Black man accused of killing white woman, not the it would ever happen

You are a racist, so of course you make such a charge. You are the same as S.J. and shootspeaders and lonestar-logic and so many other creeps from the far thug reactionary right.

Terrible tragedy and I'm sure the kkk OP is glad that no white man ever murdered a woman.

Very tragic, indeed, and it sounds like he is a serial killer.

Bringing race into it, is just sick.

Squeezeberry, want me to list all the white serial killers of women?
Terrible tragedy and I'm sure the kkk OP is glad that no white man ever murdered a woman.

You are a racist, so of course you make such a charge. You are the same as S.J. and shootspeaders and lonestar-logic and so many other creeps from the far thug reactionary right.

How about if this was your sister or mother you pathetic piece of shit?
That deflection has nothing to do with this racism you and your ilk display on the Board. Overwhelmingly, the typical serial killer of women are white, like you and me.

That deflection has nothing to do with this racism you and your ilk display on the Board. Overwhelmingly, the typical serial killer of women are white, like you and me.

You're a typical faggot troll, Jake. This would be so much better a board without slithering little reptiles like you and your ilk. You're also a fucking coward as you've proved countless times when being faced down by reasonable debate.

You're a typical faggot troll, Jake. This would be so much better a board without slithering little reptiles like you and your ilk. You're also a fucking coward as you've proved countless times when being faced down by reasonable debate.
No one has ever faced me down in a reasonable debate. If I am in error, and it is shown to me, I have no trouble changing my views.

The truth: you are a vile racist.

The truth: white men are overwhelmingly the serial killers of women.

Last edited:

No one has ever faced me down in a reasonable debate. If I am in error, and it is shown to me, I have no trouble changing my views.

And queers are overwhelmingly the serial killers of young boys. Dispute that, asshole. And if you don't, that obviously make you a "racist", Jake.

And queers are overwhelmingly the serial killers of young boys. Dispute that, asshole. And if you don't, that obviously make you a "racist", Jake.
False comparison and completely illogical reasoning.

You are a vile racist, and soon or later, you will break the law because of it and will be dealt with properly.

What I was attempting to.understand is the wording of the thread title.

"Not the it would ever happen".?

WTF?

Then I noticed who wrote it.

That explained everything.

There have been black serial killers in the past, but overwhelming serial killers of women are white.

You are a vile racist, and soon or later, you will break the law because of it and will be dealt with properly.

Shut the hell up, moron. As I've mentioned before in this forum, my wife, Janice, is Mexican. How about you, you racist POS? I'll bet you've never in your life even kissed someone outside your lily white fag existence.

Shut the hell up, moron. As I've mentioned before in this forum, my wife, Janice, is Mexican. How about you, you racist POS? I'll bet you've never in your life even kissed someone outside your lily white fag existence.
You are off topic. No one cares if she is a Martian dwarf. If you each love the other, more power to you.

The truth the serial killers are overwhelmingly white men. No one cares if that disturbs you, either.

You are off topic. No one cares if she is a Martian dwarf. If you each love the other, more power to you.

The truth the serial killers are overwhelmingly white men. No one cares if that disturbs you, either.

I think the filthy liberal race-baiting we see in this forum is very much a topic that needs to be addressed.

Very tragic, indeed, and it sounds like he is a serial killer.

Bringing race into it, is just sick.

Squeezeberry, want me to list all the white serial killers of women?

the point is that the blacks and their white guilt liberal friends want to believe they stand on a moral high ground as they push that agenda at every opportunity.

I say

:bsflag:

I think the filthy liberal race-baiting we see in this forum is very much a topic that needs to be addressed.

A vile racist pig like you has the gall to call others racists? If you are married to a mexican, I'm willing to bet she shares your outlook also.

A vile racist pig like you has the gall to call others racists? If you are married to a mexican, I'm willing to bet she shares your outlook also.

Yes, her and her entire family were shocked at that filthy little rat in the White House instigating internecine riot and hate over the past year, against every race that wasn't negro.

Forum List

Back