Black culture VS just being stupid PT 1

I got a lecture by a rather nice looking person with a darker melanin level than mine, playing loud rap whilst I, the modest white consumer was just buying gas. She interfered with me using the intercom . BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! She managed to turn it single handedly turn into a racial issue. She called me a **** and a ***. really? She could have just been nice and turned down her radio. And the police put ME in handcuffs for disturbing the peace? You connect the dots.
"Black Culture" is what it wrong with America today ....

I got a lecture by a rather nice looking person with a darker melanin level than mine, playing loud rap whilst I, the modest white consumer was just buying gas. She interfered with me using the intercom . BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! She managed to turn it single handedly turn into a racial issue. She called me a **** and a ***. really? She could have just been nice and turned down her radio. And the police put ME in handcuffs for disturbing the peace? You connect the dots.
Yes it was that simple.
Rule of thumb ... when police get called to a disturbance / assault call ... the one yelling the loudest when they arrive typically gets the cuffs.

Sometimes, if it's hard to tell, everyone gets cuffs.

Being arrested doesn't mean someone will get charged or even end up in court. It's a safety thing.
I was arrested for disturbing the peace for merely complaining about a black asshole playing loud music (which is banned by the Geneva convention BTW) and local ordinances. I complain about some dipshit that interferes with my business, and apparently blacks can do just about anything. Rape, pedophilia, its black culture somehow.
Would you mind posting the applicable ordinance(s), as well as the portion of the Geneva Convention that bans "playing loud music". I might need to cite it one day.

"Black Culture" is what it wrong with America today ....
Is there a trailer trash culture?

My sympathies to the OP.

But she should not have said anything to that thoughtless and self-centered individual in the first place.

In the past, there have been city ordinances against playing music loudly in public.

Since the recent racist "anti-cop movement," however, the local cops are afraid to enforce such laws.

Americans realize that some other Americans are now being given special treatment in order to avoid any charge of "racism."

There is really nothing that the OP or other Americans can do -- except to vote for politicians who refuse to submit to such ethnic blackmail.

Just try one's best to keep away from such situations. Not an easy thing to do nowadays, of course.

Happily, sometimes such individuals as that rude and discourteous music player get their comeuppance in one way or another. For example, one day she may anger another loud music player in one way or another, and ...

That doesn't make any sense. Why were the police called to begin with?

Yes. And what did the person do to prompt law enforcement to place them in handcuffs?

Americans realize that some other Americans are now being given special treatment in order to avoid any charge of "racism."

1595147860494.png

Yes it was that simple.
Rule of thumb ... when police get called to a disturbance / assault call ... the one yelling the loudest when they arrive typically gets the cuffs.

Sometimes, if it's hard to tell, everyone gets cuffs.

Being arrested doesn't mean someone will get charged or even end up in court. It's a safety thing.
I was arrested for disturbing the peace for merely complaining about a black asshole playing loud music (which is banned by the Geneva convention BTW) and local ordinances. I complain about some dipshit that interferes with my business, and apparently blacks can do just about anything. Rape, pedophilia, its black culture somehow.

I wasn't there. I didn't see it. But, just to put it in perspective, nearly every person put in cuffs says exactly the same thing.

As for the Geneva Convention, it really doesn't apply to outside of warfare.
What do you want to bet that what really happened bears little to no resemblance to the OP's story of innocent victimhood?

Forum List

Back