Black Hebrew Israelites Identified As Jersey City Shooting Suspects As Mayor Blames ‘Anti-Semitism’

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I'm guessing that they are going to make Pres.Trump to denounce his Blacks supporters that belongs to the Black Hebrew Israelites. They probably staged this false flag so that he have to, or else be labeled as a Antisemitic.

suspected shooters in the deadly Jersey City shootout on Tuesday have been identified, according to reports. David Anderson and Francine Graham reportedly launched a “targeted” attack on a Jewish market that left at least six people dead, NBC New York reported Wednesday morning. Black Hebrew Israelites Identified As Jersey City Shooting Suspects As Mayor Blames ‘Anti-Semitism’

Meet Michael Symonette — standing behind Trump in the video above — an outspoken activist from Miami who once belonged to an extreme Hebrew Israelite group in Miami called the Nation of Yahweh.

At its height in the 1980s, the group claimed thousands of members nationwide. Their leader was Yahweh ben Yahweh, which translate as “God, son of God,” who rose to power as the city was reeling from violent crime waves and a drug epidemic.

The group did not have official ties to other Hebrew Israelite groups, according to Sydney P. Freedberg, who reported extensively on the group for the Miami Herald, but similarly identified as descendants of the ancient Israelites.
‘Blacks for Trump’ Sign Waver Was Member of Hebrew Israelite Sect

Michael the Black Man - Wikipedia

3j6d9n.gif

I knew outright that it was a black separatist/supremacist group when the news media was being awful quiet about the race of the perpetrators.

Had the shooters been white, it would have been plastered all over the news, 24/7.

I'm guessing that they are going to make Pres.Trump to denounce his Blacks supporters that belongs to the Black Hebrew Israelites. They probably staged this false flag so that he have to, or else be labeled as a Antisemitic.

suspected shooters in the deadly Jersey City shootout on Tuesday have been identified, according to reports. David Anderson and Francine Graham reportedly launched a “targeted” attack on a Jewish market that left at least six people dead, NBC New York reported Wednesday morning. Black Hebrew Israelites Identified As Jersey City Shooting Suspects As Mayor Blames ‘Anti-Semitism’

Meet Michael Symonette — standing behind Trump in the video above — an outspoken activist from Miami who once belonged to an extreme Hebrew Israelite group in Miami called the Nation of Yahweh.

At its height in the 1980s, the group claimed thousands of members nationwide. Their leader was Yahweh ben Yahweh, which translate as “God, son of God,” who rose to power as the city was reeling from violent crime waves and a drug epidemic.

The group did not have official ties to other Hebrew Israelite groups, according to Sydney P. Freedberg, who reported extensively on the group for the Miami Herald, but similarly identified as descendants of the ancient Israelites.

3j6d9n.gif

Go try moron but I was talking to a Jersey City police officer who was at the scene. Go sell your bullshit somewhere else. Your a pathetic scumbag. Did you happen to notice the officer that died had 5 kids. No all you libtards do is try and spin it too be the President’s fault. Shut the fuck up till you have the balls to walk in there shoes I have so I can comment Pussy’s like you and the libtards is what’s destroying this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3j6d9n.gif

Go try moron but I was talking to a Jersey City police officer who was at the scene. Go sell your bullshit somewhere else. Your a pathetic scumbag. Did you happen to notice the officer that died had 5 kids. No all you libtards do is try and spin it too be the President’s fault. Shut the fuck up till you have the balls to walk in there shoes I have so I can comment Pussy’s like you and the libtards is what’s destroying this country.

Hey, don't tell me anything about your leftist's anti-second amendment crap. Like I said, this was a false flag. The man has not been buried. And they has already started to politicize the incident.

On Friday, a Saudi aviation student killed three people at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida. The FBI said it will conduct its investigation “with the presumption that this was an act of terrorism.”

Then, on Tuesday, gunmen with apparent links to the Black Hebrew Israelite movement, which has been labeled a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, killed four others at a kosher supermarket in Jersey City, New Jersey.

The investigations into both shootings are still in the very early stages, but both appear to be forms of terrorism or hate crimes. Officials in Jersey City first said the gunmen seemed to randomly choose the kosher market for the shooting, but Mayor Steven Fulop has since said that “we now believe the active shooters targeted the location they attacked” — making the shooting, potentially, an anti-Semitic attack.

We’re sure to learn a lot more about the shooters and their motives in the coming days, weeks, and months, including whether these truly were terrorist attacks or hate crimes.

But we already know one thing: America’s weak gun laws make it much easier to commit shootings like these. This is a widely known fact, including among terrorist groups. Back in 2011, a now-dead American al-Qaeda operative, Adam Gadahn, said as much in a video to supporters:

In the West, you’ve got a lot at your disposal. Let’s take America for example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?

Gadahn’s assertions weren’t quite right. (Fully automatic weapons are highly regulated in the US, though semiautomatic assault weapons can be bought at stores and gun shows.)
America’s weak gun laws enable shootings by terrorists and extremists

3j6d9n.gif

Hey, don't tell me anything about your leftist's anti-second amendment crap. Like I said, this was a false flag. The man has not been buried. And they has already started to politicize the incident.

On Friday, a Saudi aviation student killed three people at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida. The FBI said it will conduct its investigation “with the presumption that this was an act of terrorism.”

Then, on Tuesday, gunmen with apparent links to the Black Hebrew Israelite movement, which has been labeled a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, killed four others at a kosher supermarket in Jersey City, New Jersey.

The investigations into both shootings are still in the very early stages, but both appear to be forms of terrorism or hate crimes. Officials in Jersey City first said the gunmen seemed to randomly choose the kosher market for the shooting, but Mayor Steven Fulop has since said that “we now believe the active shooters targeted the location they attacked” — making the shooting, potentially, an anti-Semitic attack.

We’re sure to learn a lot more about the shooters and their motives in the coming days, weeks, and months, including whether these truly were terrorist attacks or hate crimes.

But we already know one thing: America’s weak gun laws make it much easier to commit shootings like these. This is a widely known fact, including among terrorist groups. Back in 2011, a now-dead American al-Qaeda operative, Adam Gadahn, said as much in a video to supporters:

In the West, you’ve got a lot at your disposal. Let’s take America for example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?

Gadahn’s assertions weren’t quite right. (Fully automatic weapons are highly regulated in the US, though semiautomatic assault weapons can be bought at stores and gun shows.)

Your not too bright. One I am a Republican, vortex for President Trump and own more guns and know more about them then you ever will. Your dumbass is trying to blame President Trump for something he had nothing to do with and you have the story wrong. I love when idiots like you try to call me a liberal. That’s funnier and more insulting then your post. Get a clue and read my post. I’m the farthest thing from a liberal You on the other hand sound like one and talk like one.

3j6d9n.gif

Your not too bright. One I am a Republican, vortex for President Trump and own more guns and know more about them then you ever will. Your dumbass is trying to blame President Trump for something he had nothing to do with and you have the story wrong. I love when idiots like you try to call me a liberal. That’s funnier and more insulting then your post. Get a clue and read my post. I’m the farthest thing from a liberal You on the other hand sound like one and talk like one.

John McCain was a Republican. And I know that you are a far left donkey with two tail, that one tail is in the back and the other is in the front, that owns all types of toy water pistols that are made in Mexico. And I'm not blaming that it was the President fault. I said that they are going to have the President to denounce some of his supporters that are linked to this Black Hebrew Israelites organization. And which these Black supporters are going around warning others in the Black community about what is going on in politics .About the Dems lying on the President, in order to divide up the nation. And so they are trying to make sure Pres.Trump's rallies stays White again, and censored the Blacks that support him.
It was Obama that have pardoned many gun dealers in order to make sure that guns goes back onto the streets. So that they can start pushing their anti-second amendment propaganda.
And I noticed that in your past posts. That you are not trying to expose the Left. But only insulting others as if you are trying to make it seem as if conservatives are unreasonable people that only goes around insulting others.

Richard Reid was already a two-time felon when authorities searched his Delaware apartment and found marijuana, crack cocaine divided into sales-size plastic bags, powder cocaine, a scale — and a loaded .32 caliber handgun, an unloaded .25 caliber pistol and ammunition for two other types of weapons.

Last week, President Obama commuted Reid’s 25-year sentence and made him one of the hundreds of drug users and dealers who the White House says have done enough time.
Obama’s forgiveness of gun crimes amid push for controls ‘incredible hypocrisy’

3j6d9n.gif

John McCain was a Republican. And I know that you are a far left donkey with two tail, that one tail is in the back and the other is in the front, that owns all types of toy water pistols that are made in Mexico. And I'm not blaming that it was the President fault. I said that they are going to have the President to denounce some of his supporters that are linked to this Black Hebrew Israelites organization. And which these Black supporters are going around warning others in the Black community about what is going on in politics .About the Dems lying on the President, in order to divide up the nation. And so they are trying to make sure Pres.Trump's rallies stays White again, and censored the Blacks that support him.
It was Obama that have pardoned many gun dealers in order to make sure that guns goes back onto the streets. So that they can start pushing their anti-second amendment propaganda.
And I noticed that in your past posts. That you are not trying to expose the Left. But only insulting others as if you are trying to make it seem as if conservatives are unreasonable people that only goes around insulting others.

Richard Reid was already a two-time felon when authorities searched his Delaware apartment and found marijuana, crack cocaine divided into sales-size plastic bags, powder cocaine, a scale — and a loaded .32 caliber handgun, an unloaded .25 caliber pistol and ammunition for two other types of weapons.

Last week, President Obama commuted Reid’s 25-year sentence and made him one of the hundreds of drug users and dealers who the White House says have done enough time.
Obama’s forgiveness of gun crimes amid push for controls ‘incredible hypocrisy’
2 trump supporters (who don't even know each other are Trumpers) fighting each other over nothing......adorable

I knew outright that it was a black separatist/supremacist group when the news media was being awful quiet about the race of the perpetrators.

Had the shooters been white, it would have been plastered all over the news, 24/7.
..yes, usually when blacks MURDER, race is hardly ever mentioned--perfect example is the Somalian that killed the innocent WHITE lady
...but when cops defend themselves against jackass black criminals--RACE RACE
= very silly/ridiculous/idiotic/etc

The OP's article is deceptive. The man pictured in the OP's thread is a Trump supporter, but was in no way related to the shooting. He did at one time belong to a similar black Jewish organization but has long since left that group.

The OP's post tries to erroneously tie President Trump and his supporters to anti-Semitic groups, which nothing could be farther from the truth. President Trump as are most of his supporters, conservatives, and Republicans, harbor no animosity toward Jewish people, and believe that Israel is our best ally in the Middle East.

Why attack a Jewish store?? Wtf?!

Sometimes wrong with this narrative
To get the Jewish community into believing that Pres.Trump is unable to help protect them. So that they better vote for someone else. They attacked the Jewish synagogue last year. And they hurried up to spread anti-second amendment rhetoric. and they wants to censor the President. And Adam is a Jew.

Opinion | With Anti-Semitic Attack On ‘Shifty’ Foe, Trump Shows Off The Mechanism Of His Racism

The OP's article is deceptive. The man pictured in the OP's thread is a Trump supporter, but was in no way related to the shooting. He did at one time belong to a similar black Jewish organization but has long since left that group.

The OP's post tries to erroneously tie President Trump and his supporters to anti-Semitic groups, which nothing could be farther from the truth. President Trump as are most of his supporters, conservatives, and Republicans, harbor no animosity toward Jewish people, and believe that Israel is our best ally in the Middle East.
No the guy is not apart of the Black group. But lately, the media is trying to put him as if he belongs to these groups. But in this video below. That they are not mentioning about this Black man was being beaten at a Trump's rally in Arizona by White Anti-Trumpers. and they are not mentioning about that there were many others Blacks at this rally, that the media didn't showed them coming out of the rally.

Like how the media started to attack this guy. claiming that he is spreading antisemitic hate speech. So they told Pres.Trump not to have nothing to do with this guy. But if anyone that goes against any of the Dems that are Jewish like Adam Schiff, will be labeled as antisemitic. But this guy let them know that he wasn't referring to all Jews many of times. But the media even including Fox News has blocked it out. The only why they has banned him from off of certain media platform. It is because he was warning the Black community about the Left. They are secretly assassinating Black Trump's supporters under everyone's noses.

Forum List

Back