does he.

Like attracts like.

Look, I don't want to speculate on someone else's relationship, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if IM2 was married to a white woman once upon a time, that's all.

While the semi-absentee father doesn't "get a vote," he is right to render advice; he is her father, after all.

For the past hundred years (and probably forever) rational people have recognized that the more people have in common, the more likely it is that they will have a successful marriage. Arranged marriages in every culture reinforce this principle. Every computer dating service is founded on that exact principle. And like it or not, a Black person and a white person have a figurative gulf of different experiences that can never be completely bridged. To say that "It is only the color of their skin" is ridiculous and oblivious to reality.

It is too soon to tell how the recent flood of "mixed" marriages will pan out in the long run - hell, most marriages end in divorce anyway. But the production of bi-racial kids, and their acceptance by both families and society is a significant consideration that must not be ignored.

There are some understandable reasons to seek out a mate from another race, but that doesn't make those reasons rational or promising of a successful long-term relationship. There is much more involved here than, "Is he a nice guy?"

While the semi-absentee father doesn't "get a vote," he is right to render advice; he is her father, after all.

For the past hundred years (and probably forever) rational people have recognized that the more people have in common, the more likely it is that they will have a successful marriage. Arranged marriages in every culture reinforce this principle. Every computer dating service is founded on that exact principle. And like it or not, a Black person and a white person have a figurative gulf of different experiences that can never be completely bridged. To say that "It is only the color of their skin" is ridiculous and oblivious to reality.

It is too soon to tell how the recent flood of "mixed" marriages will pan out in the long run - hell, most marriages end in divorce anyway. But the production of bi-racial kids, and their acceptance by both families and society is a significant consideration that must not be ignored.

There are some understandable reasons to seek out a mate from another race, but that doesn't make those reasons rational or promising of a successful long-term relationship. There is much more involved here than, "Is he a nice guy?"
True enough.

But a shared culture is more important than a shared race.
Half my family is black and the rest is white and hispanic with one or 2 asians mixed in. But we are all overwhelmingly, blue-collar working class gulf coasters from Texas and Louisiana.
We eat the same foods, we put hot sauce on everything, listen to (mostly) the same music, work in and around the same industries, etc.
We drive the same kind of trucks, the younger members of the tribe race (and build) the same kinds of cars, and the bikers among us all lean toward cruisers.
Most of the tribe even smokes the same weed, and we all like the same kinds of guns, lol.

And most of our marriages work. Our record ain't perfect, but we're beating the national average.

Can you seriously blame the father for not wanting his black daughter marrying a white man ?
She be marrying UP. There are very few black boys capable of, or mature enough for marriage. She and her children will likely be blessed to put some distance from black culture

She be marrying UP. There are very few black boys capable of, or mature enough for marriage. She and her children will likely be blessed to put some distance from black culture
I disagree, there are a lot of good men out there willing to love and care for a family. Race isn’t even a factor, what’s important is the culture the man grows up in. Does he see fathers working and coming home to spend time with their families or does he see them partying with their friends instead. Does he see men putting their family’s interests first, or their own interests first. Most people learn from the examples around them.

Can you seriously blame the father for not wanting his black daughter marrying a white man ?

237218541_564362834919047_3387194941365869101_n.jpg

236052260_564356611586336_2914211059530969348_n.jpg
236052260_564356611586336_2914211059530969348_n.jpg

172241768_487153385973326_7808272969931770055_n.jpg

150379519_454525599236105_2497078492273384907_n.jpg
black women crave white men and they should we rock

You're attacking the messenger, not the message. What he said about not wanting his daughter to date a white man was a fair comment
Absentee father---really should have no say as he really doesn't know either of the adults involved.

Death Angel

Keep telling yourself that and you might believe it. My father actually told my sister not date a white man. It's not uncommon amongst black fathers. To be honest I don't think black women are that attracted to white men, not gut level attraction that they have for black men.

For black woman there is almost an embarrassment and guilt they have when they date a white man.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You wouldn't know the truth about racism if it bit you on the ass. You are nothing more than a racist whoremonger desperate for whitey to give you things because you are too fucking lazy to make it on your own merit. You are a worthless piece of dogshit. The OP is a wonderful commentary on how worthless the racist black male is. This woman, saw no reason to put up with your gangsta bullshit. So she found a nice guy, who happened to be white. She no doubt would have found a black man who would have likewise been a good match, but the white guy came along first.

That's it. You racist assholes then whine like the bitches you are because she was smart, and didn't fall for your race baiting bullshit.
Whites have never made it on their own merit. Everything you have is because the government gave it to you. Personally I don't give a damn who she marries. I'm not the one who started this thread. This is a white racist race baith thread that's really making a stink over nothing.

Forum List

Back