Black Farmer says left wing anti Trumpers are the racists.....Richard Spencer isn't a problem...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And here you have it.......the left wing democrats belong to the party of racism..the democrat party.....

Black Farmer: Richard Spencer Not Calling Cops on Me, It’s White Hillary Supporters

Newman explains that racial profiling by police “and the citizens who summon them” has gotten way out of hand. Bad enough, he claims, that in 2014 - 2015, he stopped renting farmland where he was easily seen from the road and stopped making deliveries into wealthier neighborhoods. Newman noticed when he was in those neighborhoods, the police always “happened by” and questioned him.

“I’m not a paranoid kinda guy, but this happened way too often to be a coincidence,” Newman added.

Then he dropped the bomb on the real racists in town:

It isn't Richard Spencer calling the cops on me for farming while Black. It's nervous White women in yoga pants with “I’m with Her” and “Coexist” stickers on their German SUVs.

“Do you really think that problem comes from people like Richard Spencer?” he asked.

But there's another aspect to the segregation Newman sees. C’Ville Weekly’s Instagram feed, he said, features black people only when its related to “sports, singing, criminal justice, or single parenthood.”

“White people, meanwhile, are represented as political activists, chefs, cogs in the gig economy, musicians, dancers, people who get married, visual artists, songwriters, architects, landscapers, thespians, artistic directors, wedge-heel-wearing rugby players, dog lovers, farmers, firefighters, and people who play with their kids in cul de sacs.”

“Richard Spencer is not the editor of C'Ville Weekly,” Newman reminded.

Truth is, as a Black dude, I'm far less bothered by the flag wavers in this picture than this town's progressives assuming its race problem has nothing to do with them. The former is a visual inconvenience. The latter could leave my daughters without a father.

So please, put down the candles and instead ask yourself: why is my city like this? Why is life like this for Black people in my wonderful city? The answer is a lot closer to home than Richard Spencer or Lee Park.

Forum List

Back