Black Friday sales

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
FBI posts big Black Friday gun check numbers; second-largest single day in program history

"WASHINGTON – The FBI fielded more than 200,000 background checks on Black Friday gun purchases, continuing a steady surge this year following a series of mass shootings that have renewed calls for more restrictive gun laws.

In all, the bureau posted 202,465 checks Friday, an 11% increase from last year and falling just short of the single-day record: 203,086 in 2017."

Sounds good to me

Now if we can get all the blacks democrats have put in jail for JUST gun possession! In Chicago, Boston, Detroit, NYC , Baltimore! free the people that carried a means of protection!

Now if we can get all the blacks democrats have put in jail for JUST gun possession! In Chicago, Boston, Detroit, NYC , Baltimore! free the people that carried a means of protection!
Yup, the right to carry only means whites can carry.

FBI posts big Black Friday gun check numbers; second-largest single day in program history

"WASHINGTON – The FBI fielded more than 200,000 background checks on Black Friday gun purchases, continuing a steady surge this year following a series of mass shootings that have renewed calls for more restrictive gun laws.

In all, the bureau posted 202,465 checks Friday, an 11% increase from last year and falling just short of the single-day record: 203,086 in 2017."

Sounds good to me

Go ahead, make my steak.
When I was in Academy last Friday, the gun counter had so many people crowed up to it you couldn't get to it.

Topic is gun sales and background checks.

Not Trump, not democrats, nor republicans.

I'm not a fan of applying for government approval to exercise constitutional rights. And I'm certainly no fan of sacrificing other constitutional rights like the 1st and 5th in order to seek approval from the government to exercise the 2nd. So, pardon me if I don't celebrate the model.

Forum List

Back