Black Brooklyn Man Arrested For Curfew Violation, FBI Interrogated him about his political beliefs

we are officially in a police state

So you didnt read your own post? Now that ANTIFA has been designated as a terrorist group, the FBI is allowed to question said criminals, just like the FBI tried to question General Flynn...Oops, we were supposed to forget about that? Not on your worthless life.

You sure about that?

“We want to know who’s hijacking your movement and making it violent,” Feingold recalled the agent saying. “That is what he said verbatim.”

and,

"Feingold and the others were released with summonses for violating the city’s curfew. "

bolding mine

• Banned

So you didnt read your own post? Now that ANTIFA has been designated as a terrorist group, the FBI is allowed to question said criminals, just like the FBI tried to question General Flynn...Oops, we were supposed to forget about that? Not on your worthless life.
bless you

When we are officially in a democratic fascist police state you will know it dumb ass, first of all you won't be posting idiocy such as you have done here or the democrats will come and incarcerate you in a camp, or a psychiatric facility..... You public schooled cretins are a scourge upon the earth! :banana:

Maybe the Deep State thought he was a trump supporter

Why would anyone object to the FBI asking questions to try to solve crimes? I have no problem with them asking questions.

However, personally, I wouldn't answer their questions because I don't trust them and any competent lawyer will tell you to invoke your right to remain silent.

It is a federal crime to make a false statement to a federal officer. If you innocently make a false statement to federal officer, the consequences may be very dire, indeed.

Why would anyone object to the FBI asking questions to try to solve crimes? I have no problem with them asking questions.

However, personally, I wouldn't answer their questions because I don't trust them and any competent lawyer will tell you to invoke your right to remain silent.

It is a federal crime to make a false statement to a federal officer. If you innocently make a false statement to federal officer, the consequences may be very dire, indeed.

Fly them to a foreign country for enhanced interrogation.

Fly them to a foreign country for enhanced interrogation.

If you had any trust in the FBI, it should have been thoroughly evaporated after it was revealed during the coup attempt that even the top echelons were thoroughly corrupt to the core.

It's not a few bad apples, it's a rotten barrel.

Forum List

Back