Black Crowes' guitarist Rich Robinson bashes guitar over stage invader's head at concert in Melbourne, Australia, a clear ripoff of The Rolling Stones

After being a Black Crowes defender for 15 years, I finally admit they're Stones clones bc in that new Crowes clip of Rich Robinson using his guitar to wallop a fan who rushed the stage, Rich clearly rips off Keith in '81

I can't view the video but good for Robinson - he has no idea what the asshole fan might do.

Worst concert I've ever seen was Black Crowes at the House of Blues in San Diego.

The Brothers Robinson were feuding at the time, and you could see the incredible tension between them. That, coupled with the fact that they decided it would be a good idea to do reggae versions of every one of their hits, and the whole evening left me unimpressed.

It would take an awful lot to get me to go to another one of their shows...

Worst concert I've ever seen was Black Crowes at the House of Blues in San Diego.

The Brothers Robinson were feuding at the time, and you could see the incredible tension between them. That, coupled with the fact that they decided it would be a good idea to do reggae versions of every one of their hits, and the whole evening left me unimpressed.

It would take an awful lot to get me to go to another one of their shows...

I was lucky enough to see them back in the late 80s just before they became big. I didn't know who the hell they were at the time but my girlfriends brother was running the light show for the bands for that show at the Omni in Oakland Ca, so her and I got to see the whole thing from back stage... the one and only time I ever saw them live. They opened for someone else I think, but that band went nowhere.
They seemed like a completely different band back then.

Play. I think they were in Dallas at the beginning of the year and I should have gone then.

I've heard their name before, just never knew what they did. I thought they were a rap or hip hop group or something.

Forum List

Back