Black journalist: Race riots are based on a lie that white cops kill black men all the time

lots depends on WHERE the cops work. There are places in my city in which cops stroll around happily and other places that they AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
Long ago ----I asked a cop who was my client-----
"I walk down S__ __ ___ __ Avenue to the hospital in which I work and never see a cop-----But I am presented with about 'one lead in head body' each
week from the same area" He exploded "YOU
WALK DOWN S___ ___ ___ Avenue? I wouldn't drive
a squad car down that road"

That had nothing to do with my point. My point was that whenever you find one of these cops involved in an excessive force incident, you inevitiably find out that they had an entire record of this kind of behavior that hadn't resulted in a shooting up to this point.

lots depends on WHERE the cops work. There are places in my city in which cops stroll around happily and other places that they AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
"I walk down S__ __ ___ __ Avenue to the hospital in which I work and never see a cop-----But I am presented with about 'one lead in head body' each

That had nothing to do with my point. My point was that whenever you find one of these cops involved in an excessive force incident, you inevitiably find out that they had an entire record of this kind of behavior that hadn't resulted in a shooting up to this point.

you made no point. Cops work in PRECINCTS ----some of which are calm and others which are SHEEER
HELL -----Of course a cop who works in a precinct
out of hell is going to end up with a history of complaints, incidents in which people die----incident
upon incident----Brooklyn is a prime example. ---in tiny enclaves -----constant gunfire----murder after murder and drug busts by the dozen ACCOMPANIED
by hostile citizens. -----lots and lots of complaints including ----"it took an hour for a cop to show up"
and "it took an hour for an ambulance to show up"
"the handcuffs are too tight..." etc etc etc
For the record-----people do die in drug busts----drug busts include gunfire from both sides

You won't see this on CNN.

Wall Street Journal columnist Jason Riley says the race riots in Democrat-run cities following George Floyd’s death are based on a lie — gleefully fomented by the left-wing media — that there has been a surge in white cops killing black men. In reality, Riley said these incidents have dropped dramatically over the past 50 years.

However, because of the sloppy “blanket media coverage” of these racially-charged incidents — and the over-the-top amplification they get on social media — Americans are being brainwashed into believing they’re more prevalent than they really are.

Riley is shocked by the riots around the country because there is “universal disdain” for what dirty cop Derek Chauvin did to George Floyd. No one condones what he did.

This was something I discovered as well. Actual numbers broken down.

One of the big reasons for this is the public sector unions that are protecting the bad cops. Fired cops keep getting reinstated and currently, the union is working to reinstate Chauvin and his three buds. I found several articles on how this happens.

you made no point. Cops work in PRECINCTS ----some of which are calm and others which are SHEEER
HELL -----Of course a cop who works in a precinct
out of hell is going to end up with a history of complaints, incidents in which people die----incident
upon incident----Brooklyn is a prime example. ---in tiny enclaves -----constant gunfire----murder after murder and drug busts by the dozen ACCOMPANIED
by hostile citizens. -----lots and lots of complaints including ----"it took an hour for a cop to show up"
and "it took an hour for an ambulance to show up"
"the handcuffs are too tight..." etc etc etc
For the record-----people do die in drug busts----drug busts include gunfire from both sides

One more time, the problem is the cops who do these things have awful records.

Chauvin had 17 complaints and had been involved in a couple of previous shootings.

Jason van Dyke (shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times when he was lying on the ground) had 20 complaints of excessive force. One of them was that he dislocated a suspects shoulder during a traffic stop, and the city had to pay out $375K to make that one go away.

Timothy Loehman (shot Tamir Rice for playing with a toy) was fired from a suburban police department for mental instability and a lack of maturity. Cleveland picked him right up.

Darren Wilson (Shot Mike Brown when he had his hands up) had been fired from another police department after the state disbanded it and fired all the officers for corruption.

Michael Slager (shot Walter Scott in the back and planted a weapon on him) had used his taser on two suspects without cause.

The list goes on.

None of this has to do with "precincts" or "hell", it has to do with guys who never should have been cops to start with giving ample warnings they weren't up to the job, but kept the job anyway.

One of the big reasons for this is the public sector unions that are protecting the bad cops. Fired cops keep getting reinstated and currently, the union is working to reinstate Chauvin and his three buds. I found several articles on how this happens.

I agree. The Police Unions shouldn't have any say on disciplinary and conduct matters, nor should they be providing lawyers to cops involved in misconduct incidents. They should only be restricted to negotiating pay and working condition issues.

That said, the union only reflects where the rank and file is on issues. It isn't just that the unions protect bad cops. It's the other cops. It's the chain of command. It's the politicians- yes, most of whom happen to be Democrats.

Keep going back to it because it's local, but in the Van Dyke Case, six other officers filed false police reports about the Laquan McDonald Shooting. The chain of command looked at the tape of the shooting the next day and called it justified. The State's Attorney refused to file charges, and the Mayor and City Council tried to hush it up by paying off a settlement with the family.

Then the tape was made public, and all hell broke loose.

The media is SO INCREDIBLY biased with this nonsense that I legitimately believe a large number of the BLM movement actually believe that unarmed blacks are killed all the time by police and whites are never killed by police. It is flat out unreal how biased the coverage is. The media is so biased I think a large number of BLM actually believe that whites commit more crime against blacks than vice versa.

They watch CNN, they read tweets from Shaun King and Tariq Nasheed. And since it is the only thing they are exposed to they believe it as the truth. There is a generation that actually believes blacks are "lynched" by whites on a regular basis. ]

And then if you use FACTS, like blacks are 10x more likely to kill a white as vice versa, they claim it's a made up white supremacy statistic. These are people are idiots and will continue to live their life in racist hatred based on this bullshit narrative.

The media is SO INCREDIBLY biased with this nonsense that I legitimately believe a large number of the BLM movement actually believe that unarmed blacks are killed all the time by police and whites are never killed by police. It is flat out unreal how biased the coverage is. The media is so biased I think a large number of BLM actually believe that whites commit more crime against blacks than vice versa.

They watch CNN, they read tweets from Shaun King and Tariq Nasheed. And since it is the only thing they are exposed to they believe it as the truth. There is a generation that actually believes blacks are "lynched" by whites on a regular basis. ]

And then if you use FACTS, like blacks are 10x more likely to kill a white as vice versa, they claim it's a made up white supremacy statistic. These are people are idiots and will continue to live their life in racist hatred based on this bullshit narrative.

as nice and bright as W E B Dubois was-----it was his writiings that got screwed up in the far inferior minds of the PROFESSORS OF BLACK SOCIOLOGY ----and some other marginals like Eldridge Cleaver and rev.
Fuckakhan that have created the BLACK VICTIM
ETHOS that we face today.

Statistically insignificant, but that means nothing to scum.

A lot of things are statistically signifigant.

For instance, your chances of being killed by a Muslim Terrorist after 2002 is negligible. You are more likely to be killed by a dog than a Muslim Terrorist. but we STILL spend Billions out of fear for Muslims and dogs, not so much.

View attachment 344852

So why do black folks get so upset about the 900 or so cases of cops shooting civilians?

Well, first, the notion of someone who is there to protect you being a danger to you should bother anyone.

The second problem is that how much trouble it takes to hold people to account, even in the most egregious cases of police misconduct.
The only reason it’s statistically more likely to die by a dog is because our military and law enforcement go after Muslim terrorists and kill/capture them. “Defund” or “disband” the military and you’ll have Muslim hordes killing us all in no time.

This is one point of view, a very generous one towards the scum, and you're being sincere, I don't doubt.

I don't give them credit for being 'misled', from their actions and their own rhetoric imo they know full well they're encouraging criminal violence and murdering white police officers and white citizens who defend themselves from rampant black violence because they're criminals themselves and total racist scum. They have learned that extortion gets them money and bling, and they resort to it from experience, not 'outrage' or 'anger'; they don't give a shit about the George Floyd scumbags, they're just pretexts for stealing and vandalism rampages. They want to be able to commit all kinds of crimes without being arrested, and that's about it for them. Floyd really is a feral animal they can look up to.

If the U.S. was truly this Big Giant Dystopian Hellhole for black people they run around lying about, there would lines of them fleeing the country and seeking asylum elsewhere. That line of "Fearful Black'Refugees' is ZERO black folks long. Same for the rest of the liars and their fake 'issues'.

Last edited:
And meanwhile, the beat goes on, as about 1 million police officers perform their duties serving at various police depts. all across this country that operate 24/7 365 days a year doing good work for their communities the vast majority of the time.
But the knuckle dragging American left only wish to focus on the times when one of these officers fucks up here and there.

And to black males, I will say, you can substantially reduce the chances that you'll have a bad outcome with an officer by changing your behavior.
Remember black men, YOU are the ones who the vast majority of time BRING THE POLICE TO YOU !

Statistically insignificant, but that means nothing to scum.

A lot of things are statistically signifigant.

For instance, your chances of being killed by a Muslim Terrorist after 2002 is negligible. You are more likely to be killed by a dog than a Muslim Terrorist. but we STILL spend Billions out of fear for Muslims and dogs, not so much.

View attachment 344852

So why do black folks get so upset about the 900 or so cases of cops shooting civilians?

Well, first, the notion of someone who is there to protect you being a danger to you should bother anyone.

The second problem is that how much trouble it takes to hold people to account, even in the most egregious cases of police misconduct.
Maybe the people shot by cops should stop committing crimes!!!

Definitely an element of the problem, agreed.

Plenty of lies are spread on both ends of this issue to keep the tribes angry and pitted against the other.

I just wish the tribes would wake up and see that.

When 80% of the population is retarded you're going to be waiting a while for that wish to come true.

Plenty of lies are spread on both ends of this issue to keep the tribes angry and pitted against the other.

No, only one batch of lies on this one. And only one tribe is attacking. The self-proclaimed guilty are abetting the attacking tribe through appeasement.

No, only one batch of lies on this one. And only one tribe is attacking. The self-proclaimed guilty are abetting the attacking tribe through appeasement.
Funny how both tribes always tell me it's all the other tribe's fault this time.

Every single freakin' time.

What a crazy coincidence!

Funny how both tribes always tell me it's all the other tribe's fault this time.

Where are the white lives matter rioters?

And this while blacks are many times more likely than whites to be on the wrong side of the law in the first place.
It appears, given the dual disparity between white crime rates and white death rates at the hands of police, that there is some sort of effort being made to treat black criminals with kid gloves.

Where is the privilege again?

Where are the white lives matter rioters?
They don't exist. The situations are different, whether you know it or not.

Forum List

Back