Black Lives Matter. What a stupid slogan.... but yet one of the best schemes in decades.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Black Lives Matter.
Leftist and liberals cling to this slogan like a fish to water. It is a dream slogan for the virtue signalers. Who can argue with such a phrase?
Problem is... assumption. The phrase implies that our country doesn't think black lives matter. Or to many it doesn't.
It implies that a large percentage of Americans don't care about the lives of our fellow Americans who are black.
And that... is just stupid.
Show me the people who don't think they matter. Where are these people? I see plenty of people who patronize and victimize blacks. Plenty. And many who do - probably have a Black Lives Matter T-shirt in their closet. Or put up a black block on their Facebook page to show how awesome they are. Because today, you DO NOT have to do a damn thing to be considered awesome. You just have to change your avatar to a black square and you are instantly awesome.
And then there is the organization that come up with the phrase and use it to raise $millions for themselves and purposes that have absolutely NOTHING to do with race. You talk about stupid fucking people... that is people and corporations that gave money to BLM. What clowns. Just drop dead gullible and stupid.
We live in a time, and just like Joe Biden said on the campaign trail, where truth is subjective. Truth is not based on facts or reality... but truth is an accepted construct that makes you feel special and we can agree on and demonize anyone who dares to speak against our "truth".
And "Black Lives Matter" is the reigning champion of twisted narratives where people absolutely do not care of it is true or not... just as long as they can be a member of the feel good club of useful idiots.

So, scam rather than scheme? I thought it was telling when a white guy yells at a black cop about WE being oppressed and the black cop ass him "who's we?" And the guy los around and doesn't see any black people among the protesters. BLM is getting plenty of press and I have no doubt plenty of donations too.

Black Lives Matter.
Leftist and liberals cling to this slogan like a fish to water. It is a dream slogan for the virtue signalers. Who can argue with such a phrase?
Problem is... assumption. The phrase implies that our country doesn't think black lives matter. Or to many it doesn't.
It implies that a large percentage of Americans don't care about the lives of our fellow Americans who are black.
And that... is just stupid.

and more than that. it spread fear and hate and racism.

BLM is getting plenty of press and I have no doubt plenty of donations too.

Rumor has it that donations are shrinking at DNC HDQT's and there is blame being laid at the feet of the BLM monster movement... POTUS's big red machine out raised the DNC last month...

Almost as good as the Holocaust- I'm glad I won't be around to see how long its shelf life is.

it's bullshit is what it is......blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year

Stupid slogan. Created worldwide support for a cause, Raised unknown millions for a cause. HUGE crowds made Donald Trump crowds and assemblies look like irrelevant petty partisan get-togethers. Stupid slogan.

Stupid slogan. Created worldwide support for a cause, Raised unknown millions for a cause. HUGE crowds made Donald Trump crowds and assemblies look like irrelevant petty partisan get-togethers. Stupid slogan.
And here is the rube folks.
"For a cause" - nevermind the cuck doesn't understand that "the cause" is not blacks lives.

"For a cause" - nevermind the cuck doesn't understand that "the cause" is not blacks lives.
Slogans are merchandising tools or propaganda. Calling "Black Lives Matter" a stupid slogan is incorrect and foolish. It has in fact been a brilliant slogan for its intended purpose.

Slogans are merchandising tools or propaganda. Calling "Black Lives Matter" a stupid slogan is incorrect and foolish. It has in fact been a brilliant slogan for its intended purpose.
yeah and apparently you missed, right there in the headline - I said one of the best schemes in decades.
It is a stupid slogan in the sense that stupid people have fell all over themselves falling for it and getting behind it, without realizing that BLM has very - very little to do with race and a whole lot to do with Marxism, anti-male sentiment and the destruction of western culture. If you don't know that - then you never educated yourself to see the obvious

The phrase implies that our country doesn't think black lives matter. Or to many it doesn't.
It's not just an implication, it's an actual fact.
WhiteGuilt_SammyNewman.jpg

So, scam rather than scheme? I thought it was telling when a white guy yells at a black cop about WE being oppressed and the black cop ass him "who's we?" And the guy los around and doesn't see any black people among the protesters. BLM is getting plenty of press and I have no doubt plenty of donations too.
We see more and more of this crazy stuff in different ways. Not long ago you would see that in one of those Airplane or Police Squad type movies. Now its real!

The phrase implies that our country doesn't think black lives matter. Or to many it doesn't.

this country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of equal rights for blacks since the early 60s.

your claim is not reasonable, or backed up by anything.

this country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of equal rights for blacks since the early 60s.

It's not backed up by anything except evidence. How many black people have died in police custody recently?

It's not backed up by anything except evidence. How many black people have died in police custody recently?

i have no idea. probably not too many.

i made a point and it stands, since you did not address it.

i have no idea. probably not too many.

i made a point and it stands, since you did not address it.

I pointed out some evidence.

Here's some more.

Forum List

Back