Black leaders and the vast majority of blacks support Voter ID laws.

Inner city African Americans are being over run by illegal aliens...they take jobs away and over crowd schools and hospitals....and then they find ways in blue cities to vote illegally and over ride the black vote....

I think the majority of blacks are also against defunding the police, latinos too, and asians. One would think females would also be against defunding the cops, chances are that fewer cops leads to more rapes. I would think all these people are also for a stronger border wall/fence and against allowing so many illegals to stay. And yet they vote for the democrats; I get that they didn't like Trump, but his policies made them safer and more prosperous relative to what the democrats are doing. So, it kinda lends itself to this:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING? DO YOU REALLY WANT THE FAR LEFT AGENDA TO OCCUR?

The usual suspects who always whine and cry about voter ID being racist seem to be conspicuously absent from this thread.

OP violates Clean Start, which you know because you've been told this before. You can either restart it in Badlands as is, or clean it up and repost it here. PM me if you have questions.

Back open for business, so you DIMWINGERS are free to address the fact the vast majority of blacks support Voter ID laws.

Kinda funny that after the Democrat Party enacted all the Jim Crow laws they are now here in 2021 saying Voter ID laws that the vast majority of blacks support are "racist". They still think blacks are too stupid to see thru their bullshit.

Kinda funny that after the Democrat Party enacted all the Jim Crow laws they are now here in 2021 saying Voter ID laws that the vast majority of blacks support are "racist". They still think blacks are too stupid to see thru their bullshit.

90% of black Americans support the Democratic Party and blindly. So they are doing something right. It is most unfortunate.

If a vast majority of blacks support voter ID laws, does that mean the vast majority of blacks are not black?

Inner city African Americans are being over run by illegal aliens...they take jobs away and over crowd schools and hospitals....and then they find ways in blue cities to vote illegally and over ride the black vote....

All the Mexican illegals around here have a pattern......the male gets a high paying construction job, a new $45,000 truck and makes a ton of cash....much sent back to Mexico.
The female stays eternally pregnant, pumping out "American citizen baby" after 'American citizen baby"
Those babies are taught that White Americans STOLE land from Mexico and they must grow up to break up America and return that land to Mexico.

Democrat leadership is more than happy to help their cause.....as long as there's a profit in there somewhere for them. Profit above ALL else, even family.

Forum List

Back