Black Fragility 101

Why do racists use this comedy routine like it's supposed to mean something?

How about this one?

Louis CK "White Male Privilege"

I don't care what anyone thinks. That's a funny bit.

Both are funny but to use Chris Rocks skit like its suppose to represent anything more than something made to get laughs is pathetic. Because at that same show:

White man won't trade with chris rock

And we don't ever see this posted by anyone here.

1592661601961.png

Funny but when I look at the world today all I see is BLACK Fragility.

That’s racist! You’re racist! That guy from 100 years ago was racist! This guy believed in “racist” policies 100 years ago! Remove his statue! You can’t wear that T-Shirt!!! It’s a pro Trump network..You’re a racist! Pancake syrup with a smiling black women! Racist! “All lives matter!!” What!! You’re a racist and should be fired!! Let’s scour social media and reach for racist tweets from 10 years ago and cancel them!!
Now THAT'S a GREAT Point!

THE NOT-SO-SOFT BIGOTRY OF THE ANTI-RACISM GRIFT: Black Fragility?

Colman Hughes exposes the absurd premises of Robin DiAngelo’s White Fragility, starting with the assumption that all whites in America are racists at birth — the progressives’ version of Original Sin, which can be expiated only through the rituals of the woke church. (She’ll officiate — for a fee.) That’s bad enough, but her view of blacks is even worse.
The second unstated assumption in White Fragility—and this is where the book borders on actual racism—is that black people are emotionally immature and essentially child-like. Blacks, as portrayed in DiAngelo’s writing, can neither be expected to show maturity during disagreement nor to exercise emotional self-control of any kind. The hidden premise of the book is that blacks, not whites, are too fragile.

That’s racist! You’re racist! That guy from 100 years ago was racist! This guy believed in “racist” policies 100 years ago! Remove his statue! You can’t wear that T-Shirt!!! It’s a pro Trump network..You’re a racist! Pancake syrup with a smiling black women! Racist! “All lives matter!!” What!! You’re a racist and should be fired!! Let’s scour social media and reach for racist tweets from 10 years ago and cancel them!!
I know just when you got used to having it all yer way.
Because there's no poor Honkys.

Or Jews.

What is described here has absolutely nothing to do with "Blackness". It is evil ideas that are being pushed by very evil people in acadrmia. It is something that has been made possible by- and further strengthens the toxic tribalism that rules our culture.

It is racism and only serves to spread racism.

Or Jews.

I wish you were right.

Forum List

Back