Black lives matter founder claims Trump is trying to commit Hitler like genocide ( Video)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Black Lives Matter Founder Claims Trump Is Trying To Commit Hitler-Like Genocide [VIDEO]

“We wouldn’t as a movement take a seat at the table with Trump because we wouldn’t have done that with Hitler. Trump is literally the epitome of evil, all the evils of this country, be it racism, capitalism, sexism, homophobia and he has set out the most dangerous policies not just that impacts this country but that impacts the globe,” Patrisse Cullors, one of BLM’s three co-founders, told the Los Angeles Times in a Friday interview.

upload_2017-8-26_7-8-47.png

This is how amazing brainwashed you Trump haters are, you fkrs are so dumbed down that you haven't a clue that everything you blame Trump for was actually what OBAMA has done and kept doing.

He's got you fkrs so retarded you can't see any of it.

Such an excellent film and to many dumb asses won't take the time to watch it.

upload_2017-8-26_7-7-45.png

The Left has lost it's mind.

If this continues, would anyone be surprised if a race war started? Could be that is what the ruling class and radical left wants.

Interestingly, I had a right winger on another thread tell me the true goal of the Democrats is to reinstate slavery.

Well, which one IS it, dammit!!!

:spinner:

It's a "sorting out" situation. We'll keep the strong ones for slavery, and exterminate the weak ones.

“We wouldn’t as a movement take a seat at the table with Trump because we wouldn’t have done that with Hitler. Trump is literally the epitome of evil, all the evils of this country, be it racism, capitalism, sexism, homophobia and he has set out the most dangerous policies not just that impacts this country but that impacts the globe
Remember, these are the racist animals that want white people who WORKED for their nice homes to leave them for the dark race who refuses to do something with their lives.

Interestingly, I had a right winger on another thread tell me the true goal of the Democrats is to reinstate slavery.

It's a "sorting out" situation. We'll keep the strong ones for slavery, and exterminate the weak ones.
Okay, not sure if you're serious or kidding.

If this continues, would anyone be surprised if a race war started? Could be that is what the ruling class and radical left wants
Well, it's going to be instigated by the lazy but covetous race. Our response will be purely self defense

democrats seek to re-institute feudalism. The left promotes a tiny elite ruling with an iron fist over impoverished masses. This is why democrats ALWAYS promote 3rd world peasants and the least educated in our society. They seek to have all but the Skull and Bones nobility in benighted ignorance to be ruled by them.

She may have founded #BLM but Obama and Holder gave them endorsements and support from the highest offices of government. It was part of his anti-Police and Racial division strategy.

Oh Mac, please!!
Holy crap, I never KNOW around here!

It depends on which left wingers/democrats. There are a hand full of them that often post in the race/race relations forum that would be very happy for slavery to be reinstated if they could enslave white people as a punishment for the sins of dead white people.

Oh Mac, please!!
Holy crap, I never KNOW around here!

True.

It depends on which left wingers/democrats. There are a hand full of them that often post in the race/race relations forum that would be very happy for slavery to be reinstated if they could enslave white people as a punishment for the sins of dead white people.
For those folks, their primary goal is payback, not healing.

Forum List

Back