Black Lives Matter calls month-long boycott of 'white companies' during holiday season to support 'Black Xmas' and end 'White-supremacist-capitalism

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Black Live Matter movement has announced its seventh year of boycotting 'white companies' during the holiday season to support 'Black Xmas.'

On Black Friday, the official Black Lives Matter Global Network shared an Instagram post calling to 'support Black-led-Black-serving organizations.'

'We're dreaming of a #BlackXmas. That means no spending with white companies' from Black Friday until New Years Day the official blackxmas.org site states.

The group suggest three ways for its supporters to take part in Black Xmas: Build Black, Buy Black, and Bank Black.

The group is encouraging its followers to 'buy exclusively from Black-owned businesses' claiming 'white-supremacist-capitalism uses policing to protect profits and steal Black life.'

It also push its supporters make donations to 'Black-led, Black-serving organizations' in lieu of holiday gifts and move their money from 'white corporate banks (that finance gentrification, prisons, and environmental degradation) to Black-owned ones.'

Black Xmas begun in 2014 in response to the police shooting of John Crawford, a black man who was fatally shot in an Ohio Walmart while holding a BB gun that was for sale in the store.

A post on the Black Lives Matter website list several other names including Steven Taylor, who was also killed inside a Walmart, Yuvette Henderson and Redel Jones, 'Black mothers who were accused of petty thefts before their lives were stolen by police,' and Albert Ramon Dorsey and Dennis Todd Rogers 'who were gunned down when 24-Hour-Fitness locations called in police on Black male patrons.'

A blog post published on the blacklivesmatter.com last week explains: 'Black Lives Matter has been challenging people to 'dream of a #BlackXmas,' to intentionally use our economic resources to disrupt white-supremacist-capitalism and build Black community.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Black Christmas? Aren’t we already seeing that now with the blacks looting all the stores....

The Black Live Matter movement has announced its seventh year of boycotting 'white companies' during the holiday season to support 'Black Xmas.'

On Black Friday, the official Black Lives Matter Global Network shared an Instagram post calling to 'support Black-led-Black-serving organizations.'

'We're dreaming of a #BlackXmas. That means no spending with white companies' from Black Friday until New Years Day the official blackxmas.org site states.

The group suggest three ways for its supporters to take part in Black Xmas: Build Black, Buy Black, and Bank Black.

The group is encouraging its followers to 'buy exclusively from Black-owned businesses' claiming 'white-supremacist-capitalism uses policing to protect profits and steal Black life.'

It also push its supporters make donations to 'Black-led, Black-serving organizations' in lieu of holiday gifts and move their money from 'white corporate banks (that finance gentrification, prisons, and environmental degradation) to Black-owned ones.'

Black Xmas begun in 2014 in response to the police shooting of John Crawford, a black man who was fatally shot in an Ohio Walmart while holding a BB gun that was for sale in the store.

A post on the Black Lives Matter website list several other names including Steven Taylor, who was also killed inside a Walmart, Yuvette Henderson and Redel Jones, 'Black mothers who were accused of petty thefts before their lives were stolen by police,' and Albert Ramon Dorsey and Dennis Todd Rogers 'who were gunned down when 24-Hour-Fitness locations called in police on Black male patrons.'

A blog post published on the blacklivesmatter.com last week explains: 'Black Lives Matter has been challenging people to 'dream of a #BlackXmas,' to intentionally use our economic resources to disrupt white-supremacist-capitalism and build Black community.'

Black Christmas? Aren’t we already seeing that now with the blacks looting all the stores....
well ....theyre going to have a hard time buying from the black businesses they've burned down recently .

Great, then they won't mind me making a point to boycott black owned businesses. I think people, other than black, should boycott all black owned businesses. They all should be bankrupt by New Years eve.

I do not want to be unkind (seriously), but I suspect that some (many?) Asian American and Caucasian American and Hispanic American SHOPPERS strongly support BLM's call for our African American brothers and sisters to boycott Caucasian-owned businesses.

Of course, some Caucasian OWNERS may miss the business, but others may secretly not.

If a white business owner were to respond by banning them from their premises during the Christmas season, they would probably be called out as "racist"

How do you figure? If someone is trashing your business and calling for you to be boycotted and ruined financially, what's "racist" about being proactive against your tormentors.

I do not want to be unkind (seriously), but I suspect that some (many?) Asian American and Caucasian American and Hispanic American SHOPPERS strongly support BLM's call for our African American brothers and sisters to boycott Caucasian-owned businesses.

Of course, some Caucasian OWNERS may miss the business, but others may secretly not.
Why would you think Asians and whites want to hurt white people’s businesses? That’s just lashing out at people who are not to blame at all.

Boycotting Caucasians will be about as easy as not buying Chinese. Good luck--OTOH, asking for a boycott war is a good way for a business to go broke. See how that works for you.

Sorry, but I cannot be specific.

I do not like to be too brutally frank.

Have a nice day!
I can’t figure out what you’re talking about. You’re saying that Asians and whites WILL support the BLM boycott, and then you say they won’t. If your message is that they are trying to appease the BLM barbarians in hopes that they will be spared, like the Jewish Kapos in Nazi Germany, I get it. But it won’t save them, just like it didn’t save the Kapos.

New Topics

Forum List

Back