Black lives do not matter at all and are worthless

Race relations have gone all the way back to 1929.
Most people don't care what color anyone is ....myself included
Lefties on the other hand hate blacks with a passion and are completely obsessed by skin tone
Just as long as you realize that enemies of civilization definitely care what color you are.
You are an enemy of civilization.
Then you should do something about it. Maybe burn down a Wal-Mart. You are nothing. Completely worthless. Your own race brothers would put a bullet in your head just for fun. Nice shoes are a bonus. That's where your animosity comes from. You have the knowledge that you aren't worth the price of a pound of flesh on the hoof. You aren't pathetic as much as pitiable. I'm fresh out of pity.

Now just what is your ineffective, weak, inconsequential self going to do?

Lefties on the other hand hate blacks with a passion and are completely obsessed by skin tone
Just as long as you realize that enemies of civilization definitely care what color you are.
Then you should do something about it. Maybe burn down a Wal-Mart. You are nothing. Completely worthless. Your own race brothers would put a bullet in your head just for fun. Nice shoes are a bonus. That's where your animosity comes from. You have the knowledge that you aren't worth the price of a pound of flesh on the hoof. You aren't pathetic as much as pitiable. I'm fresh out of pity.

You talk a lot of shit old woman. You make me laugh because, you would piss yourself before you would say such things to my face. I know a couple of sisters who would love to beat the dentures out of your mouth and there wouldn't be a damn thing your bitch ass could do about. You're a joke. You are the number one recipient of government help, you live off the work of your husband which means you sucked some dick to get married and you're in here talking shit. :auiqs.jpg:

You talk a lot of shit old woman. You make me laugh because, you would piss yourself before you would say such things to my face. I know a couple of sisters who would love to beat the dentures out of your mouth and there wouldn't be a damn thing your bitch ass could do about. You're a joke. You are the number one recipient of government help, you live off the work of your husband which means you sucked some dick to get married and you're in here talking shit. :auiqs.jpg:

So I hit a nerve. Good. It means you know what you are and accept your utter worthlessness.

Forum List

Back