Black Lives Don’t Matter in Miami International Airport

Burn Loot Murder folks riot in Miami Intl.
Best part is they do it in front of a store called Urban Decay.

How come racist conservatives only ever post fights or other crimes that involve blacks? When was the last time you posted a video of a fight between whites?

Considering we are 7X the population of blacks but just 1.75X gross number of crimes, we do a good job of staying out of jackpots and such videos are hard to come by

So it's because of the ratio that the racist right only puts up videos of blacks fighting? Oh, and btw, the ration is about 4½X, not 7X. No worries though, the racist right also sucks at math.

Can I drop you off in downtown Chicago Friday night? I’ll pay you $500 if I can video the outcome.

It's not my problem life scares the shit out of you.

If you call 12 murders a day life, that’s why you Leftards are evil.

There were 774 murders in Chicago last year. Brain-dead racist Republicans tell me that equates to 12 a day. :cuckoo:

Will you please shut the fuck up, you ignorant mother fucker. Violence is less but your idiotic party supports defunding the police. You reap the rewards. OCD ridden fat fuck.

No, my party didn't. See that? That's why you're known as ShortBus. Because you're such a flaming idiot.

Really? Rashida Tlaib isn’t a Democrat? You are such an OCD ridden princess. A life long Democrat living in a Republican state and reaping the benefits. You should move to Cali. Get help for that OCD yet? You’re such a retarded parrot.

“Kwak...shortbus”....”kwak....shortbus”...:insert emoji...:”kwak shortbus”

Are you ever not a complete waste of pathetic life? 64 years old and still an idiot.

LOLOL

She's one member out of hundreds, ShortBus. Search hard, you might even find a couple of more who feel that way too.

But that's not "the party," ya royal fuckup. The Democrat party does not support defending the police.

How'd you get to be this fucked in the head that you actually believe one member of a party represents the entire party? Were you dropped on your head too many times as a kid?

Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Obama, aoc, just to name a few of your cop haters. You're an idiot.

Great, quote them saying they want to defund the police....

They all think police should be replaced with social workers dumbass.

Thanks for confirming you were lying.
thumbsup.gif

I haven't lied look at sources other than CNN and you will see how screwed up you people are.

I don't have to look at shit to know you lied. You made a claim ... I challenged you to prove it ... and you ran from that challenge as fast as your walker would allow. Had you not been lying, you'd have been able to quote those people saying the things you claim they said.

You stupid shit, Obama said himself the cops acted stupidly. Without him knowing nothing about it and you pawns thought the way he told you to think. So take your whooping like a man and shut up. Your party hates cops, unless you can politicize them.

You lyin' moron. Obama was talking about one cop who arrested a personal friend of his after his friend showed the cop ID that he lived there.

So now that's twice you proved you're lying. Wanna try for three?

There were two cops, and his friend was breaking into his own house, and he showed his racist ass off to the cops. Obama being the cop hater he is, opened his mouth without knowing anything about it and proved how much he hates them. That's the truth, and thanks for proving Obama told you what to think. Now run along. Lol, Obama even had to have a beer summit to make himself look better.

That doesn't make him a cop haters. And while he didn't know all the facts, he did know some, as evidenced by him recalling the facts he knew of. So that's now three lies you told.

Care to try for four?

He said it because he hates cops. If you don't hate something you don't fire your mouth off about them before you know the whole story

You're a nut. :cuckoo:

You actually think speaking out about one cop who arrested his friend is him speaking out about the hundreds of thousands of cops around the country.

Yes, you loons are crazy, I gave you the example you asked for and you're trying to deflect.

LOL

All you gave was a delusion. While your delusions satisfy your hunger, they do nothing for anyone else.

I gave you a direct quote from the leader of your party . Saying how he dislikes cops. Trump said there were good people on both side and you loons stated Trump said all Nazis and white supremacists are good people. Trump said their are rapist and murders coming across the border. You loons twisted it saying he claimed all illegals are rapist and murders. So with your own logic, Obama hates all cops. You're such a hypocrite.

Lying again? You gave one quote of Obama calling the actions of one cop, stupid. And that was one cop who arrested a personal friend of his and the charges were dropped. Seems Obama was right about that cop's actions with his friend.

Only in liberal looney land. If I was breaking into my own house and started asking questions. I would explain what I was doing and thank him for watching out for me. Because I respect cops, but Obama and his friend hate cops. His reaction proves it and Obama's dumbass comment proves he does too.

:cuckoo:

How come racist conservatives only ever post fights or other crimes that involve blacks? When was the last time you posted a video of a fight between whites?

Considering we are 7X the population of blacks but just 1.75X gross number of crimes, we do a good job of staying out of jackpots and such videos are hard to come by

So it's because of the ratio that the racist right only puts up videos of blacks fighting? Oh, and btw, the ration is about 4½X, not 7X. No worries though, the racist right also sucks at math.

Can I drop you off in downtown Chicago Friday night? I’ll pay you $500 if I can video the outcome.

There were 774 murders in Chicago last year. Brain-dead racist Republicans tell me that equates to 12 a day. :cuckoo:

Will you please shut the fuck up, you ignorant mother fucker. Violence is less but your idiotic party supports defunding the police. You reap the rewards. OCD ridden fat fuck.

No, my party didn't. See that? That's why you're known as ShortBus. Because you're such a flaming idiot.

Really? Rashida Tlaib isn’t a Democrat? You are such an OCD ridden princess. A life long Democrat living in a Republican state and reaping the benefits. You should move to Cali. Get help for that OCD yet? You’re such a retarded parrot.

Are you ever not a complete waste of pathetic life? 64 years old and still an idiot.

LOLOL

She's one member out of hundreds, ShortBus. Search hard, you might even find a couple of more who feel that way too.

But that's not "the party," ya royal fuckup. The Democrat party does not support defending the police.

How'd you get to be this fucked in the head that you actually believe one member of a party represents the entire party? Were you dropped on your head too many times as a kid?

Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Obama, aoc, just to name a few of your cop haters. You're an idiot.

thumbsup.gif

I haven't lied look at sources other than CNN and you will see how screwed up you people are.

I don't have to look at shit to know you lied. You made a claim ... I challenged you to prove it ... and you ran from that challenge as fast as your walker would allow. Had you not been lying, you'd have been able to quote those people saying the things you claim they said.

You stupid shit, Obama said himself the cops acted stupidly. Without him knowing nothing about it and you pawns thought the way he told you to think. So take your whooping like a man and shut up. Your party hates cops, unless you can politicize them.

You lyin' moron. Obama was talking about one cop who arrested a personal friend of his after his friend showed the cop ID that he lived there.

There were two cops, and his friend was breaking into his own house, and he showed his racist ass off to the cops. Obama being the cop hater he is, opened his mouth without knowing anything about it and proved how much he hates them. That's the truth, and thanks for proving Obama told you what to think. Now run along. Lol, Obama even had to have a beer summit to make himself look better.

That doesn't make him a cop haters. And while he didn't know all the facts, he did know some, as evidenced by him recalling the facts he knew of. So that's now three lies you told.

Care to try for four?

He said it because he hates cops. If you don't hate something you don't fire your mouth off about them before you know the whole story

You actually think speaking out about one cop who arrested his friend is him speaking out about the hundreds of thousands of cops around the country.

Yes, you loons are crazy, I gave you the example you asked for and you're trying to deflect.

LOL

All you gave was a delusion. While your delusions satisfy your hunger, they do nothing for anyone else.

I gave you a direct quote from the leader of your party . Saying how he dislikes cops. Trump said there were good people on both side and you loons stated Trump said all Nazis and white supremacists are good people. Trump said their are rapist and murders coming across the border. You loons twisted it saying he claimed all illegals are rapist and murders. So with your own logic, Obama hates all cops. You're such a hypocrite.

Lying again? You gave one quote of Obama calling the actions of one cop, stupid. And that was one cop who arrested a personal friend of his and the charges were dropped. Seems Obama was right about that cop's actions with his friend.

Only in liberal looney land. If I was breaking into my own house and started asking questions. I would explain what I was doing and thank him for watching out for me. Because I respect cops, but Obama and his friend hate cops. His reaction proves it and Obama's dumbass comment proves he does too.

:itsok:

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Care to try for four?

LOL

:boohoo:

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Care to try for four?

LOL

JK, would you mind kicking Faun's ass without me being notified of all of the posts? As much fun as it is watching you embarrass the OCD ridden 64-year old fool, it is filling up my mentions.

Thank you

Faun, you're a moron.

1619638612068.png

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Care to try for four?

LOL

JK, would you mind kicking Faun's ass without me being notified of all of the posts? As much fun as it is watching you embarrass the OCD ridden 64-year old fool, it is filling up my mentions.

Thank you

Faun, you're a moron.

View attachment 484917

coffeepaper.gif

Forum List

Back