Black male mob beats up white female store owner !! GRAPHIC !

I give Jews a LOT of shit

Actually, you don't. I doubt you've ever met a Jew.
Oh I have known a few. I was roommates with a Jewish guy many years ago. He was engaged to my cousin (didn't work out).
Really good guy, he was from New York trying to establish himself in the restaurant business on the left coast. Hardest working man I have ever known, and I have known some workaholics. I think that man slept 4 hours a night.
Eventually God blessed him with the success he worked so hard for.
She married another Jewish guy...not quite as successful...much meaner...lol! I don't know him that well...

If I own a store... I also own a gun. I just don't get it. Unless of course they are Left leaning and don't believe in the right to bear arms. In which case... Wow. That's karma.

My fist thought was who tries to defend there business unarmed. This couple had to be liberals.
My first thought was "Where are the fucking Police while this is slowly happening?" Out for a doughnut? Or were they told by yet ANOTHER Democratic leader not to protect innocent citizens being attacked by violent thugs?

That was for George! Beat that old white woman!

Wow, those guys are fucking bad asses. Beating up an old lady?

Tough mother fuckers. Don’t mess with them.

Think of this when the Democrats here tell you they want your guns.

This is what they’ve done to a great country.
Look at that video and take note of how brazen an attack that was. Then think of what that type of lawless person would be capable of if they knew that none of the people they chose to attack would have a gun to protect themselves? You wouldn't be able to walk the streets anymore nor would you be safe in your home.

This was in Rochester.

This is happening in our country folks !! This has got to be stopped now ! These animals are completely out of control, and they are terrorizing our cities !

Rochester Police Release New Video of Woman Brutally Beaten by Rioters

Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying these men. They also released screen images of some of the suspects.

In the video, the woman is seen pleading with the rioters smashing the exterior of Rochester Fire Equipment Company on Marshall Street to stop. The woman yelled at the group of people, who were apparently trying to loot the jewelry store next door.

Several of the people then turn on the woman and begin attacking her, hitting and kicking her, and then used boards to hit her.

***IN STOCK - Hilarious Talking Trump Fathers Day Card - Grab yours today!***

The woman’s husband runs in toward the end of the recording and tries to break up the attack while swinging a golf club. He was then attacked himself.

The woman is reportedly recovering on Sunday morning.

The woman and her husband are tenants who live above Rochester Fire Equipment…

Anybody read the Turner Diaries. It's exactly like that.

Think of this when the Democrats here tell you they want your guns.

This is what they’ve done to a great country.
Look at that video and take note of how brazen an attack that was. Then think of what that type of lawless person would be capable of if they knew that none of the people they chose to attack would have a gun to protect themselves? You wouldn't be able to walk the streets anymore nor would you be safe in your home.
as it is in half the states and the dems are trying to get in the other half. Some give genocide a good name that includes anyone voting for democrats. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time....

This was in Rochester.

This is happening in our country folks !! This has got to be stopped now ! These animals are completely out of control, and they are terrorizing our cities !

Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying these men. They also released screen images of some of the suspects.

In the video, the woman is seen pleading with the rioters smashing the exterior of Rochester Fire Equipment Company on Marshall Street to stop. The woman yelled at the group of people, who were apparently trying to loot the jewelry store next door.

Several of the people then turn on the woman and begin attacking her, hitting and kicking her, and then used boards to hit her.

The woman’s husband runs in toward the end of the recording and tries to break up the attack while swinging a golf club. He was then attacked himself.

Didn’t see that on CNN.

Paging Don Lemon....
Paging Don Lemon...

If I own a store... I also own a gun. I just don't get it. Unless of course they are Left leaning and don't believe in the right to bear arms. In which case... Wow. That's karma.

Yep. That guy was definitely a liberal.
Yell at the bad guys from a safe distance. Wow. I wouldn't want him in my corner.

These stupid assed people deserve to get their asses beat...

I thought this shit was pretty much universal? Have people never had to deal with groups of blacks before?

White people...you stupid.
Well, we "white" people, such as myself, like to believe people are almost ALL born good, decent human beings, regardless of skin color or ethnicity. I'm starting to seriously doubt this, however.
Not spent much time in black areas? You don't confront groups of blacks...EVER...let alone ones that are actively, violently, protesting. Or, may be party to activities which are nefarious.
Blacks have such a low threshold of violence/impulse control it makes them completely unpredictable.
They don't give a shit if you're 8 or 80, blind, cripple, crazy, man, woman...they will erase your ass.

Come on people...wake up.
I THANK GOD every day I haven't had to spend much time in black areas. And I NEVER will for the rest of my life. It's a blessing to NOT have to live among savage animals. And I'm NOT saying ALL black folk are bad, not by any means. It's just that the uneducated neanderthals amidst their population give them such a bad name. And this is well deserved. Stereotypes DO exist for a reason, and that's because they are TRUE.

I say the same about meth heads. It's a shame, but they're out there.

This was in Rochester.

Didn’t see that on CNN.

Paging Don Lemon....
Paging Don Lemon...

He was most likely IN BED with his white boyfriend..............

These mother fuckers need to go to prison.

In order to send them to prison, you have to get them before a court. If they won't voluntarily respond to a summons, you would have to arrest them to get them to court.

If they are arrested, they my resist. If they resist, it may require force to get them to comply. If the force exacerbates any medical conditions, they may suffer injuries. They may even die.

If they die in police custody, the whole process starts again.

I guess it's best just to let folks do what they want.
FNCCEO...I am gonna write a book with your quotes. Your words contain value.

Just don't tell your friends that I'm Jewish. They won't like it that you listen to a Jew.
You are Righteous Among the Hebrew :D
These stupid assed people deserve to get their asses beat...

I thought this shit was pretty much universal? Have people never had to deal with groups of blacks before?

White people...you stupid.
Well, we "white" people, such as myself, like to believe people are almost ALL born good, decent human beings, regardless of skin color or ethnicity. I'm starting to seriously doubt this, however.
Not spent much time in black areas? You don't confront groups of blacks...EVER...let alone ones that are actively, violently, protesting. Or, may be party to activities which are nefarious.
Blacks have such a low threshold of violence/impulse control it makes them completely unpredictable.
They don't give a shit if you're 8 or 80, blind, cripple, crazy, man, woman...they will erase your ass.

Come on people...wake up.
I THANK GOD every day I haven't had to spend much time in black areas. And I NEVER will for the rest of my life. It's a blessing to NOT have to live among savage animals. And I'm NOT saying ALL black folk are bad, not by any means. It's just that the uneducated neanderthals amidst their population give them such a bad name. And this is well deserved. Stereotypes DO exist for a reason, and that's because they are TRUE.

Nor am I...but a great big indicator is if there are a group of them hiding their faces and tearing shit up...yeah.

My aunt's husband had to relearn to wipe his ass (unsuccessfully) because he made the mistake of confronting few of them in a parking lot after leaving a restaurant who were leaning on his car...

The conditions they are raised in, the circumstances they are confronted with...and then there is the nature aspect which I think plays a huge role.

White people can keep wearing those blinders and tell themselves that it's their fault (which it partially is) or that the blacks are misunderstood (which they most CERTAINLY are) but that doesn't change one key factor...they are not like us. As such they should NOT be dealt with in the same manner.

Most blacks have grown up being told they were victims...mistreated, and they were owed because they came from slaves. The simple fact is they have been suckered into believing the Democrats. They are still slaves, but don't know it.

But, there are people like Candace Owens and other black conservatives that are trying to wake them up. Who knows if they'll ever figure it out.

This is why citizens need to arm themselves. The police cannot protect you.
My partner pulled a gun on 4 black dudes one day.
Long story short, we had a lawncare business going on the side, and so it was a Saturday afternoon, I came around from the back of the house we were doing with some hedge trimmers and a ladder, and I see that Kelley had his 9mm out pointing it at 4 black guys all in late teens early 20's over in the street near the neighbors' place.

So I just freeze in my tracks, drop all my shit and he yells "Cops are on their way...just go back to the truck" So not 10 seconds later 2 city cruisers come up quietly ( lights no sirens) with 4 officers, 2 of them black....and that was the end of it pretty much. No arrests or anything.

My boss was warned that he may have been charged with murder even the he saw it as self-defense. What happened was he saw their dog was tangled in the backyard and no water ( summer - 98 degrees),so he went up and knocked on the front door and told them about the dog, they got rude, one thing led to another it one guy tried to pick a fight.....so Kelley backed off and they followed him- when he got to the street he pulled out his phone and gun and called 911 and held it on them until they got there. Later I told him I had noticed the dog too earlier but forgot about him.

Forum List

Back