Black Hole Formation Theory

Pythagoras

Dec 24, 2020
Samos, Greece
I am currently trying to develop a scientific theory on the formation of black holes; however, I do not know where to begin and need advice. I already have a formulated theory that operates on preexisting phenomena and laws of nature. I reapplied them to the specific parameters that are set for a black hole formation. I also have used Hawking radiation to calculate the sort of lifespan and origin in my theory. I am having trouble turning parsecs into a usable number in this theory, specifically in the term of universal/spacial expansion. Does anyone know where I would go to get this theory laid out and either presented to the public or published?

I am currently trying to develop a scientific theory on the formation of black holes; however, I do not know where to begin and need advice. I already have a formulated theory that operates on preexisting phenomena and laws of nature. I reapplied them to the specific parameters that are set for a black hole formation. I also have used Hawking radiation to calculate the sort of lifespan and origin in my theory. I am having trouble turning parsecs into a usable number in this theory, specifically in the term of universal/spacial expansion. Does anyone know where I would go to get this theory laid out and either presented to the public or published?
If you are asking for help here, you are trying to practice science out of your league.

If you are asking for help here, you are trying to practice science out of your league.
I am not asking how to do the theory; I am asking what I do after formulating it but yes. I am doing science out of my league. It would be stupid to ignore the idea just because it is, as you say, "out of my league."

I am currently trying to develop a scientific theory on the formation of black holes; however, I do not know where to begin and need advice.
Go to college and earn a degree in astrophysics.
I'm in college. I'd like to work on this addition to the current theory despite having a different major, these are things that are possible just trying to figure out where to start.

I'm in college. I'd like to work on this addition to the current theory despite having a different major, these are things that are possible just trying to figure out where to start.
People scribble some notes and come up with a theory. What's wrong with that? There's critical review, and a new version of the theory comes out.

I am currently trying to develop a scientific theory on the formation of black holes; however, I do not know where to begin and need advice.
What are you majoring in?

A dual major in Political Science and Economics, I have always had a fascination with Astrophysics, Particle Physics, and photochemistry henceforth why I don't know what to do after the formulation itself. I reached out to a professor of mine for assistance and if he thought the idea is possible if not already out there.

One of the difficulties is we do not know much about gravity (one of the four forces). Newton thought it was a weak attraction between two objects. Einstein thought it was a bending in spacetime. Gravity is what a black hole is and what formulates it as the great warp in spacetime.

One theory is subatomic collisions could be what triggers this gravity.

A dual major in Political Science and Economics, I have always had a fascination with Astrophysics, Particle Physics, and photochemistry henceforth why I don't know what to do after the formulation itself. I reached out to a professor of mine for assistance and if he thought the idea is possible if not already out there.
As
I said earlier......If you are asking here............

The person that may be able to help you is probably someone with a PHD in physics or some related science. You should get such an expert to look over your theory. It may be difficult to get such a person to take you seriously since astrophysics is not your background. More than likely, if you can get some expert(s) to look over your theory, you will be told that its crap. On the off chance its not crap, then you are probably in the wrong majors and you should be studying physics rather than political science and economics.

Professors with PHDs gain prestige by publishing research articles in professional journals of their study. It is highly unlikely you are going to jump in with all these people who have paid their dues by becoming a member of the phd club in their area (astrophysics) and get your theory published.

King James Bible
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle

I believe there are four forces of nature in physics: gravity, antigravity, the strong force, and electroweak
I think we are about to discover antigravity.

King James Bible
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle

I believe there are four forces of nature in physics: gravity, antigravity, the strong force, and electroweak
Anti-particles are already being tested in some CERN facilities it is anti-hydrogen, so you may be very correct.

You need a psychiatrist

King James Bible

Anti-particles are already being tested in some CERN facilities it is anti-hydrogen, so you may be very correct.
Cern claims to have created 9 antimatter atoms that existed for a second divided by 40 billion times. LOL that is like saying that you were a millionaire for 40 billionths of a second. It's nonsense to sucker more money out of the asses financing cern

Forum List

Back