black history month menu in university anger blacks

Good grief. Are black people the only people in the world who like fried chicken, waffles, watermelon? I love all three. We don't have fried chicken very often for health reasons these days, but I has been a life long favorite. And I suspect I have about as much African American blood in me as Elizabeth Warren is an Indian.

Watermelon happens to be on almost every health food list, a super food actually loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. It is pathetic that the 'woke' cancel culture of ANY race dictates what is and is not appropriate to serve depending on what group is featured that month.

What they are accomplishing is turning people without a racist bone in their bodies into people who come to resent those who demand everybody be super sensitive to THEIR race and THEIR history and THEIR culture and everybody else be damned.

Why can't we all just be Americans, treat everybody else as Americans, and enjoy good food that everybody likes no matter what day or month it is on the calendar?

because blacks wont let us all be americans . thy keep causing trouble.

because blacks wont let us all be americans . thy keep causing trouble.
I don't blame people who happen to be black any more than I blame anybody else pushing this 'woke' cultural revolution stuff. It isn't a race problem. It's a stupidity and ignorance problem.

The answer is simple.

Blacks want to be treated as equals but want to be treated special.

You treat blacks as special they spit in your face.

So the answer is, stop treating blacks like blacks. Stop giving them any attention at all for being black, stop with the white guilt shit, start calling them out for their short comings and when they bitch and complain just ignore them.

Blacks only have power because he give it to them.

Bottom line is they will never be happy so don't even try
Well racist like you think they are special, you bitch and whine anytime you think your white privilege might be in jeopardy.

It is pretty obvious your racist ass is not happy, all you do is come on here and whine about what black folks are doing or not doing.

Horseshitting starts these insignificant threads just to draw the racist like you out of the wood work to chime in on her racist ass threads.

The racist like you take the bait, hook, line and sinker.

I don't blame people who happen to be black any more than I blame anybody else pushing this 'woke' cultural revolution stuff. It isn't a race problem. It's a stupidity and ignorance problem.

your blind.

Fried chicken and watermelon?

Why not just serve chitlins to the students?
it was ribs at this thing. dosent matter if white person serve black anything they are offended. no matter they eat it al lthe time or not. blacks are pathetic.

these people have nothing better to do then find stuff to get upset over. blacks need to get over themselves and get rid of black history month period.
Students at New York University demanded the school cut its ties with Aramark after its Black History Month menu in 2018 included barbecue ribs, cornbread, collard greens, Kool-Aid and watermelon-flavored water,according to The New York Times.

The vender should have known that the black kids would prefer crack and fentanyl brownies instead

So Pizza or Spaghetti Day is a stereotype attack on Italian Americans?

Is Taco Tuesday a stereotype attack on Mexican Americans?

Is Hamburger Day a stereotype attack on German Americans?

Well racist like you think they are special, you bitch and whine anytime you think your white privilege might be in jeopardy.

It is pretty obvious your racist ass is not happy, all you do is come on here and whine about what black folks are doing or not doing.

Horseshitting starts these insignificant threads just to draw the racist like you out of the wood work to chime in on her racist ass threads.

The racist like you take the bait, hook, line and sinker.
American Black cuisine is great. We White Southerners love it.

Chicken and waffles are good eats. Everybody loves watermelon.

Only hate filled shithead assholes would bitch about food like that.

Goddamn Negroes bitch about everything. They have been taught to do it by Libtards.

Now if the school had served the kids Colt Malt Liquor and Kook cigarettes I would understand the outrage.

Goddamn Negroes bitch about everything. They have been taught to do it by Libtards.

Now if the school had served the kids Colt Malt Liquor and Kook cigarettes I would understand the outrage.
There you have it folks, from the mouth of a racist POS.

Blacks always find something to complain about. They cause problems wherever they're found. They are a drag on every society they are allowed to pollute.

They are America's biggest problem. They will never be an asset to this country.

Blacks always find something to complain about. They cause problems wherever they're found. They are a drag on every society they are allowed to pollute.

They are America's biggest problem. They will never be an asset to this country.
Tell us what your weak, racist ass has ever done to contribute to this country, I have noticed shit like you just loves to take credit for what others have done.

Many are laughing at what is happening. Problem is, it has to stop at some point. If the people empowered keep this up there will be a malaise in work production at some point.

Forum List

Back