Zone1 Black Georgia man jailed for 10 years for fatally shooting 17-year-old, he says he was almost run off road by white teens in truck yelling racial slur

honestly. he should be locked up. lock him up for life!

I found the story......

Looks like a 'he said, she said' case. Without real evidence to support his claims, I'm afraid Wilson had no real defense. BTW I read he go 1 to 10 with the right of a retrial.

honestly. he should be locked up. lock him up for life!

Black Marc Wilson claimed the large truck load of drunks yelling racial slurs intentionally nearly ran he & his white girlfriend off the road in their small car.

The problem for Wilson's SYG claim, is only Wilson claimed racial slurs were yelled. Wilson's girlfriend inside his car didn't hear anything & everyone inside the truck denied saying anything or attempting to hit their vehicle. The drunk driver likely unintentionally crossed into Wilson's lane, pissing him off so he fired at least 3 rounds into the truck killing 17 year old Haley Hutcheson in the back seat.

Also in many states it's illegal to fire a weapon from inside a vehicle or from a moving vehicle. It's also a felony to fire a gun into any occupied vehicle or building.

Last edited:
Wilson was convicted of involuntary manslaughter -- not the ORIGINAL charges of "Aggravated Assault and 1st Degree murder. The JUDGE ADDED the manslaughter charge as an option to the jury. Because LIKELY - the original charges were NOT gonna fly or hang the jury.

BUT the judge DID increase the chances of SOME KIND of conviction by adding that. Might be part of Georgia law -- but I dont know.

THAT seems to be the more important thing in this case, rather than the "stand your ground" nonsense which would NOT apply to shootings between 2 moving vehicles.

Forum List

Back