What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Lives Matter calls month-long boycott of 'white companies' during holiday season to support 'Black Xmas' and end 'White-supremacist-capitalism

MizMolly

Gold Member
Reaction score
How do you figure? If someone is trashing your business and calling for you to be boycotted and ruined financially, what's "racist" about being proactive against your tormentors.
How are white businesses tormenting black people?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those are assumptions. The KKK are hateful racists. This thread is about blacks boycotting white businesses, which will not drive them out of business. Everyone has the right to shop where they want. Yes, it is racist of BLM. People should shop at establishments that sell the products they are looking for, but you can’t force them to.
Wow! You sure have excuses for racists if they’re black - and against whites.

News flash: Blacks who boycott white businesses, simply because of their race, are indeed hateful racists, just like the KKK.

I would NEVER not shop someone because the owner is black.

MizMolly

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow! You sure have excuses for racists if they’re black - and against whites.

News flash: Blacks who boycott white businesses, simply because of their race, are indeed hateful racists, just like the KKK.

I would NEVER not shop someone because the owner is black.
Where did I make excuses? Everyone has the right to shop where they want. Since there are more white people I doubt blacks boycotting will put them out of business. I already said BLM is racist.

monkrules

Gold Member
Reaction score

But....if blacks avoid all white businesses, where will they steal..er, shoplift...er, do - their Christmas shopping?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where did I make excuses? Everyone has the right to shop where they want. Since there are more white people I doubt blacks boycotting will put them out of business. I already said BLM is racist.
Remember….many businesses are holding on by a thread (and many have already failed) due to forced closures last year, and now Biden‘s expanded welfare payments that are allowing people to refuse to work. Now subtract 15% of their customer base, and yes…it can be the final nail in their coffin. It gets worse if a white business is operating in a city where 50% of the population is black - like DC.

MizMolly

Gold Member
Reaction score
Remember….many businesses are holding on by a thread (and many have already failed) due to forced closures last year, and now Biden‘s expanded welfare payments that are allowing people to refuse to work. Now subtract 15% of their customer base, and yes…it can be the final nail in their coffin. It gets worse if a white business is operating in a city where 50% of the population is black - like DC.
People still can shop where they want too, still a free country even if we think they are racist assholes.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of course this means that if you're black you're also forbidden to do your Christmas Shoplifting in white-owned shopts.

Bring THAT on!!!!

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where did the race hustlers go? Haven't seen IM2 or Superbadbrotha.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well I guess we will see a lot less blacks at the end of the month.
No food, no medicines... can't seek medical care... have to turn off their heat and electricity.
Gonna be hard

MizMolly

Gold Member
Reaction score
Now that Christmas is over, we should find out if businesses were hurt by the boycott.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List