BLACK man beats woman to death with HAMMER

another black hate crime and black MURDER--with a hammer!!!

The thing about this is, if she would have defended herself with a firearm, the libs would have a conniption as they would say she shot an unarmed Sacred Cow.

Why would someone buy a hammer with a criminal record?

The thing about this is, if she would have defended herself with a firearm, the libs would have a conniption as they would say she shot an unarmed Sacred Cow.
..or if she defended herself with a pistol, it would be SHOCKING---

If the murder had occurred in San Francisco, we might not have known about the suspect's ethnicity.

That city has announced that it will no longer release mug shots of suspects -- except in exceptional cases.

It feels that showing suspects' mugshots promotes stereotyping.

So when a crime is committed, people will have to carefully study the suspect's name or just jump to their own conclusions.

If the murder had occurred in San Francisco, we might not have known about the suspect's ethnicity.

That city has announced that it will no longer release mug shots of suspects -- except in exceptional cases.

It feels that showing suspects' mugshots promotes stereotyping.

So when a crime is committed, people will have to carefully study the suspect's name or just jump to their own conclusions.
..there's no stereotyping blacks:
...they DO commit crimes/murder/rape/etc at high rates
...San Fran are idiots--they awarded $190,000 to an illegal for-------------being illegal!!!

I bet you can find a story about a sick white guy who did something sick yesterday. If I find and post a story will that mean anything about the white race?

You racist republicans. And in an election year? You’re counting on this helping not hurting you in November. I’m counting on you being wrong. You’ve miscalculated
..the Floyd incident brought out you blacks/etc to USMB..before you people were hardly on USMB...hahahhahaha
sick white guy????!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!
it's EVERY DAY---duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYDAY we hear:
WHITE COP KILLS BLACKMAN...EVERYDAY--for the last decade
...but, it's a white cop defending himself or trying to subdue a jackass, resisting black CRIMINAL
..you DO see the HUGE difference?

Here is your problem. You concentrate on the murder by a black man only, yet the picture with the story obviously has a white woman involved, yet you mention it not. They not only suspect she was involved, but have reason to believe she helped dismember and dispose of the body. Evil people, true, but nothing showing it was a racial thing, or that the crimes occurred due to the race of the suspected offenders. I am sure you think the assistance in the dismembering, burning and burying under cement reprehensible, yet you only single out the black soldier's offense, not mentioning anyone else or their race. You have a racial bigotry problem. Luckily the linked article provided the details to make the suspected story complete.

Here is your problem. You concentrate on the murder by a black man only, yet the picture with the story obviously has a white woman involved, yet you mention it not. They not only suspect she was involved, but have reason to believe she helped dismember and dispose of the body. Evil people, true, but nothing showing it was a racial thing, or that the crimes occurred due to the race of the suspected offenders. I am sure you think the assistance in the dismembering, burning and burying under cement reprehensible, yet you only single out the black soldier's offense, not mentioning anyone else or their race. You have a racial bigotry problem. Luckily the linked article provided the details to make the suspected story complete.
.....hahhahahahahhahahaha--AGAIN--you people DEFEND black MURDERERS!!
...you are doing some babbling crap there..'''a white woman helped the black man BEAT a woman to death with a hammer '''

..yours is a very idiotic/nonsensical/etc reply
idiocy and insane

I don't think the OP is expressing "racial bigotry".

I think you are missing the sarcasm.

Didn’t we hear the same thing in 2016? Seems like this constant race talk really drives you white racists to the polls.

Well this time it’s going to gets blacks to show up.

In 2016 trump and you blamed it on Obama well guess who’s responsible now?
Yep .....

And, they will be voting for Trump !!!

See BLEXIT !!!!
Not a fucking chance. Pure delusional

I bet you can find a story about a sick white guy who did something sick yesterday. If I find and post a story will that mean anything about the white race?

You racist republicans. And in an election year? You’re counting on this helping not hurting you in November. I’m counting on you being wrong. You’ve miscalculated
..the Floyd incident brought out you blacks/etc to USMB..before you people were hardly on USMB...hahahhahaha
EVERYDAY we hear:
...but, it's a white cop defending himself or trying to subdue a jackass, resisting black CRIMINAL
Didn’t we hear the same thing in 2016? Seems like this constant race talk really drives you white racists to the polls.

....race talk??--no--not race but LIES--injustice----...you would not fight against injustice and lies????!!!!!??
what??? polls? you mean voting? race? that would be the blacks who vote based on race and NOT common sense or policy....instead of voting for the best/best qualified, they vote for the BLACK man--skin color:
1593779805119.png

I don't think the OP is expressing "racial bigotry".

I think you are missing the sarcasm.
...I could say the word ''bush'' and they would scream RACISM
..or ''floor'' = RACISM
etc

Yep .....

And, they will be voting for Trump !!!

See BLEXIT !!!!
He thinks all blacks approve and support their violent brothers. Whites don't. His assumption is racist

EVERYDAY we hear:

....race talk??--no--not race but LIES--injustice----...you would not fight against injustice and lies????!!!!!??
what??? polls? you mean voting? race? that would be the blacks who vote based on race and NOT common sense or policy....instead of voting for the best/best qualified, they vote for the BLACK man--skin color:
View attachment 358627
Bullshit. Trickle down doesn’t work.

Sorry to tell you but us liberals and blacks are right about the Republican Party. It’s the party for the rich only.

The only reason you vote gop is either you are rich or because of god, guns, gays and racism

Forum List

Back