Black Lives Matter calls month-long boycott of 'white companies' during holiday season to support 'Black Xmas' and end 'White-supremacist-capitalism

Those are assumptions. The KKK are hateful racists. This thread is about blacks boycotting white businesses, which will not drive them out of business. Everyone has the right to shop where they want. Yes, it is racist of BLM. People should shop at establishments that sell the products they are looking for, but you can’t force them to.
Wow! You sure have excuses for racists if they’re black - and against whites.

News flash: Blacks who boycott white businesses, simply because of their race, are indeed hateful racists, just like the KKK.

I would NEVER not shop someone because the owner is black.

Wow! You sure have excuses for racists if they’re black - and against whites.

News flash: Blacks who boycott white businesses, simply because of their race, are indeed hateful racists, just like the KKK.

I would NEVER not shop someone because the owner is black.
Where did I make excuses? Everyone has the right to shop where they want. Since there are more white people I doubt blacks boycotting will put them out of business. I already said BLM is racist.

But....if blacks avoid all white businesses, where will they steal..er, shoplift...er, do - their Christmas shopping?

Where did I make excuses? Everyone has the right to shop where they want. Since there are more white people I doubt blacks boycotting will put them out of business. I already said BLM is racist.
Remember….many businesses are holding on by a thread (and many have already failed) due to forced closures last year, and now Biden‘s expanded welfare payments that are allowing people to refuse to work. Now subtract 15% of their customer base, and yes…it can be the final nail in their coffin. It gets worse if a white business is operating in a city where 50% of the population is black - like DC.

Remember….many businesses are holding on by a thread (and many have already failed) due to forced closures last year, and now Biden‘s expanded welfare payments that are allowing people to refuse to work. Now subtract 15% of their customer base, and yes…it can be the final nail in their coffin. It gets worse if a white business is operating in a city where 50% of the population is black - like DC.
People still can shop where they want too, still a free country even if we think they are racist assholes.

Well I guess we will see a lot less blacks at the end of the month.
No food, no medicines... can't seek medical care... have to turn off their heat and electricity.
Gonna be hard

Forum List

Back