Black Hair Salons & The White House Are Teaming Up To Get People Vaccinated

This is a very good idea.

Go directly to the people.

Thus far one thousand business owners have signed up for training about the vaccine. So they can talk to their customers about the vaccine with scientific facts and encourage them to get vaccinated.

I think they should have people on site so customers can get vaccinated right there at the business.

geez wow what a novel idea…

in Florida the Gov has been going directly to the people to do this for months…he partnered with private businesses..ie grocery stores to do this

why didn’t it take xiden so long to get on board?

Why are black owned salons being treated differently than white owned and corporate owned salons?

Sounds like Sleepy Joe is about as Racist as they come- to give this special treatment just to black owned stores.

Thus far one thousand business owners have signed up for training about the vaccine. So they can talk to their customers about the vaccine with scientific facts and encourage them to get vaccinated.

I think they should have people on site so customers can get vaccinated right there at the business.

This is also very discriminatory to the patrons.

If I'm a honky who gets my haircut by a black barber, why should I get special service compared to a black guy who goes to a barber who was born and raised in Abruzzo?

So many replies condemning this.

Why do you people don't believe that everyone else has the same rights as you have to either get or not get the vaccine?

You people scream about freedom and my body my choice but only for yourselves.

If anyone else gets to have the same freedoms, you people do all you can to stop it.

People like you want more to suffer and die. You want more orphaned children. You want more dead children.

As I've said for decades, the Republican Party is the party of death. You people just love other people to die.

I hope that this helps more people become protected from dying from the virus.

So many replies condemning this.

Why do you people don't believe that everyone else has the same rights as you have to either get or not get the vaccine?

You people scream about freedom and my body my choice but only for yourselves.

If anyone else gets to have the same freedoms, you people do all you can to stop it.

People like you want more to suffer and die. You want more orphaned children. You want more dead children.

As I've said for decades, the Republican Party is the party of death. You people just love other people to die.

I hope that this helps more people become protected from dying from the virus.

If the vaccine is effective, why is Biden keeping it away from white barbers?

It is a good idea.

"Black Hair Salons & The White House Are Teaming Up To Get People Vaccinated"

What if I don't have black hair?

View attachment 529337
SOL pal just like this guy..
bald-man.jpg

There’s a vaccine for Covid-19? I had no clue

Forum List

Back