Black, Hispanic, Women, Gays, Jews, Muslim, Native American..........why would you vote GOP?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
By now, Republicans must realize they are a nearly all white party.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

If you belong to one of these groups, why would you ever vote GOP?

Would you feel welcome in the GOP knowing they are nearly all white?

So if you would vote GOP, what GOP policy or policies do you agree with?

I know, for some reason, pointing out to the GOP that they are a nearly all white party, they become very agitated. I'm not sure why.

Do Republicans even want to attract any of those minorities to their party? Being nearly all white, won't minority voices get lost being such a tiny minority within a nearly all white party?

64726870-diverse-group-people-standing-concept.jpg

to answer the question and only the opening question . I would say that they 'vote' Trump or 'gop' at this time because they are and consider themselves to be Americans DeanRD

and to continue , feck the 'minorities' . If they aren't or don't consider themselves to be American , well feck'em DeanED .

would you ever vote GOP?

Most racist thread I've read in a long time, and this coming from a racist!

They are with the NOT DEMOCRAT PARTY because you guys went completely nuts and you're oblivious to it.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

I know, for some reason, pointing out to the GOP that they are a nearly all white party, they become very agitated. I'm not sure why.

Do Republicans even want to attract any of those minorities to their party? Being nearly all white, won't minority voices get lost being such a tiny minority within a nearly all white party?

If you hate having a job, don't like experiencing real diversity instead of fake diversity, and support government that rules with an iron fist thru threats and by force, then by all means...vote Democrat.

Why not? What does the left offer minority women except anger and poverty? You have to scratch your head when democrats get away with claims like "minority women are discriminated against because they are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century". This is the worst kind of bigotry but democrats get away with it when the MSM is part of the democrat propaganda machine. Lefties hate a roaring economy because minority woman might become less dependent on government assistance. The possibility that minority women might not have to cave into demands by liberal men to hire technicians to end the life inside them seems to terrify liberal lefties.

Why would white men vote for the party that thrives on the idea that there's something wrong with being white and male?

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

congratulations you're a total racist ....
and talk about balkanization
UH BOY

Balkanization , it can't go any other way imo . And the whole thing was / is engineered by USA Government DYankee .

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

congratulations you're a total racist ....
and talk about balkanization
UH BOY

He's one of those self hating whites. I don't know why he doesn't just do the right thing and throw himself off a tall building. You know, to increase diversity levels.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

Because they agree with REpublican policies, and think that policies and/or nationalism trumps skin color or what have you.

and to continue , feck the 'minorities' . If they aren't or don't consider themselves to be American , well feck'em DeanED .
Perhaps they don't consider YOU to be American. If you are an American, you come across as a bad example.

New Topics

Forum List

Back