Black lives matter is a racist and criminal organization. BLM thugs extorting hispanic businesses....

I did not know that the three-initial "movement" was extorting "Hispanic" businesses.

Not a good career move on the part of that "movement."

Why?

When Caucasians become a small minority in the coming decades, guess which ethnicity will become the new majority!

Really. "Organization" is it?

Where do they meet? Where's their building? Who's on the board? How do you join?

Yes.....deny it.......tell us that antifa and black lives mattter...don't exist....that the burning, looting, beating and murder are just figments of our imagination....

You are a moron.

I gave you a day and you can't come up with an "organization".

Guess who that makes the moron.

Wrong. I am black, don't try telling me about black people from your white racist perspective. Single Black women have boyfriends. Single black men have girlfriends. Unmarried births do not mean no father and you've been shown the facts about how it doesn't.

It's pretty sad that a black man hates whitey so much that he's willing to destroy black lives to attack whitey. Follow in the footsteps of Malcolm X and others who hate whitey but loved black people enough to at least try to solve the real problems that harm black Americans. You can do both.

Forum List

Back