Black driver issued warning for driving 65mph in a 70mph zone

Traffic signs say, SPEED LIMIT 65 MILES, SPEED LIMIT 25 MILES, this means you drive at 60 miles per hour or 23 miles per hour, you are fine.

Those traffic signs are not saying you must drive reaching the speed limit but you must drive at the stipulated speed limit of under.

The warning ticket should be given to a driver who goes at 45 miles per hour in a 70 miles speed limit highway because is perturbing the easy flow of traffic.

But going at 65 miles per hour definitively is not a speed to receive a warning ticket in a 70 miles speed limit highway. The young and white police officer obtained what he wanted: making the car driver having a bad moment in his life and about 15 minutes of wasted time.

The video show a racist police officer. This video reminds me how racists are as well police officers and even judges in Arlington Virginia. Same arrogant attitude, never recognizing they make mistakes and judges declaring guilty to innocent people just to cover up the incompetence of their police officers.
please tell me how it is racist? this should be good

I can bet that young police officer won't do what he did if the driver going at 65m/h was white.

Watching the video one can recognize the a**h**** right away, his attitude, his smiling satisfaction of giving a hard time to the black dude. I strongly recommend to send the video to be reviewed and put back in training to that idiot or just tell him to quit and find a job at a McDonald.

Abuse of power can't be tolerated, and running stupidity like the one shown by that police officer must have a speed limit as well. Give him a warning.

I can bet that young police officer won't do what he did if the driver going at 65m/h was white.

Watching the video one can recognize the a**h**** right away, his attitude, his smiling satisfaction of giving a hard time to the black dude. I strongly recommend to send the video to be reviewed and put back in training to that idiot or just tell him to quit and find a job at a McDonald.

Abuse of power can't be tolerated, and running stupidity like the one shown by that police officer must have a speed limit as well. Give him a warning.
hahahhahahah--THAT"s your proof????!!!!!!???
hahhahah
.....what's been proven is you people use the R word so much for dumbshit that it is useless now
..I was stopped by cops biking to work, biking home from work and WALKING to work--and I'm white
..I was stopped by a cop when I was going 65 in a 65 zone
so your argument is beyond ridiculous

Driving while black?

Dep Snow, Sampson County Sheriffs Office

"If no.......then why am I being detained?
Ummm....because you were driving five miles under the speed limit."

The Sheriff didn't have justification for asking a bunch of unrelated questions over being 5 mph slow, that is pure bullcrap.

It didn't even warrant stopping him over it, since the driver wasn't violating anything in his driving. The unwarranted stoppage was a sheer waste of time for the Sheriff and the driver.

YouTube is great that way

Typically, he could go back to his buddies and boast how he he busted the ass of a black dude.

Now, his supervisors have to explain why they are harassing black people for obeying the speed limit

Driving while black?

Clearly police harassment! I'm white and I can see this was a cop pulling a guy over for being black.

He started out saying.......I just pulled you over to see that you were OK.
Would be fine if he just sent him on his way.

But he used the stop as an excuse to start a fishing expedition.

Then the moron actually issued him a warning and threw it at him

Driving while black?

But what about millions of blacks being crippled by generations of welfare dependency? What about the liberal school to prison pipeline?Let's think about the real problems blacks have while trying live under the liberal boot in their face.

Driving while black?

But what about millions of blacks being crippled by generations of welfare dependency? What about the liberal school to prison pipeline?Let's think about the real problems blacks have while trying live under the liberal boot in their face.
What does that have to do with driving?

Driving while black?

What does that have to do with driving?
Liberal welfare programs send blacks to prison in the millions and you worry about a silly traffic stop???

Cops did the same thing to me in Michigan, confiscated my vehicle and everything.

I'm not even black. AFAIK, about 1/64 Negro they don't really count "blood quantum" unless you're Native American, which I probably have at least as much of that, too.

Obviously the policeman suspected the driver was up to no good, so he stopped him.

I don't see anything wrong with that. ... :cool:
The cop needed "probable cause" to make the stop. Driving 65 in a 70 mph zone is legal and is not
"probable cause". The cop should be reprimanded for making a bad stop and for looking like a fool. Did the cop do this because he is racist? Don't know, but I wouldn't blame the black dude for thinking he is.

The cop was looking for an excuse to go fishing

Are your license and registration expired?
Do you have insurance?
Can I see evidence of drinking or drugs?
Where you coming from, where you going?
Got anything in your car?

Drivers need to just offer documentation and then refuse to answer any unrelated questions

Quickly ask.....Am I being detained?
Am I free to go?

If no.......then why am I being detained?
Ummm....because you were driving five miles under the speed limit.
You seriously think this never happens to whites?

Obviously the policeman suspected the driver was up to no good, so he stopped him.

I don't see anything wrong with that. ... :cool:
The cop needed "probable cause" to make the stop. Driving 65 in a 70 mph zone is legal and is not
"probable cause". The cop should be reprimanded for making a bad stop and for looking like a fool. Did the cop do this because he is racist? Don't know, but I wouldn't blame the black dude for thinking he is.
Are white dudes allowed to whine too?

Its actually possible the police officer had justification. Did that even occur to the party of victimhood members?

Do you know any police officers?

Driving while black?

In this case yes, the cop was pulling the guy over just to check him out without cause. Also, at least what I'm familiar with, Sheriffs don't typically make traffic stops so much as CHP or city cops.

This gangbanger was obviously up to no good. The cop should have kicked his ass for questioning his authority.

Forum List

Back