Black driver issued warning for driving 65mph in a 70mph zone

Have you ever or have you ever known anyone getting pulled over for going a little slower than the posted speed limit?

The cop had absolutely no reason to pull this guy over
You have no idea whether or not there was another reason the cop pulled him over.

No idea. No evidence. No information. Just your own bigotry.

You also have absolutely no idea if the police officer even knew the race or sex of the driver before he pulled him over.
If there was another reason the cop would have had to tell him

If you watch the video the cop made the bullshit excuse that he wanted to see if the driver was alright because he was going a little bit under the speed limit.
That is an acceptable reason to make a stop. Concern for his safety.

But once he determined he was OK, he should have sent him on his way....not start a new line of questioning

Then go apply to be a police officer, and teach the other officers how to do it.

Getting pretty sick of arm-chair generals, who have never owned the responsibility for anything in life, talking about how they know above everyone else, how the job should be done.

What the fuck do you think "Speed Limit 70" MEANS? A minimum?

There ain't no way to spin this, and it speaks volumes that you would even entertain the thought of trying to.

I know of several states where if you are in the fast lane, and you are going under the speed limit, they can stop you.
Again, if you can do it better, then prove it with your actions. Join the police force, and back your flapping lips, with action.
Otherwise.... you can shove it. Tired of self appointed judges who never owned any responsibility, trying to comment on things they have never had to deal with.

Complying with the speed limit is **ALREADY** doing it better. It doesn't take joining the fucking police force to read what the fuck a a simple sign says. The pig was WRONG, just grow a pair and admit to it. This inane dropping to one's knees to worship at the altar of Authority endangers all of us, so no, it's YOU who can shove it. Hard.

You have the right to be wrong, as well.
Sorry, you need to grow up, and stop having these toddler level freak outs.

Go be a police officer, if you can do it better. Then everyone here will talk about how you don't have any balls.

I DON'T FUCKING NEED TO BE A POLICE OFFICER, DICKHEAD. All I need is the ability to read a sign that says
"Speed Limit Fucking 70". If I"m going 65 THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON FOR THE PIG TO PULL ME OVER and there's not a god damned thing in the world either you or he can do about it so BITE ME, authoritarian sycophant.

Have you ever or have you ever known anyone getting pulled over for going a little slower than the posted speed limit?

You have no idea whether or not there was another reason the cop pulled him over.

You also have absolutely no idea if the police officer even knew the race or sex of the driver before he pulled him over.

If you watch the video the cop made the bullshit excuse that he wanted to see if the driver was alright because he was going a little bit under the speed limit.

But once he determined he was OK, he should have sent him on his way....not start a new line of questioning

Then go apply to be a police officer, and teach the other officers how to do it.

Getting pretty sick of arm-chair generals, who have never owned the responsibility for anything in life, talking about how they know above everyone else, how the job should be done.

There ain't no way to spin this, and it speaks volumes that you would even entertain the thought of trying to.

I know of several states where if you are in the fast lane, and you are going under the speed limit, they can stop you.
Again, if you can do it better, then prove it with your actions. Join the police force, and back your flapping lips, with action.
Otherwise.... you can shove it. Tired of self appointed judges who never owned any responsibility, trying to comment on things they have never had to deal with.
No indication there was a fast lane. Only that the Deputy was following him.

Deputy said nothing about impeding traffic

I don't care. Do I have to explain to you every aspect of why I respond to posts on this forum? No. Does a police officer need to explain every single reason he has for stopping someone? No he does not. When that Black officer pulled me over, he didn't explain to me all the reasons he had for pulling me over, and pulling his gun on me.

I never thought..... "Oh well he didn't give me a 24-page outline of why he did it, so I'm going to make up that he's racists against whites!".

Why didn't I do that? Because I'm better than all you people on the left-wing. That's why.
Actually, a police officer is required to tell you why you have been stopped. Without a stated reason for the stop, you are free to go. Why else would you be detained?
A driver has no obligation to respond to the officer

I don't care. Do I have to explain to you every aspect of why I respond to posts on this forum? No. Does a police officer need to explain every single reason he has for stopping someone? No he does not. When that Black officer pulled me over, he didn't explain to me all the reasons he had for pulling me over, and pulling his gun on me.

I never thought..... "Oh well he didn't give me a 24-page outline of why he did it, so I'm going to make up that he's racists against whites!".

Why didn't I do that? Because I'm better than all you people on the left-wing. That's why.

Because you're a fucking retard who when he's told to bend over asks "how high". :gay:

Complying with the speed limit is **ALREADY** doing it better. It doesn't take joining the fucking police force to read what the fuck a a simple sign says. The pig was WRONG, just grow a pair and admit to it. This inane dropping to one's knees to worship at the altar of Authority endangers all of us, so no, it's YOU who can shove it. Hard.

Go be a police officer, if you can do it better. Then everyone here will talk about how you don't have any balls.

I DON'T FUCKING NEED TO BE A POLICE OFFICER, DICKHEAD. All I need is the ability to read a sign that says
"Speed Limit Fucking 70". If I"m going 65 THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON FOR THE PIG TO PULL ME OVER and there's not a god damned thing in the world either you or he can do about it so BITE ME, authoritarian sycophant.
More toddler level freak outs.

Yeah, in your case you do. If you were, and actually gave a crap about crime, you would know more than what you are saying right now.

Because you're a fucking retard who when he's told to bend over asks "how high". :gay:

Yeah, and I'm what's known as a "law abiding citizens", as opposed to a question authority snot rag.

Actually, a police officer is required to tell you why you have been stopped. Without a stated reason for the stop, you are free to go. Why else would you be detained?

Then I guess police are racists against whites, huh?

More toddler level freak outs.

Yeah, in your case you do. If you were, and actually gave a crap about crime, you would know more than what you are saying right now.

Why don't you essplain to the class how going 5 UNDER the speed limit is a fucking "crime" on your planet, Dimbulb.

Yeah, and I'm what's known as a "law abiding citizens", as opposed to a question authority snot rag.

Number one it's a singular not a plural, and number two the correct spelling would be "useful idiot drone with no balls".

You are correct
The Deputy deserves the benefit of the doubt.

He is either an asshole Deputy or a racist asshole Deputy.

Which is it?
One reason loser haters like you are so easily dismissed is that even when you are confronted directly and your bigotry put right in front of you, you can't admit the obvious, as an adult in your place would.

You are correct

Which is it?
One reason loser haters like you are so easily dismissed is that even when you are confronted directly and your bigotry put right in front of you, you can't admit the obvious, as an adult in your place would.

Pretty ironic quip for a wag who can't admit the obvious that this dickhead is pulling people over for literally no reason. You know, as an adult in your place would.

You are correct

Which is it?

Pretty ironic quip for a wag who can't admit the obvious that this dickhead is pulling people over for literally no reason. You know, as an adult in your place would.

Racism is a serious accusation in our society today. It can ruin lives.

Such an accusation should not be made without strong evidence of it.

There is no evidence that this cop was motivated by race.

That is just an assumption by RW, because the cop is white and the driver is black.

Then I guess police are racists against whites, huh?
WTF does that have to do with what I posted?

You are correct

Which is it?

That is just an assumption by RW, because the cop is white and the driver is black.
Racism is not as black and white (pun intended) as you propose

In our society, screaming N*gger at the top of your lungs is no longer tolerated. Instead, more subtle expressions of racism are used. They are just as harmful

You are correct

Which is it?
So which is he?

An asshole or a racist asshole?

There are no alternatives

You are correct

Which is it?

In our society, screaming N*gger at the top of your lungs is no longer tolerated. Instead, more subtle expressions of racism are used. They are just as harmful

Sure. But the need to have just cause before making such a serious charge stands. ANd you have nothing but your assumptions.

You are correct

Which is it?

Sure. But the need to have just cause before making such a serious charge stands. ANd you have nothing but your assumptions.
And the only “just cause” acceptable to you would be someone admitting they are a racist.

You are correct

Which is it?

And the only “just cause” acceptable to you would be someone admitting they are a racist.

No. Not quite. But, with the massive use of false accusations of racism, by scum of the earth liberals, yes, any such claim made by someone against someone else, has the burden of proof and an uphill battle.

You don't like that?

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, GO BACK TO THE 60S, AND COMPLAINT TO YOUR IDEOLOGICAL ANCESTORS.

You are correct

Which is it?

No. Not quite. But, with the massive use of false accusations of racism, by scum of the earth liberals, yes, any such claim made by someone against someone else, has the burden of proof and an uphill battle.

You don't like that?

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, GO BACK TO THE 60S, AND COMPLAINT TO YOUR IDEOLOGICAL ANCESTORS.
OK then

Give an example of evidence you would accept of racism

Forum List

Back