Black Hole, Event horizon

In the center of a black hole is a gravitational singularity, a one- dimensional point which contains a huge mass in an infinitely small space, where density and gravity become infinite and space-time curves infinitely, and where the laws of physics as we know them cease to operate.

Why do these guys think we would ever actually see the event horizon anyway?

I mean with all the energy being released, I doubt that Black Holes look very black at all, but more like a blazing star.

Why do these guys think we would ever actually see the event horizon anyway?

I mean with all the energy being released, I doubt that Black Holes look very black at all, but more like a blazing star.
Nope. They are perfectly black. You know we took a picture of one, right?

From
AGF-l7_NMzl_UkuAJv1Kku5GF2qLwf5vHZV4IADF7A=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End" looks at apocalyptic disasters so cataclysmic that if they happened today, they could extinguish the human race. From massive asteroid impacts to volcanic hyper-eruptions to sudden energy blasts from outer space.

The complete documentary :

In the center of a black hole is a gravitational singularity, a one- dimensional point which contains a huge mass in an infinitely small space, where density and gravity become infinite and space-time curves infinitely, and where the laws of physics as we know them cease to operate.

In a black hole is something, what we don't know, because the mathematics, which we use to describe it, shows us only a zero-dimensional point (one dimension woudo be a kind of "string" and not a point), which contains the complete energy of the black whole. As far as I know a black hole is outside of the event horizon completely determined by its mass, electric charge and torque moment.

In a black hole is something, what we don't know, because the mathematics, which we use to describe it, shows us only a zero-dimensional point (one dimension woudo be a kind of "string" and not a point), which contains the complete energy of the black whole. As far as I know a black hole is outside of the event horizon completely determined by its mass, electric charge and torque moment.
Why don´t you go there and do some research?

Why not, if you like to be my experiment for your spaghettification, Nazi? I will throw you over the event horizion and when you will not die in a spaghettification process then give a call to tell us what's really happening there. By the way: Did you know what the Nazis under Hitler - your idols - said about the physics of the sun? The official doctrine of the Nazis was the sun is an iceberg. No joke, joker.

Last edited:

Why not, if you like to be my experiment for your spaghettification, Nazi? I will throw you over the event horizion and when you will not die in a spaghettification process then give a call to tell us what's really happening there. By the way: Did you know what the Nazis under Hitler - your idols - said about the physics of the sun? The official doctrine of the Nazis was the sun is an iceberg. No joke, joker.

Sure, an iceberg, lol. Now fly to the black hole.

What for heavens sake do you see, when you take a look into a mirror and speak with yourselve, Nazi?

What for heavens sake do you see, when you take a look into a mirror, Nazi?

Me.

I don't believe in the singularity because of the mathematics. What's weird is the creation scientists call the center the white hole and it acts like a wormhole.

Never seen a black hole, never will.
Now you have!

M87_consensus_image.jpg

How can anyone see a black hole when it's invisible dum dum? We can only detect it by its silhouette. Just what did you learn when we first saw it together? I thought you knew more of this stuff than me since astronomy and maybe astrophysics are your hobbies.
Sorry nutter, you are disqualified from participating in this discussion. The light in that image took over 50 million years to reach us. You insist this isn't possible, so this fact and this black hole don't exist in your addled mind. Take yourself back to the religion section, where you belong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back