Black Lives Matter

I am 83 years old.

I have lived all those years here in California.

Like other people, I have met some really nice people of the ethnicity under consideration.

But even in the 1950s, an unusually large proportion of that ethnicity's youth had a fearsome reputation (this was well before the drug scourge had started). Fortunately, my family had the money to send me to a private school so that I would not have to attend our local high school.

Like many other people, I have often asked myself why said ethnicity commits more violent crime than do the other ethnicities (remember that supposedly they make up only 13 percent of the population). Of course, I do not have the answer. I think that one reason is deep, deep anger passed on from generation to generation in that ethnicity's families. (I will not touch other possibilities with a ten-foot pole.)

It profoundly saddens me that this situation never seems to get better. It is truly our Achilles' heel.
Well, I have the answer.
It’s culture. Blacks murder more because of culture.
How to fix that is the difficult task. Starts with a leader that can mentor.

"culture"

You're onto something here...

Truth is that "black experiment" has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into unfixable and crime ridden mess. Normally, people would meet half way, but blacks refuse to adapt, or change, but expect others to tolerate their violence and tribal behavior. Those who refused to live together, to educate themselves, those who always blame others for their own failures, they have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of the others, but by their own hatred of non-blacks, and hatred of blacks who refused to be like them. They don't understand that white people aren't "out to get" black people, they're just exhausted with them, they're exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflective animosity.

90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were murdered by other blacks.

While just 13 percent of the population, blacks are responsible for 52 percent of homicides.

I posted the thread 'White lives matters', the mod shortly thereafter had moved it to the Taunting Area, the Rubber room.
Your thread is allowed to stay

It's looks like Black lives matters more as White lives on USMB

I wonder what's the reason for moving one, and not the other?

The way it's going, you'll be required to kneel and shout "black lives matter" before you post. And when you get permission, you'll have to burn the American flag, just to appease them.

I am 83 years old.

Like other people, I have met some really nice people of the ethnicity under consideration.

But even in the 1950s, an unusually large proportion of that ethnicity's youth had a fearsome reputation (this was well before the drug scourge had started). Fortunately, my family had the money to send me to a private school so that I would not have to attend our local high school.

Like many other people, I have often asked myself why said ethnicity commits more violent crime than do the other ethnicities (remember that supposedly they make up only 13 percent of the population). Of course, I do not have the answer. I think that one reason is deep, deep anger passed on from generation to generation in that ethnicity's families. (I will not touch other possibilities with a ten-foot pole.)

It profoundly saddens me that this situation never seems to get better. It is truly our Achilles' heel.

Please answer this... Do you think anything would change if you give all blacks million dollars, a beach house, a sport car and at lease 50 foot boat?

I am 83 years old.

Please answer this... Do you think anything would change if you give all blacks million dollars, a beach house, a sport car and at lease 50 foot boat?

Of course, I do NOT know the answer to your question.

I DO think, however, that the looters are intensifying that stereotype.

Have a nice weekend!

I am 83 years old.

Have a nice weekend!

But you do know it's "deep, deep anger". If that is the case, money won't solve the problem. What do you think it will?

Well when they quit throwing their own lives away in a variety of fashions by the tens of thousands then we would witness that Black Lives DO matter to blacks. The 9 males who were unarmed and killed by police last 12 months is not a compelling battle cry nor is it a believable example of Black Lives Not Mattering. You gotta live it not merely chant it.

Last edited:
I am 83 years old.

Have a nice weekend!

But you do know it's "deep, deep anger". If that is the case, money won't solve the problem. What do you think it will?

In my opinion, nothing will "solve the problem." It is intractable. It's just one of those things that cannot be solved, only managed.

While just 13 percent of the population, blacks are responsible for 52 percent of homicides.

/——-/ Facts don’t matter to those hell bent on anarchy.
D6F1DDFA-AB7C-4380-8CE2-B8376460872C.jpeg

Well when they quit throwing their own lives away in a variety of fashions by the tens of thousands then we would witness that Black Lives DO matter to blacks. The 9 males who were unarmed and killed by police last 12 months is not a compelling battle cry nor is it a believable example of Black Lives Not Mattering. You gotta live it not merely chant it.

If BLM is having hard time convincing blacks that "black lives matter", how they can convince rest of us?

Annually, there are around 400 people killed by cops, over 61% of those killed are whites, 32% are blacks. When you consider that blacks are much more involved in crimes, and much likely to interact with the police, then number of blacks killed by the police is not out of proportion.

Out of all killed legally in self defense, 58% are black males. Out of those 58% blacks killed in self defense, 75% of them are killed by other blacks. So if black lives really matter, they should first convince themselves before trying to force anyone else.

FBI statistics year after year shows that the biggest threat to blacks are blacks themselves. Black males are only 6.5% of whole US population, yet they commit over half of all murders in whole country, and most of those murders that black commit are over other blacks. Just as blacks overwhelmingly murdering blacks, whites are overwhelmingly murdering whites, so it's not really the interracial issue.
Looking at overall violent crime blacks are 25X more likely to attack whites than vice versa, and 8X more likely to attack Hispanics. Nearly 90% of blacks that die of murder, die at hands of other black people.

Does black lives matter to blacks? According to data, they only care about black lives if they were killed by whites, for any reason, justified or not. And if you mention that "all lives matter" including those whites lives taken by blacks, you must be racist. If black lives matter, why almost 75% of black children are raised without fathers? If black lives matter, why they continuing a cycle of destruction of their own communities? If black lived matter, why they keep electing those who are continuously encouraging them to change nothing.

Black lives do not matter to "black live matter". If they did, they'll be confronting these issues instead of ignoring them completely.

So what is your point, besides trying to instill fear and loathing?
Are you indirectly trying to justify the actions of police who have shot and killed these unarmed blacks who were guilty of a tail light out (Walter Scott), holding a play gun (Tamir Rice), eating a bag of Skittles (Trayvon Martin), playing music too loud (Jordan Davis), jogging down the road (Ahmaud Arbery) ?
What?
Idiot, police didn't shoot travon Martin. Once again facts mean nothing to the left. More whites were killed by police last year than blacks. You're tears are laughable.

If BLM is having hard time convincing blacks that "black lives matter", how they can convince rest of us?

Annually, there are around 400 people killed by cops, over 61% of those killed are whites, 32% are blacks. When you consider that blacks are much more involved in crimes, and much likely to interact with the police, then number of blacks killed by the police is not out of proportion.

Out of all killed legally in self defense, 58% are black males. Out of those 58% blacks killed in self defense, 75% of them are killed by other blacks. So if black lives really matter, they should first convince themselves before trying to force anyone else.

FBI statistics year after year shows that the biggest threat to blacks are blacks themselves. Black males are only 6.5% of whole US population, yet they commit over half of all murders in whole country, and most of those murders that black commit are over other blacks. Just as blacks overwhelmingly murdering blacks, whites are overwhelmingly murdering whites, so it's not really the interracial issue.
Looking at overall violent crime blacks are 25X more likely to attack whites than vice versa, and 8X more likely to attack Hispanics. Nearly 90% of blacks that die of murder, die at hands of other black people.

Does black lives matter to blacks? According to data, they only care about black lives if they were killed by whites, for any reason, justified or not. And if you mention that "all lives matter" including those whites lives taken by blacks, you must be racist. If black lives matter, why almost 75% of black children are raised without fathers? If black lives matter, why they continuing a cycle of destruction of their own communities? If black lived matter, why they keep electing those who are continuously encouraging them to change nothing.

Black lives do not matter to "black live matter". If they did, they'll be confronting these issues instead of ignoring them completely.
Of the approximately125 killed by cops only 9 were unarmed AND killed by a white cop and male
It is yet Another exaggerated overreaction hoax.

Lets put that into perspective. That means that black people murder about 8,000 people per year. In 2019, cops were responsible for 2 (possible) unlawful killings.

Why the fuck are democrats protesting 2 unlawful killings from cops, as opposed to the 8,000 committed by blacks? Black crime is an ACTUAL problem, for everyone. The cops arent the problem.

Of the approximately125 killed by cops only 9 were unarmed AND killed by a white cop and male
It is yet Another exaggerated overreaction hoax.
...and only 2 of those were unlawful killings, maybe. Their court cases are still ongoing.

So what is your point, besides trying to instill fear and loathing?
Are you indirectly trying to justify the actions of police who have shot and killed these unarmed blacks who were guilty of a tail light out (Walter Scott), holding a play gun (Tamir Rice), eating a bag of Skittles (Trayvon Martin), playing music too loud (Jordan Davis), jogging down the road (Ahmaud Arbery) ?
What?
Treyvon was a homophobe that got killed cause as he told his girlfriend right before he got killed. I'm fixing to beat a fagets ass.

The whole world is protesting. Wake up.
Yes, the Chinese and North Koreans in dungeons being tortured noticed.
You are an idiot.
Not my problem that facts trigger you and cause you to piss your diaper.

Conjour up some heinous thing that does not exist and use MSM to further it and demand that whites do something about the non existent situation

New Topics

Forum List

Back