Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors resigns amid controversy

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Claims to be a Marxist, for abolition of private property and nuclear family/inheritance. LOL. So many useful idiots.

The embattled co-founder of Black Lives Matter announced on Thursday that she’s resigning as executive director amid criticism over her lavish lifestyle.

Patrisse Cullors, 37 — who has been at the helm of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation for nearly six years — said she is leaving to focus on a book and TV deal.

Her last day with the foundation is Friday.

“I’ve created the infrastructure and the support, and the necessary bones and foundation, so that I can leave,” Cullors said. “It feels like the time is right.”

But her resignation comes amid controversy over the group’s finances and Cullors’ personal wealth — including an alleged real-estate buying spree in which she snagged four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US, according to property records reported last month.........................................................

Claims to be a Marxist, for abolition of private property and nuclear family/inheritance. LOL. So many useful idiots.

The embattled co-founder of Black Lives Matter announced on Thursday that she’s resigning as executive director amid criticism over her lavish lifestyle.

Patrisse Cullors, 37 — who has been at the helm of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation for nearly six years — said she is leaving to focus on a book and TV deal.

“I’ve created the infrastructure and the support, and the necessary bones and foundation, so that I can leave,” Cullors said. “It feels like the time is right.”

But her resignation comes amid controversy over the group’s finances and Cullors’ personal wealth — including an alleged real-estate buying spree in which she snagged four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US, according to property records reported last month.........................................................

she's right up there with such LUMINARIES as Josef Stalin and Genghis Khan

Cha-Ching!

And cash in your chips and out the door you go.

So who will cash in next I wonder?

And Marxist blacks out there want to get filthy rich? You can resign in a few years and retire.

I think that the other BLM leader who got assassinated might have her spooked a bit.

But that is the life of a Marxist.

She was grifting money.....

I look forward to her doing bigger and better things when she changes her grift to being an "insider" exposing the Marxists behind BLM at the next MAGA event

No, that is her official quote resigning.....

Where are the local race hustlers to defend her? Loser hypocritical propaganda parrots.

Cha-Ching!

And cash in your chips and out the door you go.

So who will cash in next I wonder?

And Marxist blacks out there want to get filthy rich? You can resign in a few years and retire.

I think that the other BLM leader who got assassinated might have her spooked a bit.

But that is the life of a Marxist.
The Marxist in London who got shot? I believe she was at a hood party at 3AM, Cullors doesn't roll like that. She stays in white hoods so she is safe.

This 'robber bitch' is what passes for a leader nowadays in the Democrat party. She's picking the pennies off of dead peoples eyes. She's a modern day Sharpton. She'll probably stop paying income taxes in the near future.

Shoot that gorilla-lookin bitch.

She learned well from her mentors, Sharpton and Jackson, who have been playing the race card for profit for 55 years. They will never let it go either.

Forum List

Back