Black Heros

Why do all Gangsters that wind up getting shot by the Police become Heroes?
Because their culture is a mixed-up combination of reverence for the racial injustice of slavery and subsequent social discrimination, and incomplete understanding of how difficult it is for average white people, because the legends are about successful white people and do not detail their work habits. Black people only know to imitate the anti-social behaviors of white people, because it appears to be how things work, and they never learned to do community and society for themselves, because the government model is flawed and is dependent on white peoples ad hoc remedies to compensate for the inadequacies.

It is very complicated, and the only simple answer is that Black people lack the intelligence, and responsibility to solve their own problems - Black Wall Street has to have been a myth, it makes no sense that they cannot do it now with all of the expertise they have now.

We were warned by the segregationists that desegregation would lead to the social disorder that we are experiencing.

The solution to the problem is we need to have a sophisticated modern constitutional convention series of all three levels of government. We need to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of the people that the founders and subsequent generations could not organize.

Black people need to get some skin in the game; and that means they need a state to be responsible for.

And subsequently, because of the devolving of the society, white people need to get some skin in the game.

Last edited:
Back in the day black hero's were people like M.L. King and Jessie Owens, and the Tuskegee Airmen..
Today their hero's are any low IQ violent ghetto thug that manages to get himself shot by a white policeman while committing a crime. ... :cuckoo:
I wish I could find the documentary about desegregation that I saw in the 70's that included a rant about how desegregation will bring down something like the intelligence of the whole society.

That is what we are experiencing.

Why do all Gangsters that wind up getting shot by the Police become Heroes?
Because sadly too many people never stop to think about why the law is even called to the picture to begin with. In other words, their brain trains unfortunately can only travel so far.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If my dad and older sister made such a headline, I honestly wouldn't be all that broken up over it. I most definitely wouldn't try to save them because they have made it as clear as crystal glass that they themselves are the only people that they care about.

Forum List

Back