Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray the number of incarcerated people only show the racism in law enforcement. Whites are arrested about 3 times more than anyone else yet are incarcerated at less than they get arrested.
You are being stupid. Yes three times as many whites are arrested, but there are SIX TIMES as many whites. So whites are arrested at half the expected rate based upon raw numbers. You need to stop trying to spin numbers that everyone else accepts. It isn't going to work and just makes you look even stupider than usual.

The problem is not the math per se, it's the way you're using and what you're comparing.

White racists will often state "black people are 13% of the population yet commit [some made up number] 50% of the crime".

100% of the black population are not criminals, that's the first error.
Your last line is a really stupid comment and a classic straw man. Not a single poster has ever said that all blacks are criminals. But what you post really says is that he sub-set of blacks who are criminals are really active ones. Like most people, most black Americans are law abiding citizens

I recently got pulled over by a black bear. (big rig drivers call state police bears) He hit me coming out of a truck stop so I knew I'd done nothing wrong. Dude walks up to my truck with a huge smile on his face and I saw that so I opened my door with a huge smile and he immediately said "You didn't do anything wrong, just need to check your paperwork." I said "Ok, what do you need to see?" He proceeded to tell me what he needed and I got it for him. I shot the shit with him at his truck while he filled out the inspection form, gave me a copy and went on his way. I got 50 dollars for a passed level 3 roadside inspection from my company.

THAT'S how you handle the cops. Dude was cool as a cucumber and so was I. He was doing his job and so I did everything possible to help and help get back on the road. If blacks would learn to do this fewer would get shot or end up in the klink.
I had a situation once, I was driving on the freeway on my way to work and saw a CHP officer trying to catch a stray dog on the median. I stopped to help him. After we caught the dog, he said "you look familiar", I replied that's because you gave me a ticket yesterday. We both thought that was funny. I didn't hold the ticket against him because he was doing his job, I WAS speeding. Of course everyone else on that freeway was speeding as well. The limit was 65 and normal traffic flow was 85 to 90 on that stretch. The CHP just ticket random drivers to slow down traffic for a while. IM2 and Mary, you can't honestly tell me that a black driver wouldn't have believed that the ticket wasn't racially motivated. I know very well that both of you would have insisted it was racism. It wasn't, it was just random chance that he picked my car to ticket. I also believe that neither of you would have stopped to help the cop despite the danger to the innocent dog.

Years ago I got pulled over when it was dark outside. Besides what you did, I turned on all my interior lights in the vehicle. The officer eventually asked me why I had my inside lights on, and I told him so he could plainly see everything I was doing. He responded with "we really appreciate that!"
When I first started driving, I was pulled over by a CHP officer on a very dark stretch of Highway One. It was my first ticket, so I thought I'd meet the cop at the rear of my car and save him effort. I opened the door and reached for my wallet as I exited. I heard the slide on a shotgun trombone and was told in a cold voice to sit back down with my hands in plain view. After chewing me out for at least fifteen minutes the chippie told me what to do in a traffic stop. It was pull over, stop your engine, place both hands on the top of the dash and wait for instructions. Do nothing before the cop can clearly see what you are doing. He never told me why he pulled my over and didn't write me a ticket, so my best guess is that based upon the shotgun and his conduct, they were looking for someone dangerous that was driving a car like mine. That advice has served me well over the years. Another piece of advice I got from a cop one time was never argue with a cop. People talk themselves INTO trouble a lot more often than they talk themselves OUT of trouble.

I have asked you to stop addressing me personally, to stop following me around the site and to stop commenting on my threads. There is something seriously wrong with both you and that other guy you're defending because normal men don't continue to attempt to talk to a woman once she's made it clear that your attention is unwanted.

At this point it's nothing more than harassment but keep thinking you can say and do whatever you want with no repercussions.

This is your cease and desist, ignore it at your own peril, the next communication from me will be when the U.S. Marshals are knocking on your door.
On the computer, you aren't a woman, you are simply a poster. Your sex is irrelevant. You are posting on a DISCUSSION BOARD. People come here to discuss things. You have no legal or moral authority to tell anyone else not to post, or reply to your posts. If their posts bother you, simply put them on ignore and you won't even see their posts.

Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.
Where's this "concrete data" that you're on about?

The American problem is white culture. Black nationals get the H1B Visa. I don't know any black nationals who do not like being called black. In fact black nationals hate being black so much that there is a biannual meeting of Africans and African Americans worldwide.

But whites like you are ignorant and a drain on the overall white culture.
The USA is so racist. It's simply astounding that we elected a Black man to the Presidency not just once but twice. If the USA is so damn racist just imagine how racist the other big world powers like England, France, Canada, Russia, Germany, etc, are who haven't elected a Black person as their Leader.

I do not believe that the Police give tickets for no reason.
But, I do believe that Left Wingers relentlessly use race as a political tool.

Incorrect. Your use of percentages is wrong.

View attachment 519874

Now let's again talk about population percentages.

There are approximately 330, million people in the American population.

Out of that 300 million, 4.7 million of those arrested where white.

That equals 1.4 percent of the American population.

Out of that 300 million, 1.8 million of those arrested where black.

That equals 0.5 percent of the American population.

You guys cite 13 percent and 50 percent all the time but these percentages have numbers they represent. When you talk about the American population, it has a number. In order to be accurate, the numbers of each race commmitting crimes should be measured against the US population. You guys don't want to do that, because it destroying your racist argument. Whites commit the most crimes in this country as a percentage of the population. It is not even close. And the history of violence in America looks like this:

View attachment 519875View attachment 519876View attachment 519877

You talk about violence as if whites are perfect but what color are these men?

View attachment 519878View attachment 519879View attachment 519882

Maybe it time you racists shut the fuck up.
Those last 3 aren’t American. You hate discussing bad shit about blacks that aren’t American.

In the area I live, blacks are number one when it comes to violent, deadly, and murderous drivers. They speed through red lights, stop signs, yield signs........I've seen pedestrians who had the right of way to cross the street LITERALLY missed being roadkill by a couple of inches by some lunatic "N" driver!!

Illegals/Mexicans are the next most vile and deadly drivers.

Then it's old people.........and I'm talking OOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDD!!!!!!

Then it's the Karens and Kyles.....all the self-entitled narcissists out there!!!

I do not believe that the Police give tickets for no reason.
But, I do believe that Left Wingers relentlessly use race as a political tool.

The "police" around here give out tickets for no reason!!!

They ticket those who are following the laws of the road, and they sit on their donut filled asses and do nothing to all the psychotically deranged lunatics!!

I've gotten a ticket for "running a red light" when the light was GREEN, and was GREEN even after I went through it!!

I've gotten a ticket for "running a stop sign", when I was STOPPED AT THE STOP SIGN I SUPPOSEDLY RAN THROUGH!!

I've gotten a three tickets for "speeding", when I'm the ONLY ONE ON THE ROAD driving at the posted speed limit, and everybody ELSE is doing 30-50 mph OVER the posted speed limit!!!!

Don't ever tell me the police don't give tickets for no reason, cause then I know you're a liar!!

The "police" around here give out tickets for no reason!!!

They ticket those who are following the laws of the road, and they sit on their donut filled asses and do nothing to all the psychotically deranged lunatics!!

I've gotten a ticket for "running a red light" when the light was GREEN, and was GREEN even after I went through it!!

I've gotten a ticket for "running a stop sign", when I was STOPPED AT THE STOP SIGN I SUPPOSEDLY RAN THROUGH!!

I've gotten a three tickets for "speeding", when I'm the ONLY ONE ON THE ROAD driving at the posted speed limit, and everybody ELSE is doing 30-50 mph OVER the posted speed limit!!!!

Don't ever tell me the police don't give tickets for no reason, cause then I know you're a liar!!
Yeah, right..... :rolleyes:

I can't tell you how many kids I've seen who make excuses and denials like you. Guess who ALWAYS ends up being the trouble makers?

Work on yourself before whining, loser.

Did you not note that I specified "white racists" and not white people and are you aware that the "heinous shit" I was referring too was when a mob of 3,000+ white racists torched the most affluent black community in the country and murder several hundred black people, And not a single one of them was charged with a single crime yet the black victims were, some were run out of town and others who remained behind were confined to tent internment camps.

That is not ALL of America. That is not ALL or even most white people. Are you condoning what they did if you think my disgust with the situation is the problem and that I should move somewhere else?
What are you babbling about? If this another reference to Negro WallStreet being burned, it had it coming and it was not the innocent wittle city that the race pimps keep pushing.

They're supposed to be the professionals, no one owes them any respect only common courtesy but not if they're acting like the assholes in this article.
No Doofus, they are expected to enforce the laws and keep criminals off the street. For this they have earned respect and normal people who aren't criminals try to support and make their job easier so we are all safer and better off. Assholes, which would be you and the other morons harassing cops, try to push their limits breaking down the cops and society making everyone more unsafe. The cops deserve respect, while you don't.

Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.
There is reason for that, if you were an officer in Oakland and you knew that most crimes including murder and assault were committed by black males, are you saying you would not be extra cautious? Policemen are trained to go home at night, this isn't a fucking child care game

Bullpelosi! Police treat everyone the same and idiot blacks get confrontational so they get whatever they deserve for being idiots.

You are being stupid. Yes three times as many whites are arrested, but there are SIX TIMES as many whites. So whites are arrested at half the expected rate based upon raw numbers. You need to stop trying to spin numbers that everyone else accepts. It isn't going to work and just makes you look even stupider than usual.
But wait pussified conservative...in another thread you said this..."Race is one on the least consequential things about any person."
So if skin color is not consequential how/why do black people commit so much more crime than do whites?
WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back