Black Father Blasts School Board On CRT Which Teaches His Daughter That Her Mother Is 'Evil'

CRT doesn't teach that white people are evil, that's the spin the tin foil hats are trying to put on it. If the wingers had their way kids would be taught that African people back in the 1700s faught each other for the chance to come to the land of milk and honey to work on plantations for room and board.
You're a liar. If you disagree, fine. But don't make up shit. Makes you look more desperate than you really are.

Thank you, this is the point that I was trying to make in this topic that racism towards white people in fact exists.

Yeah, Marxists didn't exactly think their divisionist, hate-based teaching through, it seems, as the father - and husband in a bi-racial marriage - hammers Liberal School Board members and defenders of CRT over how CRT teaches their daughter that her mother is 'Evil' simply because she is WHITE.

View attachment 510342

Black Father Blasts CRT at School Board Meeting: ‘CRT Teaches My Daughter Her Mother Is Evil’​

Ian Rice, whose wife and mother of his children is white, demanded that the anti-white racist curriculum will teach his daughter that “her mother is evil,” and cause children of different races “to hate each other.”

Shameful, teaching a child that her mother is 'evil' just because she is WHITE. Teaching kids to hate their parents, teaching kids to hate each other, teaching kids to hate their country.....

Democrat Party, the Party of Hate, Racism, and Division!

Democrat Party, the Party of Hate, Racism, and Division!

Yes so the result of this is there are stampedes at board meetings where there probably didn't need to be stampedes.

Moral panics will do that.

The way this is playing out in my very good district--we are not a school of choice district but we have high home values bc parents want to move here--is that vocal parents are burning their own houses down (figuratively) by calling out teachers on social media by name and threatening them, etc.

Of course, other conservative parents are saying no no this is not what we meant to do...but it's too late, of course. The poo flinging has started. It is burning down everything, just as "defund the police" did.

Sure, this is just what good districts needed, after my district was in person most of the year through covid. Yep, we needed a handful of batcrap crazy parents accusing us of teaching elementary kids of CRT>

Sorry my fellow conservatives, when you go crazy over a moral panic, this is how you come off to folks. This is how you're coming off to people in a good district and fellow parents. Other parents and teachers in the group think the "live cam tv access" is insane. (Hello--it is, esp in elementary school)

Now you will tell me how much the public schools deserve it, yeah I know. Go sell that stuff in a public social media forum and see how crazy it sounds. How clear the agenda is. See what fellow commenters say.

In closing, many of these parents had very good points and, depending on the district, a lot of these points needed to be made. Other parents just jumped on the Moral Outrage train like everything in 2021 and to say it's counterproductive is a vast understatement.

A winger coming to the defense of a bi-racial couple? Anything is possible now days I guess....(chuckle)
My ex-wife is Black and is as Conservative as I am . You and your ilk would call her an Aunt Jemima because you sad fuckers can't stand the fact that there are Black people who don't bow down to the Democratic parties dogma.

1629146950003.png

Any white board member, white school director, and/or white teacher, WHO WANTS to insert CRT teachings into the classrooms should be told to step down or be fired due their setting a bad example because of their exercising their white privilege.

*****SMILE*****

:)

CRT doesn't teach that white people are evil, that's the spin the tin foil hats are trying to put on it. If the wingers had their way kids would be taught that African people back in the 1700s faught each other for the chance to come to the land of milk and honey to work on plantations for room and board.
CRT does indeed teach white hate-----but watch you spread propaganda and smears.

They guy in that video is a superb example of what's right in the black community.

It's refreshing to see a black man who's actually involved in his children's lives, as opposed to being content with having the streets raise his kids.

"It's your job to teach them math and science. It's our job to teach them about life."

Kudos to that gentleman...

No one has been teaching CRT in any schools since schools are out for the summer.

You're wrong on both points.

It's estimated that 10-15% of schools in the United States use a year round schedule.

My daughther's old elementary school, in El Cajon, California, started classes on August 11, as did all other schools in the La Mesa/Spring Valley School District...

Forum List

Back