Black looters have now killed more unarmed blacks than cops did in a year.

Do the lives matter or not?

Black lives matter, as do the lives of all other Americans, no more so and no less than. However, to our democrat elected leaders NO LIVES MATTER. There is political currency to be accumulated in the deaths of black Americans. The democrats have only been accruing such funds over one-hundred and fifty years. You'd think black folk would have awakened to this culling of their people for profit but in their defense they've been victimized to the point of not knowing if they're coming or going in some cases by democrat propaganda. Nevertheless we are all individuals who must choose between personal responsibility and self-control, and criminal behavior and lives ruled by hatred of everyone who doesn't look like we do. And there's the democrat funded abortion clinics ringing inner city black neighborhoods, death factories that slaughter untold hundreds of thousands of unborn blacks every year. I guess, democrats, those black lives don't matter either?

Really bad facts and my phone is jamming up due to liberal head splatter.

The dems can not be more exited. . They are on the doorstep of destroying the USA. There is no beating around the bush . They do not even try to disguise it these days . And it looks like their # 1 go to race race race is back on top. Dems are on the cusp of an all out race war and are doing everything possible to fan the flames. With their msm leading the pack . Their will never be enough justice for the dems , they will continue to destroy the citys , and holywood and Manhattan. Until they run out of guilty white folks ... then it will end ... but they will have got their wish ... america will be no more ... i wonder what dems will telk their grandkids. Or will they just rewrite the history books that fast and blame it on trump...

Forum List

Back