Black Hole Formation Theory

I am currently trying to develop a scientific theory on the formation of black holes; ...

What, you've never had squid ink pasta?
I use squid for bait and even the crabs will not eat the head where the ink is, only dumb people do that
Eat your Jell-O little boy.
Eat your squid brain pasta, little girl
What toy did you get in your Happy Meal tonight?

I am currently trying to develop a scientific theory on the formation of black holes; ...

I use squid for bait and even the crabs will not eat the head where the ink is, only dumb people do that
Squid ink is an irritating substance that squid secrete in the face of an attacker. It is not meant to taste good or to be eaten, and at least crabs have enough brains to know this, unlike some people here

Squid ink is an irritating substance that squid secrete in the face of an attacker. It is not meant to taste good or to be eaten, and at least crabs have enough brains to know this, unlike some people here
What flavor of Gerber did you have for dinner last night?

Is this behavior the limit of your personal intellect?

Was it banana strawberry?

Do you ever post anything on topic, or is everything about me in your life?

Do you ever post anything on topic, or is everything about me in your life?
Here comes the airplane! Num num num!

I am currently trying to develop a scientific theory on the formation of black holes; however, I do not know where to begin and need advice. I already have a formulated theory that operates on preexisting phenomena and laws of nature. I reapplied them to the specific parameters that are set for a black hole formation. I also have used Hawking radiation to calculate the sort of lifespan and origin in my theory. I am having trouble turning parsecs into a usable number in this theory, specifically in the term of universal/spacial expansion. Does anyone know where I would go to get this theory laid out and either presented to the public or published?
Start with a very massive, dying star. We already know how they form. In the end, gravity wins

I am currently trying to develop a scientific theory on the formation of black holes; however, I do not know where to begin and need advice. I already have a formulated theory that operates on preexisting phenomena and laws of nature. I reapplied them to the specific parameters that are set for a black hole formation. I also have used Hawking radiation to calculate the sort of lifespan and origin in my theory. I am having trouble turning parsecs into a usable number in this theory, specifically in the term of universal/spacial expansion. Does anyone know where I would go to get this theory laid out and either presented to the public or published?
First study Aether theory as developed from the ancient Greeks on up through Newton, Maxwell, and others even today. Forget CERN, "standard" quantum "particle" theory, "spacetime" and all of that silliness. Forget getting "published" in any major scientific journal. Never going to happen unless you really just want to parrot the same old wishful, distracting crap.
A black hole is a special cosmic field-state in which dielectric capacitance has completely overthrown the spatial attribute of magnetism, for which all mass has magnitude alone solely due to magnetism alone. In short a black hole is a giant mass which is or has become a point source object (like a magnet, or pulsar/quasar) and upon which all magnitude (=magnetism) has erased the supermass from the Cartesian cosmos.
But you'll need to read a lot more Ken Wheeler and Eric Dollard before beginning to really understand any of that. What he means by "magnetism" for example. He doesn't just explain it. He shows you in no uncertain terms, with compelling example after example. Still, your programming will fight your eyesight and common sense.. You will soon turn away and, again, just take the blue pill.

Forum List

Back