Black bus driver fired after beating white passenger

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
It's claimed that this white passenger called him the "N" word for a prolonged period of time and then, allegedly spat on the bus driver, who then proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

In watching the video, I didn't hear the "N" word being used, but perhaps I missed. It also appears that the passenger is somewhat on the old side and much smaller than the black bus driver. As well, it appears to me that the passenger was about to get off of the bus. I also didn't see where he spat on the driver but, again, maybe I missed it.

The driver was fired. Was it justified? From what I could glean, yes, it was justified. In fact, I think he should be charged with felony battery. How about you?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/black-b...cks-spits/

I wouldnt mind getting fired for beating the shit out of some punk ass white boy that made the mistake of thinking I wouldnt retaliate while at work. :laughing0301:

This bus driver needs a fucking medal of honor. What a beat down!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The driver SHOULD have lost his job, and he should be in jail as well. He's a danger to society, a violent ticking time bomb. Can't control himself and he needs to be in a controlled environment.

If all the story's facts are straight I'd toss the driver in jail for assault and the passenger be permanently banned from the city's public transportation system along with 100 hours of community service as punishment for his actions.

Now if the driver had simply taken out a gun and shot the passenger dead, since it's Florida I'd have to conclude the driver was justifiably standing his ground based on past videos I've seen.

Last edited:
“Emotionally the driver lost it, and reacted in self-defense as well as reacted to being spit upon,” the bus drivers’ union told CBS12.

Self defense? Over WORDS??? Like I keep saying..blacks are a violent volatile race. Dude needs to be in jail. Passenger needs to be banned permanently from riding the bus. He was an ass too...IF he said what they claim he said. But its still no reason to pummel him.

“Emotionally the driver lost it, and reacted in self-defense as well as reacted to being spit upon,” the bus drivers’ union told CBS12.

Self defense? Over WORDS??? Like I keep saying..blacks are a violent volatile race. Dude needs to be in jail. Passenger needs to be banned permanently from riding the bus. He was an ass too...IF he said what they claim he said. But its still no reason to pummel him.
Not just words. Being spit on. Thats assault. You white people mad as hell Blacks arent going the MLK route and being passive. :laughing0301:

I didn't see any spitting in the video, although it's difficult to ascertain. I also haven't seen where it's been verified that he was, indeed, spat on. Based on what I've seen, the driver should be in jail and the passenger is entitled to a big payday from the bus company and the driver.

Because he said so and also because the witnesses backed him up.

Which witnesses backed him up? Did all give official statements to the police?

Did the police obtain a sample of the passenger's saliva that would have been on the bus driver?

I don't know the answers do these questions. Do you?

I'm not saying the driver wasn't spat on. I'm saying that there should be some independent, corroborating evidence. Thus far, I haven't seen any.

Because he said so and also because the witnesses backed him up.

Which witnesses backed him up? Did all give official statements to the police?

Did the police obtain a sample of the passenger's saliva that would have been on the bus driver?

I don't know the answers do these questions. Do you?

I'm not saying the driver wasn't spat on. I'm saying that there should be some independent, corroborating evidence. Thus far, I haven't seen any.
I'm comfortable that he and the other witnesses were telling the truth. I see no reason to disbelieve him. Most people dont flip out and beat the shit out of someone just because and the witnesses lie for him.

I'm comfortable that he and the other witnesses were telling the truth. I see no reason to disbelieve him. Most people dont flip out and beat the shit out of someone just because and the witnesses lie for him.

Do you believe the beatdown was commensurate with the provocation? I think he went overboard. I think he should be charged.

That's fucking pathetic, he stole an old man half his size. What a coward.

Hell yeah charges should be pressed, elderly abuse for one.

The driver SHOULD have lost his job, and he should be in jail as well. He's a danger to society, a violent ticking time bomb. Can't control himself and he needs to be in a controlled environment.
You need a time machine

I think whites need to check themselves about such comments about what blacks should do in this situation.. Just learn not to walk up tp someone black and think you can call us n------s and this won't happen. Because nobody black is going to listen to white people lecturing about violence when whites have killed, mutilated, raped and beaten millions of people since this nation started. So when the next time a black man sits in a white church during bible study and decides to kill all the whites at the meeting, we'll talk.

That's fucking pathetic, he stole an old man half his size. What a coward.

Hell yeah charges should be pressed, elderly abuse for one.

The old man should have known it wasn't 1950 anymore before he opened his mouth to call the bus driver that word then spit on him.

Forum List

Back