Black Lives Matter

90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were murdered by other blacks.

While just 13 percent of the population, blacks are responsible for 52 percent of homicides.

The whole world is protesting. Wake up.
Yes, the Chinese and North Koreans in dungeons being tortured noticed.
You are an idiot.
Not my problem that facts trigger you and cause you to piss your diaper.
You are the one with these childlike responses.
You’re the one piddling you’re diapers calling real life statistical facts racist.
Research shows that the number 6 is especially insensitive and racist when included in stats.
Table 43. You actually showed UCR table 43. Do you understand what that table really shows?

Table 43 shoes that there are 30 categories of crimes listed in the UCR. Murder is one category. In 2018, out of the 30 categories of crime, whites lead in 27. Whites are approximately 70 percent of the population and led in 90 percent of the crime categories. Less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the deaths in America were murders. There were a total of 8957 murders in all races in 2018. There were over 12,000 arrest for rapes by whites in 2018 alone. Blacks had less than half that with 5,376. So we have whites here arguing an apparent racist argument.

That's what the statics show. “What about white on white crime?”

Do you see whites rioting when white criminal is killed?
Are you saying that Whites and People of Colour are treated equally?

What that has to do with my question?

I'll answer yours when you answer mine.
Read it again.

So are they now conducting themselves like they believe that their own lives do matter?

While just 13 percent of the population, blacks are responsible for 52 percent of homicides.

You are an idiot.
You’re the one piddling you’re diapers calling real life statistical facts racist.
Research shows that the number 6 is especially insensitive and racist when included in stats.
Table 43. You actually showed UCR table 43. Do you understand what that table really shows?

Table 43 shoes that there are 30 categories of crimes listed in the UCR. Murder is one category. In 2018, out of the 30 categories of crime, whites lead in 27. Whites are approximately 70 percent of the population and led in 90 percent of the crime categories. Less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the deaths in America were murders. There were a total of 8957 murders in all races in 2018. There were over 12,000 arrest for rapes by whites in 2018 alone. Blacks had less than half that with 5,376. So we have whites here arguing an apparent racist argument.

Read it again.

You still haven't answered my question.

You are an idiot.

Read it again.

I answered it with another question that you will not answer.

You are an idiot.

Read it again.

You can't even recognize your own stupidity.

You replied to my post, but you did not answered the question.

You are an idiot.

Read it again.

I did not answered the question? I must be stupidity.

You are an idiot.

Read it again.

I did not answered the question? I must be stupidity.

Let me remind you, my question was: " Do you see whites rioting when white criminal is killed? "

There are two possible answers to that; yes or no.

Your reply has nothing to do with neither one. And you are talking about stupidity?

Let me remind you, my question was: " Do you see whites rioting when white criminal is killed? "

There are two possible answers to that; yes or no.

Your reply has nothing to do with neither one. And you are talking about stupidity?
Whites are not treated the same as people of colour by the police. Do you get that?

Whites are not treated the same as people of color by the police.

The police know Blacks and Browns are significantly more likely to be violent criminals. Why should anyone treat Whites like grotesque, inbred savages when they generally behave like humans? The Black on White crime surely indicates Blacks target Whites because they do not respond in a savage manner to being accosted in an aggressive manner.

SAVE_20200621_125024.jpg

Police indicate the perp who shot random people was a Black with gold teeth. Well that rules out a few Blacks I guess.

The police know Blacks and Browns are significantly more likely to be violent criminals. Why should anyone treat Whites like grotesque, inbred savages when they generally behave like humans? The Black on White crime surely indicates Blacks target Whites because they do not respond in a savage manner to being accosted in an aggressive manner.

There are more violent White people than People of colour.

Forum List

Back