Black Lives Matter terrorized families at the Chicago Ronald McDonald House

I have denounced the violence a long time ago and do not need to justify my opinion every second of the day. This thread is not about me it is about riots in Chicago and the McD house getting damage. It is a sad day when people have decided to let their emotions override their ability to reason.
It actually IS about you when you rationalize and try to minimize what BLM did in Chicago to the McDonald's
children's hospital.
I have never minimize or rationalize any riots in Chicago or any place on this planet. Again this thread is not about Moonglow please stay on topic. at The House there was broken doors that is not looting( steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot. ) It was vandalism( action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.) I do like to use the proper words to describe actions because I have no need to pilfer emotions to sell papers or print media.
I'm sure the terrified sick kids inside appreciate your clarifying that, buttnugget.
I am sorry for the kids but I do hope they learn English better than posters use on this thread.
What wrong with hoping they live a natural rest of their life without being traumatized, Douchelord? Because many won't.
Apparently their young little totally innocent child black lives don't matter to BLM or you.
Burn Loot Murder wants to kill them and throw their families out of their homes. Even blacks who post on this board have called for the deaths of white people.

I have denounced the violence a long time ago and do not need to justify my opinion every second of the day. This thread is not about me it is about riots in Chicago and the McD house getting damage. It is a sad day when people have decided to let their emotions override their ability to reason.
It actually IS about you when you rationalize and try to minimize what BLM did in Chicago to the McDonald's
children's hospital.
I have never minimize or rationalize any riots in Chicago or any place on this planet. Again this thread is not about Moonglow please stay on topic. at The House there was broken doors that is not looting( steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot. ) It was vandalism( action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.) I do like to use the proper words to describe actions because I have no need to pilfer emotions to sell papers or print media.
I'm sure the terrified sick kids inside appreciate your clarifying that, buttnugget.
I am sorry for the kids but I do hope they learn English better than posters use on this thread.
What wrong with hoping they live a natural rest of their life without being traumatized, Douchelord? Because many won't.
Apparently their young little totally innocent child black lives don't matter to BLM or you.
Burn Loot Murder wants to kill them and throw their families out of their homes. Even blacks who post on this board have called for the deaths of white people.
I'm certain a majority of the little sick kids in that Ronald McDonald house are black since it's in a neighborhood where there's riots.
It's so reprehensible I have no words.

children's hospital.
Take your own advice.

From the story there is no mention of any looting at the McDonald house.
And how about the smashed windows, building damage and trauma experienced by sick children and their families trapped inside a building under assault by BLM fucks?

Is that okay with you, retard?
That is not looting that is vandalism.
What the fuck does it matter?

children's hospital.
I'm certain a majority of the little sick kids in that Ronald McDonald house are black since it's in a neighborhood where there's riots.
It's so reprehensible I have no words.

To be fair the sick children are in neighboring hospitals, McDonald's Houses are for parents and family so they can be close to their children during treatment. Our local McDonald's House is on the hospital campus, a short walk to the hospital.

Regardless the goons need to stay away from them, those parents have enough to deal with and don't need uneducated banshees causing grief.

Forum List

Back