black history month menu in university anger blacks

Only a racist fool thinks black folks are supposed to accept any racist bullshit you spew.
What a shithead like you, being a racist Negro thinks is racist was nothing more than me saying that chicken & waffles and watermelon are good food. Better than most of the slop the kids get for their lunch.

Grow up and pull that hair out of you ass. It just makes you look like an idiot.

What a shithead like you, being a racist Negro thinks is racist was nothing more than me saying that chicken & waffles and watermelon are good food. Better than most of the slop the kids get for their lunch.
Grow up and pull that hair out of you ass. It just makes you look like an idiot.

You are a racist POS and I have read too many of your racist posts. So you can take those chicken and waffles and turn them sideways and stick them straight up your racist, candy ass. You need to pull that burning cross out your candy ass and GFY.

You are a racist POS and I have read too many of your racist posts. So you can take those chicken and waffles and turn them sideways and stick them straight up your racist, candy ass. You need to pull that burning cross out your candy ass and GFY.
It is not racist when you tell the truth.

Chicken and waffles with a side of watermelon is a good meal. Only you shithead Moon Bat Negroes want to make a big racist deal out of the kids getting a good meal like that.

Just because I don't kiss your filthy Black ass like these White Guilt Libtard pukes do doesn't make me racist like you are crying about.

You entitlement Negroes think that anybody that doesn't kiss your ass is racist. You were taught that way by your Liberal masters and you are too stupid and too weak minded to think for yourselves.

Just because I don't kiss your filthy Black ass like these White Guilt Libtard pukes do doesn't make me racist like you are crying about.
What black person would want your crusty ass lips on them, what makes your rotten ass racist is all the racist garbage you spew.
You entitlement Negroes think that anybody that doesn't kiss your ass is racist. You were taught that way by your Liberal masters and you are too stupid and too weak minded to think for yourselves.
Is that what they what folks like JB Stoner and others taught racist like you, that when your stupid ass can't succeed in life it must be some black person's fault that you are a failure.

What black person would want your crusty ass lips on them, what makes your rotten ass racist is all the racist garbage you spew.

Is that what they what folks like JB Stoner and others taught racist like you, that when your stupid ass can't succeed in life it must be some black person's fault that you are a failure.

A Negro has never stopped me from being a successful Engineering Director but the sonofabitches have been able to steal my tax money by being the house slaves of the Democrat Party so they could get their welfare check.

A Negro has never stopped me from being a successful Engineering Director but the sonofabitches have been able to steal my tax money by being the house slaves of the Democrat Party so they could get their welfare check.
Engineering Director? LOL. Engineering Director, you do know that there are more white folks on welfare than there are blacks. I guess you don't mind giving your money to white house slaves of the Republican Party.

These worthless bitches would whine and moan regardless of how the menu had been handled.

There is no pleasing the useless bastards. People should stop trying to please them, and just let them go to hell. Stop wasting time and money on these worthless idiots.

Forum List

Back