Black male mob beats up white female store owner !! GRAPHIC !

So wait blacks beat the shit out of an older white woman and it doesn't make the news?

It's time to get us some niggas. As 13% of the fucking population if these niggas want a war it won't be one they win but it'll be one we'll be happy to fight.
Of COURSE not, Shawn. It doesn't FIT the narrative...........

Who the hell is Shawn?
Oops, sorry about that! You have a similar avatar to Shawnee_b on this site. AND my brain farts seem to be increasing each day because of my advanced age of 59!
I know the feeling.

So wait blacks beat the shit out of an older white woman and it doesn't make the news?

As 13% of the fucking population if these niggas want a war it won't be one they win but it'll be one we'll be happy to fight.
Democrats are fucking awful. They will never stop the real problems our society faces. Black people are just terrible in this nation. Yeah yeah, but the "good ones", i know, i know. I guess because there are good black people we cant do anything about the rest of them. We cant even discuss it.

Last edited:

As 13% of the fucking population if these niggas want a war it won't be one they win but it'll be one we'll be happy to fight.

Yeah, this was two days ago, why isn't this being shown on all news outlets ? Why do you have to scour the internet for this ?

It does not fit the agenda. This woman deserves justice just like George Floyd deserves justice. Though many people will disagree.

These stupid assed people deserve to get their asses beat...

I thought this shit was pretty much universal? Have people never had to deal with groups of blacks before?

White people...you stupid.

Seriously, screw George Floyd and all these animals. I don't give a shit what the cops did to him anymore. The shit happening now IS WHY police treat blacks like they do. Lets just say it like it is, they whine and take knees at sporting events because they want the right to steal, kill and destroy without any real consequence. THAT is the truth.

These stupid assed people deserve to get their asses beat...

I thought this shit was pretty much universal? Have people never had to deal with groups of blacks before?

White people...you stupid.
Well, we "white" people, such as myself, like to believe people are almost ALL born good, decent human beings, regardless of skin color or ethnicity. I'm starting to seriously doubt this, however.

This was in Rochester.

This is happening in our country folks !! This has got to be stopped now ! These animals are completely out of control, and they are terrorizing our cities !

Rochester Police Release New Video of Woman Brutally Beaten by Rioters

Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying these men. They also released screen images of some of the suspects.

In the video, the woman is seen pleading with the rioters smashing the exterior of Rochester Fire Equipment Company on Marshall Street to stop. The woman yelled at the group of people, who were apparently trying to loot the jewelry store next door.

Several of the people then turn on the woman and begin attacking her, hitting and kicking her, and then used boards to hit her.

***IN STOCK - Hilarious Talking Trump Fathers Day Card - Grab yours today!***

The woman’s husband runs in toward the end of the recording and tries to break up the attack while swinging a golf club. He was then attacked himself.

The woman is reportedly recovering on Sunday morning.

The woman and her husband are tenants who live above Rochester Fire Equipment…

it's just more peace and love liberalism

These mother fuckers need to go to prison.

In order to send them to prison, you have to get them before a court. If they won't voluntarily respond to a summons, you would have to arrest them to get them to court.

If they are arrested, they my resist. If they resist, it may require force to get them to comply. If the force exacerbates any medical conditions, they may suffer injuries. They may even die.

If they die in police custody, the whole process starts again.

I guess it's best just to let folks do what they want.

Forum List

Back