Black journalist: Race riots are based on a lie that white cops kill black men all the time

Definitely an element of the problem, agreed.

Plenty of lies are spread on both ends of this issue to keep the tribes angry and pitted against the other.

I just wish the tribes would wake up and see that.
No, only one batch of lies on this one. And only one tribe is attacking. The self-proclaimed guilty are abetting the attacking tribe through appeasement.
Funny how both tribes always tell me it's all the other tribe's fault this time.

Every single freakin' time.

What a crazy coincidence!

Except it never drives you to attack the left tribes. Do you need help being directed away from this "tribe" to the "other tribe"? You seem to be sort of blind...at least in your posting.

Plenty of lies are spread on both ends of this issue to keep the tribes angry and pitted against the other.

No, only one batch of lies on this one. And only one tribe is attacking. The self-proclaimed guilty are abetting the attacking tribe through appeasement.
Funny how both tribes always tell me it's all the other tribe's fault this time.

Where are the white lives matter rioters?
They don't exist. The situations are different, whether you know it or not.

So both "tribes" arent wrong. Just the white ones.

Except it never drives you to attack the left tribes. Do you need help being directed away from this "tribe" to the "other tribe"? You seem to be sort of blind...at least in your posting.
The Search function works just fine here. Enter "Regressive Left" and my name.

Or, keep bitching and moaning about me out of pure ignorance. Whichever makes you "feel" better.

So both "tribes" arent wrong. Just the white ones.
EbNBfEO.gif

What’s the difference in situations?

You won't see this on CNN.

Wall Street Journal columnist Jason Riley says the race riots in Democrat-run cities following George Floyd’s death are based on a lie — gleefully fomented by the left-wing media — that there has been a surge in white cops killing black men. In reality, Riley said these incidents have dropped dramatically over the past 50 years.

However, because of the sloppy “blanket media coverage” of these racially-charged incidents — and the over-the-top amplification they get on social media — Americans are being brainwashed into believing they’re more prevalent than they really are.

Riley is shocked by the riots around the country because there is “universal disdain” for what dirty cop Derek Chauvin did to George Floyd. No one condones what he did.

Actually, what frustrates people is that a dirty cop like Derek Chauvin was still a cop.

He had 18 prior complaints of misconduct before he killed George Floyd.

He was involved in a previous fatal shooting. He was also involved in a chase where two people were killed. He also busted into a suspect's house and shot him.

Despite this, they gave him a MEDAL OF VALOR.

Jason van Dyke, who shot LaQuan McDonald, had 20 previous incidents of civilian complaint,s including a case where he dislocated a suspect's shoulder. Timothy Loehmann, who shot 12 year old Tamir Rice, had been fired from another police department for mental and emotional instability before Cleveland hired him. Darren Wilson, who shot Michael Brown, had been fired from another police department for corruption.

So, yeah, these cases are rare, but when they happen, they are pretty fucking egregious and often involve people who never should have been cops to start with.

Joe, you and I do not agree a lot.....but the cop in Minneapolis was a pos. There is nothing that can excuse what he did.

Being white in America and being black in America have some differences.

I know you refuse to see that, but I'm not obligated to play this game. Play it with someone else. Thanks.

Stastistics ARE reality.

No, brutalized black people are reality.

You see, the funny thing is, black folks have been complaining about this kind of brutality for years. The only difference now is everyone has a camera on their cell phone, and we see where these things are happening in real time.
I grew up with some White people who were good guys but they got into a lot of trouble. They mostly committed nuisance crimes. They were a pain in the ass to most of the cops who also grew up with them. The cops no doubt felt they had better things to do than to have to arrest them for being drunk and disorderly or fighting or stealing a couple barstools and setting up their own bar on the sidewalk. It's funny how these guys talked about cops just like the Blacks are today. In the end, it doesn't really matter about color. What matters is that the same unruly bunch always seem to monopolize the police's time and that pisses them off. I don't blame them. Now if you want to talk about their government union and how cops are overcompensated and protected from wrongdoing, I'm with you. But disbanding the cops or ICE are just poorly thought out, idiotic Democrat ideas. Democrats are evil.

I grew up with some White people who were good guys but they got into a lot of trouble. They mostly committed nuisance crimes. They were a pain in the ass to most of the cops who also grew up with them. The cops no doubt felt they had better things to do than to have to arrest them for being drunk and disorderly or fighting or stealing a couple barstools and setting up their own bar on the sidewalk. It's funny how these guys talked about cops just like the Blacks are today.

Hey, I'll go you one better. Growing up, my brother was in all sorts of trouble. DUI's, petty vandalism... But he was white and no one shot him.

Today, he's one of these "Blue Lives Matters" assholes who thinks the cops are being picked on.

Being white in America and being black in America have some differences.

I know you refuse to see that, but I'm not obligated to play this game. Play it with someone else. Thanks.
I’ve spent 35 years living in a black county, working in its school system and youth sports clubs. I have perspective.
The differences are generated by segregationists on the left. The democrat party. It’s a black thing.
You wouldn’t understand.

I’ve spent 35 years living in a black county, working in its school system and youth sports clubs. I have perspective. The differences are generated by segregationists on the left. The democrat party. It’s a black thing. You wouldn’t understand.
:laugh:

Well good for you. Thanks for the resume. I'm of mixed race, married into another mixed race family. You wouldn't understand.

By the way, line 6 of my sig - you won't understand this either: 6. >>> My views on RACE: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/poll-do-you-agree-with-all-three-of-these-statements.828478/

Too funny.

Last edited:
I’ve spent 35 years living in a black county, working in its school system and youth sports clubs. I have perspective. The differences are generated by segregationists on the left. The democrat party. It’s a black thing. You wouldn’t understand.

Well good for you. Thanks for the resume. I'm of mixed race, married into another mixed race family. You wouldn't understand.

By the way, line 6 of my sig - you won't understand this either: 6. >>> My views on RACE: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/poll-do-you-agree-with-all-three-of-these-statements.828478/

Too funny.
You obviously don’t understand. Do you live in a black ‘hood?

Too funny.
Nope. And there's that Trumpian arrogant ignorance we all know and love. You've been around some minorities, so you're the expert.

Last edited:

Too funny.
Nope. And there's that Trumpian arrogant ignorance we all know and love. You've been around some minorities, so you're the expert.

Do you live in a black locale?

Too funny.

Do you live in a black locale?
I live in an area appropriate for a 20-year financial advisor.

You're consumed with bigotry and paranoia. I'm thankful I'm not like you.

9, that’s factually correct, 9 total cases of white cops killing unarmed black males last year That’s not systemic nor riot worthy but it doesn’t fit the narrative agenda so MSM will never carry it and emotionally addled liberals cannot and do not absorb facts.
Of the 9, two officers will go to prison, 2 are still under investigation, 5 exhonerated
It’s another overreactive hoax, some minuscule merit in fact blown out of proportion and falsely portrayed as effecting everyone. Sound familiar?

Forum List

Back