Black Lives Matter Activist Says Teens Have Been Having Knife Fights ‘For Eons’; Police Don’t Need to Address

It is now abundantly clear that police reform is not needed as much as people of color reform is needed.

Well, blacks are responsible for ~50% of murders and 33% of violent crimes so naturally, police reform isn't the issue. Black people reform is the issue, one we are not allowed to have the discussion over even after 50 years of quotas and affirmative action.

Back to Africa is the only real solution to save America.

BLM ideologues claim police don't need to stop black teens from stabbing each other.

Is there anything else anyone could say to condemn and disparage BLM more effectively than that?

“Far from making the argument people think it does, the hand-wringing over property damage & looting in situations like this only highlights how this society treats Black people as less than human,” the activist tweeted.
So unless black mobs are allowed to loot and empty stores of goods like invading army ants,
society is to blame for treating these blacks as "less than human"?

Impressive craziness. The problem is as long as someone from BLM is standing up in public and
presenting her insanity as a rational assessment then other deranged people will feel encouraged
to also shout these dangerous inanities.
And then the media will jump in, willingly repeating the craziness
and amplifying it. And then corporations, pandering to the woke mob, fall in line and pretty soon
politicians, like vultures on a stinking animal carcass, join in the rabble.
And then you have a full scale dangerous social/political movement

And then, following this to it's logical conclusion, stores will simply shut their doors and move
out of areas where looting and destruction of property is happening.

And that's when the same people who feel blacks are owed the right to mass loot
and simply take what they wish because they are owed the right to be thieves
will really howl about racists that refuse to do business where blacks predominate!
That's when the media, politicians, pop culture and the general zeitgeist demands that Target, for example,
kneels and prostrate themselves begging for forgiveness for their racist ways.

And once the mob discovers they are owed the right to special rules and to ignore the law
everything unravels rapidly into disorder and anarchy.

It is now abundantly clear that police reform is not needed as much as people of color reform is needed.

Well, blacks are responsible for ~50% of murders and 33% of violent crimes so naturally, police reform isn't the issue. Black people reform is the issue, one we are not allowed to have the discussion over even after 50 years of quotas and affirmative action.

Back to Africa is the only real solution to save America.
No, it is simply the color of their skin. If they could just change that color, all would be fixed.

I suggest white body paint.

Well, why should police bother any more in black or Latino communities? Close them off and let them have at it. And she isn't the only one excusing such knife fights.

Black illogic at work.

A Black Lives Matter agitator on Wednesday made a surprising argument on social media that turned some heads.
“Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons,” tweeted longtime activist Bree Newsome. “We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.”
Newsome was defending the behavior of Ma’Khia Bryant, the Columbus, Ohio 16-year-old who was fatally shot by police after she attempted to stab two people with a knife Tuesday afternoon.
Although the bodycam footage shows strong evidence that the shooting was justified, Democrat politicians and Black Lives Matter activists like Newsome have sought to vilify the police response.
“Everyone should be frightened that the ruling white elite have done such a thoroughly successful job of not only disconnecting us from the means of basic self-sufficiency but also convincing us we need armed white officers to manage our children & communities. Frightening,” Newsome said in a subsequent tweet.
Newsome is best known for climbing the flag pole at the South Carolina Statehouse to cut down a Confederate flag in 2015. She his since gained notoriety by expressing her crackpot ideas on Twitter, where she goes by the handle, DEFUND & ABOLISH POLICE, REFUND OUR COMMUNITIES.
Last week, Newsome condoned rioting and looting as “legitimate” responses to what she called “state violence” against blacks and other minorities.
“I’m definitely in the camp of defending rioting & looting as a legitimate, politically-informed response to state violence,’ Newsome tweeted last Tuesday. ‘I’ve tweeted on this topic many times & I’m always willing to engage people in good faith discussion of why I hold that position.”
“Far from making the argument people think it does, the hand-wringing over property damage & looting in situations like this only highlights how this society treats Black people as less than human,” the activist tweeted.

Black people. Satan wanted to spill the blood of the Lord of Glory. Whoever spills the blood of another, will be doing what Devils did to the Lord of glory. I am working toward the ending of money, to make high, low, and middle class, to be no more. We need to prepare for God's kingdom, now. A waring mentality will not gain anyone, anything. God can say it is finished at any time without anyone knowing it. Repentance is nessissary.

I'm good with this if you keep the knife fighting with your people and stay far away from my community. Have at it.

Forum List

Back